Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #40 (December 25, 2020)

(Dec. 09, 2020  5:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: LORD HAVE MERCY IM BOUT TO

About to what?
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what is the blue memeber means?

Huh? what are you talking about?
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what is the blue memeber means?

Huh? what are you talking about?
dranzer x13 is a member but unlike most members that are orange, he is blue, just look at the first page
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Huh? what are you talking about?
dranzer x13 is a member but unlike most members that are orange, he is blue, just look at the first page

Maybe because he was here longer?
He's not blue to me.
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: He's not blue to me.

where its written "member"
for most people its orange but for him, it is in blue
Still think its a weird title for the given name of the episode
Does seem like a battle royale cause its each of their own bonds, implying that they'll be battling on their own.
Im predicting Lane wins this one

lol this is the episode that realeases on Christmas
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Their own bonds. Almost everyone is gonna duel with someone else again.

Yeah pretty much. Seeing as all teams with battle all other teams.
Would love a battle in a giant stadium with all the teams at the same time
That would be absolute chaos and is highly unlikely...But ngl, I'd like to see it.
I think Lane just might win this or otherwise if that wasnt the case then either Lui, Free, or Shu might win.
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Collisions of respective Bonds can correlates to aiga and lean having a second duel so my guess is aiga and Ranjiro vs shu and lean
Guess i was right, plot armor dude (lean and shu) gonna win this easy
Does anyone feel like Wakiya is gonna reveal Wyvron in that scene where he’s in his workout clothes
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone feel like Wakiya is gonna reveal Wyvron in that scene where he’s in his workout clothes

No not really.  It wont make sense at all. He is just telling them about benefits of using those
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone feel like Wakiya is gonna reveal Wyvron in that scene where he’s in his workout clothes

No not really.  It wont make sense at all. He is just telling them about benefits of using those

I feel like it’s gonna be a training session. There’s really no point in exploring those things
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Maybe he'll be like: "let me demonstrate to you"

Then pulls out his bey
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: No not really.  It wont make sense at all. He is just telling them about benefits of using those

Maybe he'll be like: "let me demonstrate to you"

Then pulls out his bey
There’s no denying that we’ll finally see Wakiya battle next week. At this point, I honestly don’t see how Wvyron WON’T be the January release. And with this episode airing around a typical timeframe for a release weeks away from airing, I am convinced Wvyron will be revealed and be the next booster
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:37 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Maybe he'll be like: "let me demonstrate to you"

Then pulls out his bey
There’s no denying that we’ll finally see Wakiya battle next week. At this point, I honestly don’t see how Wvyron WON’T be the January release. And with this episode airing around a typical timeframe for a release weeks away from airing, I am convinced Wvyron will be revealed and be the next booster
Unless maybe there's a surprise character appearing and it turns out to be Phi, I would love a Phi more than Wakiya NGL