Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

if Ranjiro is back for this tournament, i do hope he at least puts up a very good fight otherwise they brought him back for nothing.
Hoping they can deliver Hikaru vs Lain during this episode an do it justice. If not having it later would be fine too.
Did we ever get the results of that battle in the manga?
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Did we ever get the results of that battle in the manga?

Should conclude in a chapter or 2.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:38 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:38 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If he reverted back for no reason, that would be horrible writing. He's probably just trying to show Lean the fun of battles, and he may have to shift his battle persona a bit to fit along with Lean's style.
His scar and stuff is showing and his eyes are mad looking. I feel like he’s going red eye mode. But can’t say much till next episode. Nobody can technically be right yet till we see the new episode.

(Dec. 04, 2020  1:41 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: But why an outfit change? It seems odd he clearly not just added back his coat from s3 with extra details, the vest has a different color and the tie also has a different color.
And in the preview he has no expression and you can see his red eye scar. Almost like he’s mad. If he was teaching lane I would think atleast in the preview he would show lane during battle how fun it is. His expression doesn’t even look like he’s having fun.

Honestly as much interested I would be Shu turning back into Red Eye. I highly doubt this happening 1. It would look dumb on Shu. 2. Shu has shown that expression in his battle against Phi as well. He is a serious blader after all. He notices stuff idk if you have been noticing this or not but Shu overall doesn't "look happy" in a battle besides a few exceptions.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im betting lui will beat Valt

See it's either that battle is being settled here or not. I want Valt to win we need an official battle which proves 100% in a direct relation that Valt > Lui.
How in the world are they gonna do 3 battles in one episode
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Predictions for winners next episode:
Valt and Rantaro vs. Lui and Drum= Valt and Rantaro (3-0)
Shu and Lane vs. Hikaru and Hyuga= Shu and Lane (4-0)
Free and Sisco vs. AIga and Ranjiro= Aiga and Ranjiro (3-1)

Nah here's how I think it'll play out, Lui, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga, Free and Sisco being curbstomped doesn't seem very logical:
Valt and Rantaro vs Lui and Drum = Valt and Rantaro ( 3-2 )
Shu and Lean vs Hikaru and Hyuga = Shu and Lean ( 4-2 )
Free and Sisco vs Aiga and Ranjiro = Free and Sisco ( 3-2 )
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:04 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Predictions for winners next episode:
Valt and Rantaro vs. Lui and Drum= Valt and Rantaro (3-0)
Shu and Lane vs. Hikaru and Hyuga= Shu and Lane (4-0)
Free and Sisco vs. AIga and Ranjiro= Aiga and Ranjiro (3-1)

Nah here's how I think it'll play out, Lui, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga, Free and Sisco being curbstomped doesn't seem very logical:

What so your saying to me is Aiga is gonna lose? Nah that aint gonna happen.
So you really think Valt is gonna burst Longinus. Now that is very unlikely.
Wait, so they're doing it Round Robin Style? Kewl.
What I think
Hyuga and Hikaru vs Shu and Lain: Shu and Lain (3-2)
Free and Silas vs Aiger and Ranjiro: Free and Silas (4-2)
Valt and Rantaro vs Dante and Lui: Valt and Rantaro (4-2)

Valt and Rantaro: 1 Point
Shu and Lain: 1 Point
Free and Silas: 1 Point

Hyuga and Hikaru: 0 Points
Aiger and Ranjiro: 0 Points
Dante and Lui: 0 Points
Bruh really.
No no no! Aiga needs his revenge against Free
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:04 PM)Longinox Wrote: Nah here's how I think it'll play out, Lui, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga, Free and Sisco being curbstomped doesn't seem very logical:

What so your saying to me is Aiga is gonna lose? Nah that aint gonna happen.
So you really think Valt is gonna burst Longinus. Now that is very unlikely.

Mate, Over Finishes and Spin Finishes exist. So let's say: Drum gets Bursted and Lui gets Over Finished on the second round.
Just because Aiga's one of the strongest doesn't mean he won't lose to Free and just because Ranjiro is friends with Aiga doesn't mean he can beat Sisco. But of course you'll never know the outcome of the third battle that was mentioned ( Aiga's team vs Free's team ) so basically Aiga and Ranjiro vs Free and Sisco is a coin flip or in other words 50/50.
Im gonna guess the battles will be over 3 minutes
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im gonna guess the battles will be over 3 minutes

Probably gonna be 4-6 minutes or so.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im gonna guess the battles will be over 3 minutes

That would have to be the case.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:12 PM)Longinox Wrote:

Probably gonna be 4-6 minutes or so.

They have to do all the 3 battles in this episode
I'm already rooting for Ranjiro and Aiga. These fams seriously deserve a proper win.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm already rooting for Ranjiro and Aiga. These fams seriously deserve a proper win.

I agree with you.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm already rooting for Ranjiro and Aiga. These fams seriously deserve a proper win.

Yeah lol, Ranjiro and Aiga as well as the Asahi Brothers should win as well.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:15 PM)Longinox Wrote:

Yeah lol, Ranjiro and Aiga as well as the Asahi Brothers should win as well.

I don't really see the bros winning this one, which is kinda sad, but I can't really complain when my second favourite character is on the other team, and Harry's cheering on said team.
I dont care if Valt and rantaro win. All I care is to see how these battles play out

Ok Im sorry I said
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont care if Valt and rantaro win. All I care is to see how these battles play out

Ok Im sorry I said

Ngl, the writers better do Rantaro and Ranjiro justice in the tag battles or the greatness of episode 24 can turn into the questionably episode 25. Like come on, Rantaro goes from tying with Valt to losing to Drum even with help? How did they downgrade him within less of an episode?

Hopefully the bond with their partners and the skill level they should have will show us the power of Ragnurak's stamina.

End note: I like how Rantaro is shown to be leaving in the preview, as this could be symbolism as he wants them to carry on with their own power/training, and is dead set on competing with them. Probably both.