Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #32 (October 30, 2020)

This episode was like a 8 out of 10.
I mean what would have been bettter is Shu and Lane's battle could have started in this episode with lane winning the 1st round
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I agree, or maybe just make Brave Valkyrie a bit stronger in the anime.

(Oct. 30, 2020  11:50 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, the episode was pretty good for a chill episode. Don't know what you're hating on.
It’s a training episode with hardly any dramatics or movement storywise, so it’s understandable that people would dislike it.
I think it was needed. Last weeks episode was insane, we needed a change of pace.
I liked the part mostly of when Ranjiro came running to Rantaro and Valt
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I agree, or maybe just make Brave Valkyrie a bit stronger in the anime.

(Oct. 30, 2020  11:50 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, the episode was pretty good for a chill episode. Don't know what you're hating on.
It’s a training episode with hardly any dramatics or movement storywise, so it’s understandable that people would dislike it.

I said pretty good for a chill episode. Never said it was some final or something. And of course there's gonna be some down time after the dramatic peak.
It just upsets me Hyuga can never seem to beat Valt
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It just upsets me Hyuga can never seem to beat Valt

He will eventually. They tied this time though, so he's getting closer bit by bit.
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s a training episode with hardly any dramatics or movement storywise, so it’s understandable that people would dislike it.

I said pretty good for a chill episode. Never said it was some final or something. And of course there's gonna be some down time after the dramatic peak.
Hey man I don’t disagree I’m just pitching a reason as to why people wouldn’t like it.
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It just upsets me Hyuga can never seem to beat Valt

He will eventually. They tied this time though, so he's getting closer bit by bit.
Dude, Hyuga won. Valt caught Valkyrie first.
This episode sucks.
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He will eventually. They tied this time though, so he's getting closer bit by bit.
Dude, Hyuga won. Valt caught Valkyrie first.

No, they caught their beys at the same time. It just showed Valt catching his first.
Chances of Shu doing the World Vertical: 100%
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chances of Shu doing the World Vertical: 100%

If you watched the preview, it was more of a diving atttack, and less of a roll.
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chances of Shu doing the World Vertical: 100%

If you watched the preview, it was more of a diving atttack, and less of a roll.

I would prefer it being a vertical. But if its a diving move than that would be awesome too
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If you watched the preview, it was more of a diving atttack, and less of a roll.

I would prefer it being a vertical. But if its a diving move than that would be awesome too

My review:I think it was a good episode and I had an idea that shu would confront Lean,but let's see who wins(Shu has got this)
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:25 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would prefer it being a vertical. But if its a diving move than that would be awesome too

My review:I think it was a good episode and I had an idea that shu would confront Lean,but let's see who wins(Shu has got this)

Shu is going to win. I prefer Shu over Valt
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:25 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: My review:I think it was a good episode and I had an idea that shu would confront Lean,but let's see who wins(Shu has got this)

Shu is going to win. I prefer Shu over Valt
Yeah,Shu deserves to be the first one to beat Lean.
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is going to win. I prefer Shu over Valt

Shu needs to beat his student
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Hyuga won. Valt caught Valkyrie first.

No, they caught their beys at the same time. It just showed Valt catching his first.
How do you know that?
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, they caught their beys at the same time. It just showed Valt catching his first.
How do you know that?

Because that's how it usually works, they don't always show two beys landing at the same time at the same time. If that made any sense.
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know that?

Because that's how it usually works, they don't always show two beys landing at the same time at the same time. If that made any sense.
It didn't, Hyuga won. It even says that on the wiki.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:23 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Because that's how it usually works, they don't always show two beys landing at the same time at the same time. If that made any sense.
It didn't, Hyuga won. It even says that on the wiki.

The wiki is not a good source for Accurate information always. There is a possibility that Hyuga won but we really shouldnt care about such an insignificant battle; after all it was shown in  the montage that drum beat hikaru many times. So anyway it doesnt matter.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:55 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: It didn't, Hyuga won. It even says that on the wiki.

The wiki is not a good source for Accurate information always. There is a possibility that Hyuga won but we really shouldnt care about such an insignificant battle; after all it was shown in  the montage that drum beat hikaru many times. So anyway it doesnt matter.
You can clearly see Valkyrie catching Valt first.
(Oct. 31, 2020  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:55 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: The wiki is not a good source for Accurate information always. There is a possibility that Hyuga won but we really shouldnt care about such an insignificant battle; after all it was shown in  the montage that drum beat hikaru many times. So anyway it doesnt matter.
You can clearly see Valkyrie catching Valt first.

And I am saying it doesnt matter; but yes even I agree that Valt Caught it first.
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is going to win. I prefer Shu over Valt

Bruh Shu created a bey only to counter Lucifer that’s pathetic