Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #3 (April 10, 2020)

03) Aim for the Sparking Shoot!!
めざせッスパーキングシュート!!
Mezase Supākingu Shūto!!
April 10, 2020

Hyuga and Hikaru are motivated by their battles against the Legends, putting that energy into training their sparking shoot. In the middle of that, Rantaro Kiyama suddenly appears! Apparently he was requested by the wbba. to become the Bombers' coach! The two slowly refine their form after harsh training, but it's meaningless against Glide Ragnaruk's unlimited stamina. After their fight, Rantaro's younger brother, Ranjiro comes in all worked up...!?
I mean we got Ranjiro back, (just saying could have been a lot better if Delta would have returned but anyways he deserves more than Ranjiro.) so this is basically what the manga took place. My prediction is they (Hyuga and Hikaru) win the first battle just like the manga, but lose to Kiyama brothers by burst next round. I mean they can't just make Ragnaruk lose already lol.
(Apr. 09, 2020  7:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I mean we got Ranjiro back, (just saying could have been a lot better if Delta would have returned but anyways he deserves more than Ranjiro.) so this is basically what the manga took place. My prediction is they (Hyuga and Hikaru) win the first battle just like the manga, but lose to Kiyama brothers by burst next round. I mean they can't just make Ragnaruk lose already lol.
Maybe delta will return but with MDb
(Apr. 09, 2020  7:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I mean we got Ranjiro back, (just saying could have been a lot better if Delta would have returned but anyways he deserves more than Ranjiro.) so this is basically what the manga took place. My prediction is they (Hyuga and Hikaru) win the first battle just like the manga, but lose to Kiyama brothers by burst next round. I mean they can't just make Ragnaruk lose already lol.
Don’t see him returning because for ranjiro they didn’t have to make a entirely new bey for him but for delta they would
(Apr. 09, 2020  2:22 PM)Requim Wrote:
Don’t see him returning because for ranjiro they didn’t have to make a entirely new bey for him but for delta they would

Na man, my real question just why? Ranjiro is going to stay more irrelevant it seems like. There are so many people better than him, Delta seemed to be a very well constructed character. I mean I've got no complaints for Rantaro, but I am curious if Ranjiro even has significance in this series because ngl his brother might take the spotlight.

(Apr. 09, 2020  11:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Maybe delta will return but with MDb

Possible, but I really doubt it. I don't see the reason why they would not  reveal the Delta in sparking with all the returning characters. I am sure Delta could too fit in to that "Legendary blader" category since he has been the champion in Europe. I wouldn't mind seeing Delta in superking with Master Diabolos, if Sparking Diabolos is not fated. It would suck if he gets neglected this badly.
Did any one notice that in episode 1 it was said that the CURRENT TOP THREE BLADERS OF WBO are valt,Sisco and RANTARO

then where are shu,free,lui,aiga,drum....
I
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:12 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Did any one notice that in episode 1 it was said that the CURRENT TOP THREE BLADERS OF WBO are valt,Sisco and RANTARO

I
That's weird man.
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:12 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Did any one notice that in episode 1 it was said that the CURRENT TOP THREE BLADERS OF WBO are valt,Sisco and RANTARO

I
Just chill bro cuz now the rankings doesn't even matter like for instance in the trailer it was stated that valt is the top amongst the legendary blader maybe so much has happened in the time gap that people like delta Amane and other just became weaker and irrelevant. Maybe the world champ is now valt again am not really sure how the ranking works maybe like this
Valt, Shu, Aiga, Drum, Free, Lui, Sisco, Rantaro or i donno plz don't sue me Aiga/Drum fans
guys how many people do you think will come back
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: guys how many people do you think will come back

Did you not see the opening ? You have your answer. For the rest, it's pretty sure than we will have lot of news characters.
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: guys how many people do you think will come back

Did you not see the opening ? You have your answer. For the rest, it's pretty sure than we will have lot of news characters.

i did but do you think like people like joshua will come back
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Did you not see the opening ? You have your answer. For the rest, it's pretty sure than we will have lot of news characters.

i did but do you think like people like joshua will come back
Honestly Joshua is definitely not coming back. If you notice they are only bringing back primary, monumental and above all main burst cast members from all over the saga.
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i did but do you think like people like joshua will come back
Honestly Joshua is definitely not coming back. If you notice they are only bringing back primary and monumental burst cast members from all over the saga.

if they could they should at least mention every character even if it is just for a few minutes every character should be shown in my opinion

I

I'm guessing this is just because they're the only 3 experienced bladers at the moment who have Sparking beys.
As powerful as Drum and Aiga are they probably wouldn't stand a chance against the Sparking beys.
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:28 PM)BlackHazard Wrote:

I

I'm guessing this is just because they're the only 3 experienced bladers at the moment who have Sparking beys.
As powerful as Drum and Aiga are they probably wouldn't stand a chance against the Sparking beys.
Maybe they literally are just the strongest at this point, I mean those three had crazy potential and it’s not unusual to see characters grow in power through seasons like Lui being weaker than Valt and Shu in s1 and later surpassing them in s2 or even Shu surpassing him again that same season. Even in this season the anime summary says that Valt is the strongest legendary blader and to be honest; he kinda deserves to be. Valt was always really close to his bey and he also invented the gt and super king systems whilst discovering gold turbo, the anime really heavily implies Valt is truly the strongest... Atleast until the end of the season 😉
Joshua? Oh you mean the fishing hook? Yeah he isn't coming back, he is too irrelevant right now. I mean I don't think you could add anyone else if you did anyone else it will be a stretcher. I would certainly not mind Kensuke or Daina taking Ranjiro's spot I mean they both still are under developed as important characters and there is no point of Ranjiro returning but enough with that rant. We for sure won't see any returning characters return with sparking beys after all this news, the opening, the teasers I can conclude this "Who will return in Sparking?" discussion here from my side that no one will return after all this news. If someone will he/she might get that GT bey say Delta. I doubt it tho, you can't do much to Delta nor Amane. So anyone from Season 1, God is just an instant no. Rantaro mainly returned from God since he is the best sidekick out of Ranjiro and Amane by popularity. Ranjiro is known for being Rantaro's brother and Amane is just a brand new character who got the sidekick role with minimal popularity. Just like what BeybladeFanOff said I don't think we will get anyone back now. It's dunzo. It is all we can get, and I'm fine with it.

I

Gosh, that's a good point to raise in an episode 1 thread! Not the episode 3 thread.

How'd you get that wrong? Grin
(Apr. 10, 2020  12:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I

Gosh, that's a good point to raise in an episode 1 threat! Not the episode 3 thread.

How'd you get that wrong? Grin

Lol I think you might want to change threat to thread.

It was mentioned that Rantaro won against them in episode 1 off camera, though i'd still like Ragnaruk to keep up the winning streak for a bit
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:52 AM)AcressVN Wrote:

It was mentioned that Rantaro won against them in episode 1 off camera, though i'd still like Ragnaruk to keep up the winning streak for a bit
When was that mentioned.
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:52 AM)AcressVN Wrote: It was mentioned that Rantaro won against them in episode 1 off camera, though i'd still like Ragnaruk to keep up the winning streak for a bit
When was that mentioned.

After Valt's battle against the bros, Rantaro and Sisco said that they'll take them on, later it was metioned at the beach that they lost to them 333 times
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: When was that mentioned.

After Valt's battle against the bros, Rantaro and Sisco said that they'll take them on, later it was metioned at the beach that they lost to them 333 times
💀💀

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/ranjiro/
Ranjiro has the same bey as Rantaro (it’s just a recolor)