Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #34 (November 13, 2020)

New move in this episode: Burning Strike
MFB: We already have Burning Fire Strike

How is that possible Valkyrie bursted Hyperion
Pretty solid episode. Excited to Lucifer The End in action.
I saw 2 things that might have been similar to that of mfb.
Shu was super serious
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: New move in this episode: Burning Strike

What do you mean how is it possible?
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: New move in this episode: Burning Strike

What do you mean how is it possible?

Your saying that Brave Sword beated Burning Strike
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What do you mean how is it possible?

What's wrong with that?
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What do you mean how is it possible?

Hyuga and Hikaru still havent mastered their new beys yet. hence why they both lost fairly easily.
What makes me laugh kinda is how they used a move that has been used years ago

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your saying that Brave Sword beated Burning Strike
What's wrong with that?

Hyuga will never win against Valt
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your saying that Brave Sword beated Burning Strike

Hyuga and Hikaru still havent mastered their new beys yet. hence why they both lost fairly easily.

Yeah I guess so
Valt is still stronger than Hyuga so I don't know why your surprised Hyuga lost
Too bad Harry never appeared in this episode
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is still stronger than Hyuga so I don't know why your surprised Hyuga lost

even tho im not a Valt fan, im inclined to agree. Hyuga had just got his new bey and hasnt had time to fully master it, so him winning against Valt would be ridiculous or it would just be pure luck.
What I dont like of this episode is Shu being so serious
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is still stronger than Hyuga so I don't know why your surprised Hyuga lost

even tho im not a Valt fan, im inclined to agree. Hyuga had just got his new bey and hasnt had time to fully master it, so him winning against Valt would be ridiculous or it would just be pure luck.
From what's I've observed, I've come to understand your not a Valt fan, which is fine, though the majority of the fanbase loves Valt, not everyone does. But yes indeed it would have been ridiculous for him to defeat the world's top blader.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: even tho im not a Valt fan, im inclined to agree. Hyuga had just got his new bey and hasnt had time to fully master it, so him winning against Valt would be ridiculous or it would just be pure luck.
From what's I've observed, I've come to understand your not a Valt fan, which is fine, though the majority of the fanbase loves Valt, not everyone does. But yes indeed it would have been ridiculous for him to defeat the world's top blader.

Maybe towards the end of the season Hyuga will beat Valt or he will be like Drum who never beated Valt
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: even tho im not a Valt fan, im inclined to agree. Hyuga had just got his new bey and hasnt had time to fully master it, so him winning against Valt would be ridiculous or it would just be pure luck.

i mean i dont hate Valt but i like him less than some other characters.
I for one think Valt is good but its just eh.
Aiger was number1 and world champion but they treat this man like he was trash.
I think Hikaru has a chance of winning against Valt
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I for one think Valt is good but its just eh.

yeah, when Hikaru first fought Valt, he held out better than Hyuga did despite still losing.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I for one think Valt is good but its just eh.

yeah, when Hikaru first fought Valt, he held out better than Hyuga did despite still losing.

Yeah. But still I feel bad for Hikaru cause he loses to most legends
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

yah. im an aiga fan and i think that would be stupid. Also, since they just got new beys, they are weaker than before.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: From what's I've observed, I've come to understand your not a Valt fan, which is fine, though the majority of the fanbase loves Valt, not everyone does. But yes indeed it would have been ridiculous for him to defeat the world's top blader.

yah. im an aiga fan and i think that would be stupid. Also, since they just got new beys, they are weaker than before.

Yay I found another Aiga fan lol! But I agree with you on this

Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the World, the legend of Legends and is hailed as the greatest blader on the planet. Aiga might be World Champion, but Valt is certainly the stronger blader.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the World, the legend of Legends and is hailed as the greatest blader on the planet. Aiga might be World Champion, but Valt is certainly the stronger blader.

Yeah yeah! Valts the greatest only until someone named Lane defeated him
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the World, the legend of Legends and is hailed as the greatest blader on the planet. Aiga might be World Champion, but Valt is certainly the stronger blader.

Yeah yeah! Valts the greatest only until someone named Lane defeated him

I think we all know that battle with Lane didn't make sense. And if we want to take the battle with Lane as an example of where these bladers stand, Valt did far better against Lane than Aiger did. Valt is so powerful he was able to break through that barrier with one shot on the second round.
I feel like Sparking has reused the same moves from previous sagas
I hope we get a new tournament arc after all this Lane business is done with.