Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Finally, the blader who truly needs to beat Lane. Assuming the battle takes place in this episode, it will be the first serious master vs student battle in burst and I’m really looking forward to it.
Based on the manga I think lean will only lose bc he doesn't know WSp gimmick
Lane has fought numerous opponents whose abilities he did not know. Besides, if Lane only lost because he didn’t know about a gimmick it wouldn’t make sense since that has zero appeal and emotion to it and Shu’s win in the manga was more of a strategic one, he used the gimmick to resist the barrier and then used the unite driver to speed up and subsequently unleash Spriggans spirit, from there he pushed Lucifer downwards and won- that seems like power and strategy on Shu’s part. It would be better if Shu was just driven and ready for this and therefore put a proper end to Lane’s terror (even if temporary).
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Finally, the blader who truly needs to beat Lane. Assuming the battle takes place in this episode, it will be the first serious master vs student battle in burst and I’m really looking forward to it. The emotional drive, willpower and fuelling Shu will utilize during such a battle will surely make it one of the most memorable in sparking.

Definitely. Also i do hope its not a whitewash but a really well animated episode much like episode 31; where we do see shu going all out as well as lean. Also wasnt World Spriggan made to counter Lucifer? 

Whatever the case; for the sake of continuity it should be a close battle
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:48 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Finally, the blader who truly needs to beat Lane. Assuming the battle takes place in this episode, it will be the first serious master vs student battle in burst and I’m really looking forward to it. The emotional drive, willpower and fuelling Shu will utilize during such a battle will surely make it one of the most memorable in sparking.

Definitely. Also i do hope its not a whitewash but a really well animated episode much like episode 31; where we do see shu going all out as well as lean. Also wasnt World Spriggan made to counter Lucifer? 

Whatever the case; for the sake of continuity it should be a close battle
I believe it was actually made to utilize multiple varying strategies hence why it has multiple modes and the unite driver which changes movements.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Based on the manga I think lean will only lose bc he doesn't know WSp gimmick
Lane has fought numerous opponents whose abilities he did not know. Besides, if Lane only lost because he didn’t know about a gimmick it wouldn’t make sense since that has zero appeal and emotion to it and Shu’s win in the manga was more of a strategic one, he used the gimmick to resist the barrier and then used the unite driver to speed up and subsequently unleash Spriggans spirit, from there he pushed Lucifer downwards and won- that seems like power and strategy on Shu’s part. It would be better if Shu was just driven and ready for this and therefore put a proper end to Lane’s terror (even if temporary).
Here has lean fought a guy that is at his power level that he don't know their Bey gimmick No he hasn't he, the only person who is came close to him is valt and shu probably aiga but i doubt it
I'm telling you guys, Shu is gonna lose.

The only one beating Lane is Harry.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm telling you guys, Shu is gonna lose.

Shu is not gonna lose.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm telling you guys, Shu is gonna lose.

Shu is not gonna lose.

I know he isn't. Oh lord when Lane loses I'm going to be so happy. 

FUN FACT: The only legend Lane hasn't beaten yet is Shu and Rantaro!
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:53 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lane has fought numerous opponents whose abilities he did not know. Besides, if Lane only lost because he didn’t know about a gimmick it wouldn’t make sense since that has zero appeal and emotion to it and Shu’s win in the manga was more of a strategic one, he used the gimmick to resist the barrier and then used the unite driver to speed up and subsequently unleash Spriggans spirit, from there he pushed Lucifer downwards and won- that seems like power and strategy on Shu’s part. It would be better if Shu was just driven and ready for this and therefore put a proper end to Lane’s terror (even if temporary).
Here has lean fought a guy that is at his power level that he don't know their Bey gimmick No he hasn't he, the only person who is came close to him is valt and shu probably aiga but i doubt it
Well if Shu is at his level then it isn’t the gimmick that does the work but rather Shu? He didn’t know anything about the bey Lui used nor did he expect or know about the sword and balance modes of Achilles. Regardless of that; Shu will beat him using emotional outplay, strategy and power, not some lucky break because that would just be senseless bad writing plus what would Lane learn from that? Apart from this, gimmicks themselves don’t really confirm superiority in the anime but rather the bond the user has with the bey and the way the gimmick is utilized.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:53 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here has lean fought a guy that is at his power level that he don't know their Bey gimmick No he hasn't he, the only person who is came close to him is valt and shu probably aiga but i doubt it
Well if Shu is at his level then it isn’t the gimmick that does the work but rather Shu? He didn’t know anything about the bey Lui used nor did he expect or know about the sword and balance modes of Achilles. Regardless of that; Shu will beat him using emotional outplay, strategy and power, not some lucky break because that would just be senseless bad writing plus what would Lane learn from that? Apart from this, gimmicks themselves don’t really confirm superiority in the anime but rather the bond the user has with the bey and the way the gimmick is utilized.
Well Achilles balance mode and Rage Longinus gimmick is basically a fixed gimmick unlike world where shu design that has a moving part and I don't want this episode to be a one sided battle its just feels like the flare lean hype train that they have been building up (By Sacrificing Aiga and valt) on seems useless and makes those two characters just feels less special than shu
For sure Shu is gonna win cause in the manga he did. So my guess is in the first battle he is gonna change Spriggan to left spin in stamina mode and does a World Upper Shoot and Lean does Variant Wall. The 1st point goes to Lean with a ring out. In the 2nd battle Shu goes iwth right spin in defense mode breaks the barrier and does World Counter Break. Meaning Shu wins.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well if Shu is at his level then it isn’t the gimmick that does the work but rather Shu? He didn’t know anything about the bey Lui used nor did he expect or know about the sword and balance modes of Achilles. Regardless of that; Shu will beat him using emotional outplay, strategy and power, not some lucky break because that would just be senseless bad writing plus what would Lane learn from that? Apart from this, gimmicks themselves don’t really confirm superiority in the anime but rather the bond the user has with the bey and the way the gimmick is utilized.
Well Achilles balance mode and Rage Longinus gimmick is basically a fixed gimmick unlike world where shu design that has a moving part and I don't want this episode to be a one sided battle its just feels like the flare lean hype train that they have been building up (By Sacrificing Aiga and valt) on seems useless and makes those two characters just feels less special than shu
It doesn’t really have to be one sided for Shu to win but after all this time Shu has had just about enough of all this evil blader garbage and finishes him off.
I have one regret and that is not creating a petition for Shu to have Phi’s voice actor (then we can hear WARUDO)
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It doesn’t really have to be one sided for Shu to win but after all this time Shu has had just about enough of all this evil blader garbage and finishes him off.
well i have a feeling this is going to be close but I don't like this idea since that have use this idea in choZ
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It doesn’t really have to be one sided for Shu to win but after all this time Shu has had just about enough of all this evil blader garbage and finishes him off.
well i have a feeling this is going to be close but I don't like this idea since that have use this idea in choZ
Which idea don’t you like?
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: well i have a feeling this is going to be close but I don't like this idea since that have use this idea in choZ
Which idea don’t you like?

He doesnt like the idea that we are basically getting a repeat of Cho Z
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:12 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Which idea don’t you like?

He doesnt like the idea that we are basically getting a repeat of Cho Z
Ahh ok yeah I can’t argue with that. I really hope they don’t give Lane a backstory in fear that it’ll turn out like Phi’s. Like seriously, he turned evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted LMAO, because of this I think Lane is better off without one.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:12 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: He doesnt like the idea that we are basically getting a repeat of Cho Z
Ahh ok yeah I can’t argue with that. I really hope they don’t give Lane a backstory in fear that it’ll turn out like Phi’s. Like seriously, he turned evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted LMAO, because of this I think Lane is better off without one.

Wait didnt Shu reveal Lean's backstory? Lean did go off on his own because If I remember he said that he would not come back until he has defeated every legend
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh ok yeah I can’t argue with that. I really hope they don’t give Lane a backstory in fear that it’ll turn out like Phi’s. Like seriously, he turned evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted LMAO, because of this I think Lane is better off without one.

Wait didnt Shu reveal Lean's backstory?  Lean did go off on his own because If I remember he said that he would not come back until he has defeated every legend
Well I wouldn’t really call that a total backstory. A proper explanation would start from the origin and explain the drive Lane has.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait didnt Shu reveal Lean's backstory?  Lean did go off on his own because If I remember he said that he would not come back until he has defeated every legend
Well I wouldn’t really call that a total backstory. A proper explanation would start from the origin and explain the drive Lane has.

ah ok
Lane won’t stop until he beats all of the legends: proceeds to forget about Rantaro, Zac, Phi, Delta, Gwyn, Xhaka, Zac, and Wakiya
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lane won’t stop until he beats all of the legends: proceeds to forget about Rantaro, Zac, Phi, Delta, Gwyn, Xhaka, Zac, and Wakiya

lol. But yeah Im pretty sure if Lean battled Shu with First Uranus he would have totally wrecked Shu for sure
Here's what I think may happen in this episode
Have you thought that maybe that this episode wont be the Shu vs. Lane battle and it might be where Shu helps the brother master their bey?
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Have you thought that maybe that this episode wont be the Shu vs. Lane battle and it might be where Shu helps the brother master their bey?
Sure that’s entirely a possibility as well.
It doesn't matter if it's against Lane or not. Shu is 99% guaranteed to battle in this episode. But Lane said his flare would reach max level after he beat Valt. So this might be Lane vs Shu.