Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #32 (October 30, 2020)

Honestly, I'm not excited for this episode at all.
I'm only exited for the intro, the opening, the way the beys work, the battles, and the preview. Everything else is irrelevant.
I have got a feeling Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna lose against Drum and Valt
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm only exited for the intro, the opening, the way the beys work, the battles, and the preview. Everything else is irrelevant.
I’m only here for the opening and preview.
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:45 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm only exited for the intro, the opening, the way the beys work, the battles, and the preview. Everything else is irrelevant.
I’m only here for the opening and preview.
Yeah me too.
Im in for the battle just to see the result and nothing more
So I'm guessing Valt and Shu will play a key part in future episode, since they are the only legends in the intro.
The new opening and ending are really hype, gives me some hope that Lane is going to get more interesting.
Episode review

Well let me also dive in for an episode review.
Omg everything about the episode was epic. From the new opening to Hyuga and Hikaru's new launches, and everything in between.

In my opinion, they did a good job with the episode.
Does anyone have the translated transcript?
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:50 PM)AwakenedGenesis Wrote: Omg everything about the episode was epic. From the new opening to Hyuga and Hikaru's new launches, and everything in between.

In my opinion, they did a good job with the episode.

What, like those extra few millimeters of movement are new launches? Nah, those are just the same ones, just with a little more. .
FLARE.
Bad joke.

Anyway, I thought the episode was cool, setting up for Shu and Lean, as well as the Limit Break Volcano and Burn. Like how Valt and Rantaro discussed flare and getting stronger.

If only that would go somewhere.
Doubt it will. That would be good step toward turning this boat around.
I really wonder about Valt and Shu's role in this because of the intro.
I hope Shu doesnt get beaten badly like he did in Cho-Z
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Shu doesnt get beaten badly like he did in Cho-Z
Shu is gonna whoop Lane.
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Shu doesnt get beaten badly like he did in Cho-Z
Shu is gonna whoop Lane.

Oh hell yeah