Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

Like, 2 episodes after losing Lain already do a new bey, how impacient
he won against free, EVOLVED, finaly lost (every one loses at least 1 time) he gets all ANGAREE and EVOLVES AGAIN?
why? WHY?

(Nov. 09, 2020  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:24 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Tbh Lean beating Shu already proves that the writer doesn’t care about the characters he tries to put effort into instead he makes them so they can be stepping stones Lean was never a genius if anything Valt is the genius one out of all the bladers except for maybe Shu other then that the writer is trash writing at character development but he has some good moments

Lain has never beaten Shu in the manga or anime mate.
I never said he did but it’s 50/50 that he’ll beat him In the next episode after this one
You know what most people want to see.
They want to see Valt finally beating Lui.
I have wanted to see that ever since season 1.
It's also ironic how it took Valt 3 seasons trying to beat Lui but it only took Aiga 15 episodes. LOL
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont read the manga but hold the beyphone World Spryzen is the strongest bey in the world?????

Yup as Eclipse force said shu has the strongest bey in the world for the Manga they even called him the one that shows absolute domination in the battle field . Here's how it valt is the strongest but here's the thing shu is the closet to the #1 to the point their no real difference between him and valt aside from him being more technical blader it's like their actually two #1 . Shu is kind of like the gatekeeper to get to that #1 spot his the wall . That's one of the reasons why shu trained lane in the Manga he wanted to make a rival that can give valt a challenge aside from himself in a way shu and the legends were bored until the bros and lane cause the only can lose to themselves now no outside of them can challenge them. I also agree with its kind of fitting that shu is viewed that way in the manga cause that's one thing he never was awarded despite having and being on the level.

I agree I’m happy that Lane is striving to the top but at such a super fast rate is just beyond lazy writing in my opinion I can see how he beats Lui and Free but against the big three was horrible Aiga using no parts Valt using Brave Sword but instead should have used Brave Flash he only used Sword so that the writers can give him that really cool sword animation not only once he breaks the barrier they just start clashing like monsters I questioned how Lucifer without the barrier can rival that attack power for so long I enjoy the manga it’s great the anime is also ok but the writers go for Plot armor/inconsistencies instead of a consistency story and character development
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: You know what most people want to see.
It's also ironic how it took Valt 3 season trying to beat Lui but it only took Aiga 15 episodes. LOL

Valt never beated Lui. For Aiga it did take 15 episodes.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is better than Valt at mentoring

That's debatable. I'm talking about power in either event.

To see who's the better mentor you'll have to compare their students valt mentor delta while shu mentor lane , The asahi bros are mostly mentor by rantaro well well looks are ltitle side character has grown to be quite big boi so the asahi being good should be credit by rantaro , We can look at fubuki and drum who also were mentor by both to respectively now we need to remember aiga was semi mentor by shu too in both anime and manga as well and look at aiga now and also boa . Compare these track record in the answer who's the better mentor is their
Free should have mentored Valt back in God lol
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: You know what most people want to see.
It's also ironic how it took Valt 3 season trying to beat Lui but it only took Aiga 15 episodes. LOL

Valt never beated Lui. For Aiga it did take 15 episodes.

I know its hilarious
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt never beated Lui. For Aiga it did take 15 episodes.

I know its hilarious

Well he did beat Lui in rounds but not in a match generally speaking
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I know its hilarious

Well he did beat Lui in rounds but not in a match generally speaking

he was so close everytime too
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well he did beat Lui in rounds but not in a match generally speaking

he was so close everytime too

But he never beated him. Playing sad Valt noises
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: he was so close everytime too

But he never beated him. Playing sad Valt noises

i know it is pretty sad but i hope later in the series they battle and valt finally beats him
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But he never beated him. Playing sad Valt noises

i know it is pretty sad but i hope later in the series they battle and valt finally beats him

Me too.
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But he never beated him. Playing sad Valt noises

yeah, I got sad that arthur won against Aiga and Aiga could not have his rematch while FRICKING AMANE WITH ASHURA could beat him
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: i know it is pretty sad but i hope later in the series they battle and valt finally beats him

yeah, I got sad that arthur won against Aiga and Aiga could not have his rematch while FRICKING AMANE WITH ASHURA could beat him

Dont remind me of that battle. I hate GT because of that
It's also ironic how it took Valt 3 seasons trying to beat Lui but it only took Aiga 15 episodes. LOL
He already beat Lui and Free and Hyuga. That's even more impressive than a one on one. He and a weak blader like Hyuga took down Lui and Free. Valt carried him. Plus Valt did much better against Lane than Lui.
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:24 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's debatable. I'm talking about power in either event.

To see who's the better mentor you'll have to compare their students valt mentor delta while shu mentor lane , The asahi bros are mostly mentor by rantaro well well looks are ltitle side character has grown to be quite big boi so the asahi being good should be credit by rantaro , We can look at fubuki and drum who also were mentor by both to respectively now we need to remember aiga was semi mentor by shu too in both anime and manga as well and look at aiga now and also boa . Compare these track record in the answer who's the better mentor is their

Both of the bladers that Valt mentored went on to become extremely powerful bladers, in fact they went on to become legends. The one person Shu directly mentored aside from Lane, is Fubuki who isn't even A rank. Boa wasn't necessarily mentored by Shu, he observed and copied Shu. As for Aiger, Shu helped him create Turbo Achilles but he didn't directly mentor him over any significant period. Based on the results, Valt is the better mentor.
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah, I got sad that arthur won against Aiga and Aiga could not have his rematch while FRICKING AMANE WITH ASHURA could beat him

Dont remind me of that battle. I hate GT because of that
Yeah GT sucks.
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
He already beat Lui and Free and Hyuga. That's even more impressive than a one on one. He and a weak blader like Hyuga took down Lui and Free. Valt carried him. Plus Valt did much better against Lane than Lui.

a 1v1 would be a more efficient win but i see where your coming from

the only thing i like from gt was that tag team battle in ep 49. the animation was so good that i watched the battle like 10 times
Bruh why couldnt Aiga get his rematch. Aiga and Valt vs. Arthur
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: He already beat Lui and Free and Hyuga. That's even more impressive than a one on one. He and a weak blader like Hyuga took down Lui and Free. Valt carried him. Plus Valt did much better against Lane than Lui.

a 1v1 would be a more efficient win but i see where your coming from
Thank you Harry.

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh why couldnt Aiga get his rematch. Aiga and Valt vs. Arthur
Because GT sucked. Valt literally had 2 battles. And they were very short.
Lane is gonna wreck Shu and nothing else.

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: a 1v1 would be a more efficient win but i see where your coming from
Thank you Harry.

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh why couldnt Aiga get his rematch. Aiga and Valt vs. Arthur

Wasn´t it 4 battles
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:41 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: a 1v1 would be a more efficient win but i see where your coming from
Thank you Harry.

no prob valt