Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #41 (January 1, 2021)

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:27 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: yeah he would vaporize every bey in a 5000,000,000,000,000,0000 Lightyear radius.

Harry the new protagonist in season 6 😂

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Harry the new protagonist in season 6 😂

Harry and his godly bey, Harry Harrington is the strongest bey

Actually is called Ultra Harry bearing' 500d
Probably some Lui battle I assume. My reasons:

Reason #1: Judging from previous episode's title every team's bladers need to be known for their bonds with they beys at least a little, Lui's team nor Sisco's team really fulfill that, so they probably won't battle in episode 40.

Reason #2: 白熱 can also mean white flame/heat and 白 is part of Lui's name.
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:04 PM)Limetka Wrote: Probably some Lui battle I assume. My reasons:

Reason #1: Judging from previous episode's title every team's bladers need to be known for their bonds with they beys at least a little, Lui's team nor Sisco's team really fulfill that, so they probably won't battle in episode 40.

Reason #2: 白熱 can also mean white flame/heat and 白 is part of Lui's name.

All main/recurring burst bladers are heavily implied to be able to bond/talk with their bey, we just don’t see it on screen but it definitely happens. For example, we never saw Amane actually talk to Ashura apart from that one episode focused kn him where he pulled everything together to get back on his feet. Also, the first time Hyuga talked to Hyperion he told Valt and Rantaro about it and although Rantaro has never been seen talking to Ragnaruk his response implies he knew exactly what happened. In evolution, Free had little screen time and was never seen talking with Fafnir but at the end of the god bladers cup when he lost, he privately apologized to Fafnir.
Hyuga and Hikari I wouldnt consider them having ¨bonds¨. Cause they never did
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga and Hikari I wouldnt consider them having ¨bonds¨. Cause they never did

Any time of connection with your bey is considered resonance which is effectively a bond. Hyuga and Hikaru don’t directly talk to Hyperion and Helios much but it’s definitely there.
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [Image: MJ6Ab-kYx4crEFwf65vx4v68R5H7IwFEt7SQuNwz...ppCZSiz7Po]Hopefully this doesn't happen

on who?
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [Image: MJ6Ab-kYx4crEFwf65vx4v68R5H7IwFEt7SQuNwz...ppCZSiz7Po]Hopefully this doesn't happen

on who?
Anyone but Lane
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: on who?
Anyone but Lane

You sure about that?
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: on who?
Anyone but Lane

What a distant wish. With Lean and Shu he's gonna produce a lot of that.
This is where FINALLY Shu will win along with Lain. Glad to see something that not related to Valt in the finale. We have seen like 3 of those now.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This is where FINALLY Shu will win along with Lain. Glad to see something that not related to Valt in the finale. We have seen like 3 of those now.

1st of all, winner not confirmed. 2nd of all, finale not confirmed.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This is where FINALLY Shu will win along with Lain. Glad to see something that not related to Valt in the finale. We have seen like 3 of those now.

1st of all, winner not confirmed. 2nd of all, finale not confirmed.

Logically speaking the finals is already predicted to be Hikaru & Hyuga vs Shu & Lain let's be honest. Be honest now if you can predict this I think this is logic alone. Which is only predicted by many cuz the antagonist vs protag.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1st of all, winner not confirmed. 2nd of all, finale not confirmed.

Logically speaking the finals is already predicted to be Hikaru & Hyuga vs Shu & Lain let's be honest. Be honest now if you can predict this I think this is logic alone. Which is only predicted by many cuz the antagonist vs protag.

You said this is where Shu will finally win with Lain. We don't even know if they'll be battling here. We don't even know if this is the finale.
The finals are pretty much revealed at this point: Shu and Lean vs Hyuga and Hikaru. Not that I needed to tell someone. It's obvious
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Logically speaking the finals is already predicted to be Hikaru & Hyuga vs Shu & Lain let's be honest. Be honest now if you can predict this I think this is logic alone. Which is only predicted by many cuz the antagonist vs protag.

You said this is where Shu will finally win with Lain. We don't even know if they'll be battling here. We don't even know if this is the finale.
I never said this is the finale. All I am saying is that if Shu is paired against Valt you already know Shu is going to win. The season is set towards Shu/Lane/Hyuga/Hikaru now. Valt making in the finals makes no sense, same goes for the rest of the contestant duos.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:55 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You said this is where Shu will finally win with Lain. We don't even know if they'll be battling here. We don't even know if this is the finale.
I never said this is the finale. All I am saying is that if Shu is paired against Valt you already know Shu is going to win. The season is set towards Shu/Lane/Hyuga/Hikaru now. Valt making in the finals makes no sense, same goes for the rest of the contestant duos.

You can speculate, but nothing is confirmed. The final battle could be right after the tournament.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:55 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I never said this is the finale. All I am saying is that if Shu is paired against Valt you already know Shu is going to win. The season is set towards Shu/Lane/Hyuga/Hikaru now. Valt making in the finals makes no sense, same goes for the rest of the contestant duos.

You can speculate, but nothing is confirmed. The final battle could be right after the tournament.

Well isn't that what I am doing? have I not not made this clear? Jeez...
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can speculate, but nothing is confirmed. The final battle could be right after the tournament.

Well isn't that what I am doing? have I not not made this clear? Jeez...

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is where FINALLY Shu will win along with Lain. Glad to see something that not related to Valt in the finale. We have seen like 3 of those now.[/font]

How is that clear in any way? You just said Finally Shu will be in the finally lets go!
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well isn't that what I am doing? have I not not made this clear? Jeez...

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is where FINALLY Shu will win along with Lain. Glad to see something that not related to Valt in the finale. We have seen like 3 of those now.[/font]

How is that clear in any way? You just said Finally Shu will be in the finally lets go!
Well I don't know how that did not loooked like a prediction to you...I have no idea. But all I know is that is a prediction and I stand strong with Hyuga/Hikaru vs Shu/Lain. Not even that Valt only if he was paired with Shu that would still not make him in the finals.
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga and Hikari I wouldnt consider them having ¨bonds¨. Cause they never did

The entire first arc and part of the second one (free's arc) was about the bond they shared with their beys. But then bond moved more into flare after that.
Is this simple enough for you guys? Clearly a large bias against Lain cause he had plot armor that one time against Valt. Not like it was needed to properly progress the story or anything.
[Image: YvykWSa.jpg]
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:06 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is this simple enough for you guys? Clearly a large bias against Lain cause he had plot armor that one time against Valt. Not like it was needed to properly progress the story or anything.

Aiga: Beats Lui, gets ton of hate.

Lame Vanilla: Beats Valt, oh yeah that's fine I mean he is an antagonist overall. 

Justifying Aiga is plot armor and granting Lane a clean chit is a clear bias.

I don't like Lane and I don't like how Aiga got plot armor back then.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:06 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is this simple enough for you guys? Clearly a large bias against Lain cause he had plot armor that one time against Valt. Not like it was needed to properly progress the story or anything.

Aiga: Beats Valt, gets a ton of hate. 

Lame Vanilla: Beats Valt, oh yeah that's fine I mean he is an antagonist overall. 

Justifying Aiga is plot armor and granting Lane a clean chit is a clear bias.

I don't like Lane and I don't like how Aiga got plot armor back then.
If Lain didn't beat Valt how would the story progress to him fighting Shu for the first time, one of the major events in Surge? Also I never justified Aiger's plot armor. Don't know where you got that from.