Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Nov. 20, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now Im hyped for this event in Sparking

I just hope its good
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now Im hyped for this event in Sparking

I just hope its good

I know it is.
Valt and Shu better be tag partners lol.
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu better be tag partners lol.

no comment
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu better be tag partners lol.

haha their probably not going to that 2 of the best with motivation now Doesn't seem to fair lol . although finger cross that they do paired them together cause we haven't seen the full capacity of that team.
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu better be tag partners lol.

haha their probably not going to that 2 of the best with motivation now Doesn't seem to fair lol . although finger cross that they do paired them together cause we haven't seen the full capacity of that team.

Too much power to subject people to lol.
I dont think Valt will be in the finals in the VR lol
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think Valt will be in the finals in the VR lol

The VR isn't a tournament. Just a practice machine it seems.
Imagine Rantaro facing off Lane and he wins
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Wakiya is probably battling.

we dont know yet
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Wakiya is probably battling.

we dont know yet

I said probably.
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:09 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: we dont know yet

I said probably.

ok ok I heard you
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:09 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I said probably.

ok ok I heard you

Sorry if that sounded rude.
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:10 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok ok I heard you

Sorry if that sounded rude.

nah it is fine.
My brain acts dumb lol
Rantaro is by far the best bet made villain ever. He was secretly disguised as Doji in MFB and used Valt to become a legend and has a whole rivalry going with his brother Ranjiro and Amane to see who’s the most Godly out of all 3. He trains the Asahis so he can take them to an ancient place that has the strongest bey in the world and in the end he betrays them and becomes the strongest.
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:24 AM)Gurjaan Wrote: Rantaro is by far the best bet made villain ever. He was secretly disguised as Doji in MFB and used Valt to become a legend and has a whole rivalry going with his brother Ranjiro and Amane to see who’s the most Godly out of all 3. He trains the Asahis so he can take them to an ancient place that has the strongest bey in the world and in the end he betrays them and becomes the strongest.

what? What about Harry!
Rantaro is Ryuga and every character in all of beyblade the anime wants to hide this from everyone because the world of beyblade is actually Rantaro’s mind.
One last thing Rantaro is making his plan to become real life and join us in the human realm because if beyblade burst does indeed get a 6th season then he will become real and conquer over everyone and that’s it for Rantaro.
I can imagine this episode bringing us a big surprise