Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #40 (December 25, 2020)

(Dec. 18, 2020  10:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:37 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: There’s no denying that we’ll finally see Wakiya battle next week. At this point, I honestly don’t see how Wvyron WON’T be the January release. And with this episode airing around a typical timeframe for a release weeks away from airing, I am convinced Wvyron will be revealed and be the next booster
Unless maybe there's a surprise character appearing and it turns out to be Phi, I would love a Phi more than Wakiya NGL
Dude. It’s far too late in the season for him to join. The trailer literally shows Wakiya in attire for a training session with a unveiling of Wyvron. This is enough to debunk anyone else being released
For me, it's definitely just a training session with Wakiya not using any bey. Although this could also be a foreshadowing that he will do this kind of training session again, that time with Wyvern.
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:42 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Unless maybe there's a surprise character appearing and it turns out to be Phi, I would love a Phi more than Wakiya NGL
Dude. It’s far too late in the season for him to join. The trailer literally shows Wakiya in attire for a training session with a unveiling of Wyvron. This is enough to debunk anyone else being released

I guess, but like how they unveiled some of the evil bladers, by watching the MC, it's possible.
lane is going to lose his cool but shu helps out lane which makes him understand that shu has more experience than him and shu will gain some trust from lane
Lane is kind of both awesome and annoying as a antagonist. Awesome as in, how he communicates, and annoying as in how he wins nearly every darn time. It is quite annoying.
Why is Aiga never using the shield mode?
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is Aiga never using the shield mode?

Not sure but my guess is that it’s because his signature move, infinite buster can be performed in that mode.

Wow Ranjiro seems to really be getting into this. I don’t think any of the teams can beat Lane/Shu atm but it’s nice to see one of the Kiyama brothers not sucking.
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Почему Айга никогда не использует режим щита?

Не уверен, но я предполагаю, что это потому, что его фирменный ход, бесконечный бастер, может быть выполнен в этом режиме.

Вау, Ранджиро, кажется, действительно вникает в это. Я не думаю, что какая-то из команд может победить атм Лэйна / Шу, но приятно видеть, что один из братьев Кияма не сосет.

Agree
The next battles are:
Shu and Lane vs Aiga and Ranjiro
Valt and Rantaro vs Hyuga and Hikaru
Free and Sisco vs Drum and Lui
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: The next battles are:

How did you figure out the last two
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: The next battles are:

How did you figure out the last two
Hyuga and Hikaru said in the preview that they are going to face against Valt and Rantaro, I hope I'm not wrong though.
They don’t even mention anything besides Aiger/ Ranjiro vs Lain/ Shu. The brothers said that they were going to end up like Rantaro and Valt without a plan. I don’t recall that they will face them next

(Dec. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How did you figure out the last two
Hyuga and Hikaru said in the preview that they are going to face against Valt and Rantaro, I hope I'm not wrong though.
They said they were going to lose like them if they argue. Not face them
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How did you figure out the last two
Never mind I'm wrong.

(Dec. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: They don’t even mention anything besides Aiger/ Ranjiro vs Lain/ Shu. The brothers said that they were going to end up like Rantaro and Valt without a plan. I don’t recall that they will face them next

(Dec. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru said in the preview that they are going to face against Valt and Rantaro, I hope I'm not wrong though.
They said they were going to lose like them if they argue. Not face them
Oh, yeah you're right. My bad.
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru said in the preview that they are going to face against Valt and Rantaro, I hope I'm not wrong though.
Never mind I'm wrong.

I mean it’s still possible.
It’s either them, Dante/ Lui or Silas/ Free
Aiger and Ranjiro vs. Lane and Shu? How interesting but Shu and Lane are gonna win. Aiger could only beat Shu with ring outs and Shu beats him almost all the time.
The only way I can see Aiger Team winning is if Lucius goes for that mid air Limit Break. Then Super Tornado can grab it in the air and launch it away. After that Aiger and Ranjiro might be able to barely beat Shu.
They have the potential but Winning barely by ring outs cause there is no way there gonna burst Lucifer and Spriggan.
Because Aiga and Ranjiro both wanna get revenge on Lean, they'll have to face the power of Lucifer's limit break, who may as well just defeat them both. Even if they manage to knock Lucifer out together, they'd have a full power Spriggan to fight after focusing on Lucifer. It's kinda LEANing towards LEAN and Shu.

I know, that joke was horrible. ThAt'S tHE PoInt.
Is it not obvious that Mr. Super Saiyan and Mr. Broomhead aren´t gonna win.
Valt should be able to defeat Shu.
Shu is gonna get defeated (good chance of happening in season 6)
But I think Shu should turn good.
L
There capable of defeating S and L but I feel like the Asahi bros are gonna win against them again and possibly Lui and Drum
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wakiya isn’t even a blader though.

Actually he is. He’s just hyper focused on his work as WBBA commissioner
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wakiya isn’t even a blader though.

Actually he is. He’s just hyper focused on his work as WBBA commissioner

The brothers asked Rantaro and Rantaro said not really.
WAITTT THATS SO COOL! It would follow the manga legend battle again with Susco, free, rantaro and valt against each other because I wanna see the valt vs free rematch