Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

upload episode please
Hey guys, just wanted to pop a quick reminder of the rule changes that rolled out this week:

Beyblade Anime & Manga – Forum Rules Wrote:
  • Leaks & Piracy - Please be aware of the restrictions noted in our Community Rules under "Posting paid and/or unreleased content". Posts containing links to pirated or unofficial versions of Beyblade media will be subject to removal with a formal warning. Always support the official release where possible.
  • No "Link Begging" - Repeatedly asking/begging for links to access Beyblade anime or manga via illegitimate means is prohibited and is subject to formal warning.

As part of these, asking for links to the episode via unofficial sources (i.e anything that isn't the CoroCoro or TT YouTube channels, or a paid streaming service in Japan) is prohibited, and begging for a link in the thread is also not encouraged. Please always support the official release online (it's free after all) and use a VPN to access it if needed.

The link to the official episode release today can be found here. A VPN of some variety will be needed to access this, as this is set to Japan-only.
(Oct. 16, 2020  10:34 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to pop a quick reminder of the rule changes that rolled out this week:

• Leaks & Piracy - Please be aware of the restrictions noted in our Community Rules under "Posting paid and/or unreleased content". Posts containing links to pirated or unofficial versions of Beyblade media will be subject to removal with a formal warning. Always support the official release where possible.
  • No "Link Begging" - Repeatedly asking/begging for links to access Beyblade anime or manga via illegitimate means is prohibited and is subject to formal warning.

As part of these, asking for links to the episode via unofficial sources (i.e anything that isn't the CoroCoro or TT YouTube channels, or a paid streaming service in Japan) is prohibited, and begging for a link in the thread is also not encouraged. Please always support the official release online (it's free after all) and use a VPN to access it if needed.

The link to the official episode release today can be found here. A VPN of some variety will be needed to access this, as this is set to Japan-only.

Does that mean that Dranzer will not be posting the episodes to google drive here anymore?
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:00 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  10:34 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to pop a quick reminder of the rule changes that rolled out this week:

Does that mean that Dranzer will not be posting the episodes to google drive here anymore?

That would count as a link to a illegitimate source I think
Well I was wondering why no one posted it and was about to post it here.
Anyways

What the hell is even the point of this website then? I didn't think the admins would be so stupid to kill literally the only things the forum was being used for LMAO.  I was already appalled at you banning leaks but okay, in the end I don't really care about that stuff that much so whatever. But preventing Dranzer to post episodes as well? Are you serious? Do you never stream anime? Like wow, I am speechless.  Well good luck with the trash like fanfics and selling threads since there is truly nothing  left here. 

Best part is that  there wasn't even any catalyst that would leave you no choice, you just decided on a whim.  I guess you're trying to look professional by using inappropriate buzzwords ("please support the official release", LOL). How does forcing people buy a VPN to watch in on youtube support them? I doubt there are going to be more than like 2 people here buying a VPN and switching to watching it on youtube. You're just making them wait an additional 10 hours for it to hit streaming sites. I like watching new episodes in the morning, so this really is nothing but a giant annoyance.  Wow. Well done. Really great! Pat yourself and other mods on the back for a job well done!
Episode review I guess

Lean vs Hyuga and hikaru
Valt Vs Lean
Overall fun episode some part of it were rushed animation is on model i rate this 7/10 tbh the pacing still need to be improved
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote:

What the hell is even the point of this website then? I didn't think the admins would be so stupid to kill literally the only things the forum was being used for LMAO.  I was already appalled at you banning leaks but okay, in the end I don't really care about that stuff that much so whatever. But preventing Dranzer to post episodes as well? Are you serious? Do you never stream anime? Like wow, I am speechless.  Well good luck with the trash like fanfics and selling threads since there is truly nothing  left here. 

Best part is that  there wasn't even any catalyst that would leave you no choice, you just decided on a whim.  I guess you're trying to look professional by using inappropriate buzzwords ("please support the official release", LOL). How does forcing people buy a VPN to watch in on youtube support them? I doubt there are going to be more than like 2 people here buying a VPN and switching to watching it on youtube. You're just making them wait an additional 10 hours for it to hit streaming sites. I like watching new episodes in the morning, so this really is nothing but a giant annoyance.  Wow. Well done. Really great! Pat yourself and other mods on the back for a job well done!

I sorta understand, but at the same time banning RAW posting and potentially even the subs are possibly the worst decision they could EVER make

I get Japan us getting stricter, yeah yeah yeah, and you guys wanna be legally clear, but you’ve been doing this for so damn long and now you make this change? You guys have been fine, yeah it’s illegal, but it’s not our fault that good VPN’s are hard to get, even they they sometimes won’t work. My point is: you’ve been doing it for so long and have been fine, why stop now?
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote:

I am sorry to say that what you really want is not possible. 
Please understand that this year they managed to register WBO legally with legally being the key term here. 
In the event someone reports this we as members really dont face charges; however the site admins and moderators do and are liable for legal action which no one wants. 
It is easy to get irritated( trust me even I was not happy at first; but I do realise that they dont have many good options.) 
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: What the hell is even the point of this website then? I didn't think the admins would be so stupid to kill literally the only things the forum was being used for LMAO.  I was already appalled at you banning leaks but okay, in the end I don't really care about that stuff that much so whatever. But preventing Dranzer to post episodes as well? Are you serious? Do you never stream anime? Like wow, I am speechless.  Well good luck with the trash like fanfics and selling threads since there is truly nothing  left here. 

Please understand that this year they managed to register WBO legally with legally being the key term here. 
In the event someone reports this we as members really dont face charges; however the site admins and moderators do and are liable for legal action which no one wants. 
It is easy to get irritated( trust me even I was not happy at first; but I do realise that they dont have many good options.) 

Also Dranxer13 Has pmed the episode to everyone; if you could be so kind to see your PM, then you would never had had the reason to complain.

Wouldn’t that pm count as illegal episode distribution? I did get it lol, but the pm was invalid lol.

Im not complaining, just genuinely wondering
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: What the hell is even the point of this website then? I didn't think the admins would be so stupid to kill literally the only things the forum was being used for LMAO.  I was already appalled at you banning leaks but okay, in the end I don't really care about that stuff that much so whatever. But preventing Dranzer to post episodes as well? Are you serious? Do you never stream anime? Like wow, I am speechless.  Well good luck with the trash like fanfics and selling threads since there is truly nothing  left here. 

Also Dranxer13 Has pmed the episode to everyone; if you could be so kind to see your PM, then you would never had had the reason to complain.
Wrong. You have no idea how this works.

I didn't get any pm, btw.
[/spoiler] Lol, And people thought Hyuga was going to go “dark Hyperion” or have some dark resonance. I can’t stop laughing. 🤡😂
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:11 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I am sorry to say that what you really want is not possible. 

Wrong. You have no idea how this works.

I didn't get any pm, btw.

Well I would have to disagree here . What dranzer13 was doing is completely illegal. I would know as I am a law student and this is basic copyright law as well as illegal distribution. Well you can always ask him for it personally

(Oct. 16, 2020  12:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I am sorry to say that what you really want is not possible. 

Wouldn’t that pm count as illegal episode distribution? I did get it lol, but the pm was invalid lol.

Im not complaining, just genuinely wondering
 It was the same for me however you have to go in user settings and then access it. Just clicking on notifications won't work
The episode seemed rushed I will rate it 5/10

Is'nt it a bit hard for Dranzerx13, I mean he will have to pm so many guys. So , I suggest Dranzer should pm only 4 people and those four will say whether they got the episode or not after that whoever will ask then only those four will forward the episode as pm to those asking and the one who sent will say whether he had pmed that episode to the user who asked and after that those who already got the episode they can forward it to others who are asking then will write to whom he had PMed the episode. This way would be better and the episodes could be seen by everyone like a chain reaction.
[Spoiler] Lane broke hyperion and Helios.
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Also Dranxer13 Has pmed the episode to everyone; if you could be so kind to see your PM, then you would never had had the reason to complain.

A bit confused by this statement. I never got a PM from Dranzer. Was I supposed to ask or something?
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Also Dranxer13 Has pmed the episode to everyone; if you could be so kind to see your PM, then you would never had had the reason to complain.

A bit confused by this statement. I never got a PM from Dranzer. Was I supposed to ask or something?
Well I recieved one so idk he said that he will be giving it
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:03 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: [Spoiler ] Hii [/Spoiler]

Sorry
Honestly, I'd have said our news post the other day covers our reasons and motives for doing this. So let me break the specifics of the complaints down here.

Advance apologies if I come across a little abrasive here. As you can imagine, myself and the team have had to deal with enough backlash from this decision. We're a little bit tired.

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: What the hell is even the point of this website then? I didn't think the admins would be so stupid to kill literally the only things the forum was being used for LMAO.

Do you seriously think the site exists solely to promote piracy. Are you disregarding the amount of product, parts, testing, marketplace and fanfic discussion we get? Perhaps even the Competitive Play environment that we pride ourselves on so much?

To say that the WBO exists solely to promote the piracy of anime and manga is just inherently unfair and offensive to those who put the work in to maintain or contribute to it. While we love having everyone around and pride ourselves on being the place to be for Beyblade discussion; if you really don't like our platform, you are more than welcome to take a break or leave.

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: I was already appalled at you banning leaks but okay, in the end I don't really care about that stuff that much so whatever. But preventing Dranzer to post episodes as well? Are you serious? Do you never stream anime?

I do actually. I pay for streaming services and everything I watch is done legally, using legitimately endorsed services. If I can't watch something via those services (so if it's not available via Netflix, Prime Video, Crunchyroll or Funimation), I just don't watch it. It wasn't meant to be.

Do you stream anime and manga? Are you telling me that you solely do it illegally? While you might never get chased up for it, I can't emphasise enough that unofficial sources are indisputably piracy, and therefore illegal.

Do you also download or stream films illegitimately after they're released? Same principle. That breaks copyright and is therefore illegal.

If the principle of us upholding the law is appalling and pathetic to you, I think you need to think about this a bit deeper.

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: Best part is that  there wasn't even any catalyst that would leave you no choice, you just decided on a whim.  I guess you're trying to look professional by using inappropriate buzzwords ("please support the official release", LOL). How does forcing people buy a VPN to watch in on youtube support them?

We legally registered as a not-for-profit business late last year and we're slowly reading up on what is allowed, what isn't allowed. So yes, it has taken us time to reach this point and make the move, but I think the actions of certain businesses have definitely prompted this. It's easy to turn a blind eye, but when Takara-Tomy have indeed been going around taking down leakers (yes, not leaks. Individuals or sites that are hosting or spreading the leaks), that's really kinda difficult to ignore, no?

Fighting Spirits, the World Beyblade Organization; as staff, we have a huge responsibility to protect the organization and the community from the risk of any legal action happening. And quite frankly, as I said to some individuals in our Discord too; some of us are legally tied to the organization too. And I'm certainly not interested in taking the fall because people want to look at news a day early or want to watch Beyblade anime that is available for free online anyway illegally.

It's basic business sense. For 11 years, we didn't really think too much about any of this stuff. After being forced into registering as a legal entity last year, yes, obviously we have to care. This wasn't decided on a whim by any means, and it was legitimately an exceedingly difficult pill for us to swallow, albeit one that needed to be done.

"How does forcing people buy a VPN to watch in on youtube support them?" Again, I cannot stress enough that the Beyblade anime is available for free online. You don't pay to access it. And viewing via a VPN, if CoroCoro/TT do show advertisements, you'll see them and they'll actually get the financial support from it.

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: You're just making them wait an additional 10 hours for it to hit streaming sites. I like watching new episodes in the morning, so this really is nothing but a giant annoyance.  Wow. Well done. Really great! Pat yourself and other mods on the back for a job well done!

Glad to hear that our attempt to prevent piracy is working! Thanks for your feedback, I'll give the staff team the good news!

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I sorta understand, but at the same time banning RAW posting and potentially even the subs are possibly the worst decision they could EVER make

I get Japan us getting stricter, yeah yeah yeah, and you guys wanna be legally clear, but you’ve been doing this for so damn long and now you make this change?

That's a legitimate point, and obviously the precedent set for the past 11 years doesn't help with enforcing this point. But I think wanting to be legally clear is a good enough reason as any; bottom line, it is piracy and needed to be enforced at some point. Just now more than ever, it's certainly essential to do.

We're aware that this isn't and won't ever be a popular change. We've been fully prepared for the backlash on this decision, almost dreading it because we don't ever want to disappoint our community. But the fact of the matter is that leaving it untouched is essentially promoting illegal activity, and we certainly don't endorse that at all.

(Oct. 16, 2020  11:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You guys have been fine, yeah it’s illegal, but it’s not our fault that good VPN’s are hard to get, even they they sometimes won’t work. My point is: you’ve been doing it for so long and have been fine, why stop now?

Again, "yeah it's illegal" is reason enough to enforce that. Did we really need another reason to do so? The law is typically a really good reason to either do or not do something, haha.

Good VPNs being hard to get isn't our fault either. And, while it's not exactly what I want to say, it's really not our problem either. The most we can do is point people in the right direction to do this legally, and if "use a VPN" is a message we need to send, that's what we need to do. If people have suggestions of VPNs for each other, please go for it and share what you guys think works! But whether your VPN works or doesn't work isn't the problem of our business; our focus is making sure that we're encouraging the legal option.
You know, I’m surprisingly calm about the fact that there will be no more public links, even though I never received the pm myself, I feel fine not having the episode.
The episodes are always going to be quite predictable with
so yeah.
I am trying to add as many of you as I can that view these threads, so please be patient.

No more even mentioning PMs with the episodes please. I will say this once and once only. After that, no more in here, GOT IT?