Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

@Admiral W here is the battle. Credit goes to snoc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WwC_Y0i...FPB-v/view

We see Hyuga land the dive bomb, but also get pushed back. The stadium is small so there is no space to land, as you can see. In the anime, the stadium is huge. It has more than enough space to land.

As for the Aiger post, I was just throwing out ideas.

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I didn’t work cause the stadium wasn’t big enough so Hyperion could also land in it. That was a basic stadium. In the anime, we have the Storm Stadium. That has more than enough space for Hyperion to land a dive bomb attack, and land on the side.

Was that the reason given in the manga or your conclusion? In addition, if your making the statement that Hyuga can't defeat a serious Aiger why would he be able to defeat Valt?

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]here is the battle. Credit goes to [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]snoc[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WwC_Y0i...FPB-v/view[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We see Hyuga land the dive bomb, but also get pushed back. The stadium is small so there is no space to land, as you can see. In the anime, the stadium is huge. It has more than enough space to land.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As for the Aiger post, I was just throwing out ideas.[/font]
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If I may add to the conversation. Hyuga could win if he somehow manages to get the force that he got from getting hit by Valkyrie’s bound attack in the previous episode. Otherwise Hyuga loses.

That was him fully resonating. If he wins by that, then that's what we call deus ex machina. In addition Valt's resonance is extremely powerful. Consider also that when Hikaru fully resonated he was still taken down by Lui's Raging Upper.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If I may add to the conversation. Hyuga could win if he somehow manages to get the force that he got from getting hit by Valkyrie’s bound attack in the previous episode. Otherwise Hyuga loses.

That was him fully resonating. If he wins by that, then that's what we call deus ex machina. In addition Valt's resonance is extremely powerful.

That was not him resonating. He was, but it explicitly shows Valtryek bounding Hyperion at Fafnir and Luinor. The bound was so strong Valtryek bursted.

Adding onto this, the force from a dive bomb super high wouldn’t be the same, but it could compare to the force of a strong bound.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That was him fully resonating. If he wins by that, then that's what we call deus ex machina. In addition Valt's resonance is extremely powerful.

That was not him resonating. He was, but it explicitly shows Valtryek bounding Hyperion at Fafnir and Luinor. The bound was so strong Valtryek bursted.

Adding onto this, the force from a dove bomb super high wouldn’t be the same, but it could compare to the force of a strong bound.
He mentioned the force that Hyuga was able to conjure. Not the specific technique used to knock out Free and Lui.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

That was him fully resonating. If he wins by that, then that's what we call deus ex machina. In addition Valt's resonance is extremely powerful.

It literally knocked out Fafnir and Longinus. Most of the legends haven’t even been showed using their resonance. Valt may have a strong resonance, but that won’t help him defy the laws of physics
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That was him fully resonating. If he wins by that, then that's what we call deus ex machina. In addition Valt's resonance is extremely powerful.

It literally knocked out Fafnir and Longinus. Most of the legends haven’t even been showed using their resonance. Valt may have a strong resonance, but that won’t help him defy the laws of physics

That only happened due to Valt giving him a boost. He wouldn't have been able to accomplish that alone.

Adding onto this, the force from a dive bomb super high wouldn’t be the same, but it could compare to the force of a strong bound.

Well what you said is true but considering that the they will battle in semis so it is safe to assume that hyuga can get 1 point but valt is not mad that he would allow hyuga to last that long or make the same mistake again.
Moreover, since it is semis so we can say that the battle can also be 3 pointer so even if hyuga gets two points then valt can still make a comeback to win.
What you said is true but I don't think that would be enough to beat valt.
And if hyuga beats valt right now then he will probably will become the level of lean and finals if lean and hyuga fights then lean has to win.
And then lean will lose to shu.
This will show that valt is considerably weaker than shu while both of them are nearly equal.

Was only due to the boost from Valt that the bound attack was possible. Hyuga wouldn't have been able to do that on his own. As for the dive bomb, we don't know that, and there's currently no evidence to support that.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It literally knocked out Fafnir and Longinus. Most of the legends haven’t even been showed using their resonance. Valt may have a strong resonance, but that won’t help him defy the laws of physics

That only happened due to Valt giving him a boost. He wouldn't have been able to accomplish that alone.

That’s why I said if he could somehow. We can’t assume that he can’t get that boost without Valt’s help as anything’s possible, the episode hasn’t happened yet.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That only happened due to Valt giving him a boost. He wouldn't have been able to accomplish that alone.

That’s why I said if he could somehow. We can’t assume that he can’t get that boost without Valt’s help as anything’s possible, the episode hasn’t happened yet.

There's no way. The force of that attack was because of Valt. That's the reason the strike was so powerful.
Well i ll just say one thing if this was real life then there was a possibility however unlikely that valt will loose as there is something called luck. However in a anime where people also have resonance it would seem unlikely though NOT IMPOSSIBLE for hyuga to win.

P.S its a childrens anime why bother getting angry at this lol. Though again im being hypocritical as I will also be upset if Valt looses lol

Admiral W Chill lol
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well i ll just say one thing if this was real life then there was a possibility however unlikely that valt will loose as there is something called luck. However in a anime where people also have resonance it would seem unlikely though NOT IMPOSSIBLE for hyuga to win.

P.S its a childrens anime why bother getting angry at this lol. Though again im being hypocritical as I will also be upset if Valt looses lol

Admiral W Chill lol

Perhaps your misunderstanding. No one is angry lol.

Just a debate.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well i ll just say one thing if this was real life then there was a possibility however unlikely that valt will loose as there is something called luck. However in a anime where people also have resonance it would seem unlikely though NOT IMPOSSIBLE for hyuga to win.

Admiral W Chill lol

Perhaps your misunderstanding. No one is angry lol.

Just a debate.
 I have seen debates go down the hill to often... Just telling you guys to chill just in case lol. Nothing against you. Btw who do you think will win tho? Aiga or lean
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s why I said if he could somehow. We can’t assume that he can’t get that boost without Valt’s help as anything’s possible, the episode hasn’t happened yet.

There's no way. The force of that attack was because of Valt. That's the reason the strike was so powerful.

That’s kind of true, but also wrong at the same time. The reason for the force was because it was Valkyrie behind Hyperion, using the weird and wacky stadium physics if Hyperion was behind Valkyrie the same result would occur. The speed of Hyperion could be recreated by the speed cradles and Hyuga could bound attack off the wall.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There's no way. The force of that attack was because of Valt. That's the reason the strike was so powerful.

That’s kind of true, but also wrong at the same time. The reason for the force was because it was Valkyrie behind Hyperion, using the weird and wacky stadium physics if Hyperion was behind Valkyrie the same result would occur. The speed of Hyperion could be recreated by the speed cradles and Hyuga could bound attack off the wall.

If you take a look at the battle, Valkyrie's bound gimmick activated which is what gave Hyperion the boost and thus provided the force for the attack. So it wasn't exactly the stadium physics that produced that effect.
It would be very easy for Valtryek to bound Hyperion away, and then Hyperion, using that force and resonating, swings around and knocks Valtryek out.

Imagine this: Force from strong bound + exceed speeding up + resonance. That’s should be enough to at least ring out Valtryek.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:37 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Perhaps your misunderstanding. No one is angry lol.

Just a debate.
 I have seen debates go down the hill to often... Just telling you guys to chill just in case lol. Nothing against you. Btw who do you think will win tho? Aiga or lean

hopefully aiga, if irl achilles, and powerwise aiga, but beacuse of a very annoying thing called PLOT, probably lean.
And you gotta realize Hyuga simply beating Valt does not mean Hyuga is stronger. Valt is able to lose to people weaker than him.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s kind of true, but also wrong at the same time. The reason for the force was because it was Valkyrie behind Hyperion, using the weird and wacky stadium physics if Hyperion was behind Valkyrie the same result would occur. The speed of Hyperion could be recreated by the speed cradles and Hyuga could bound attack off the wall.

If you take a look at the battle, Valkyrie's bound gimmick activated which is what gave Hyperion the boost and thus provided the force for the attack. So it wasn't exactly the stadium physics that produced that effect.

Well the bound gimmick is more of a rubber hit to the wall. As Eclipse force has said, if Hyuga is smart enough he could utilize that force and catapult him out of the stadium.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: And you gotta realize Hyuga simply beating Valt does not mean Hyuga is stronger. Valt is able to lose to people weaker than him.

It breaks story logic for it to happen at this stage. Especially considering that there's quite a few episodes left in the season. No only would be doing both characters a disservice, but it would mess with the plotting of the season. Furthermore it just doesn't fit or make sense.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: And you gotta realize Hyuga simply beating Valt does not mean Hyuga is stronger. Valt is able to lose to people weaker than him.

It breaks story logic for it to happen at this stage. Especially considering that there's quite a few episodes left in the season. No only would be doing both characters a disservice, but it would mess with the plotting of the season. Furthermore it just doesn't fit or make sense.

It does not mess with logic or plot. Hyuga is simply beating a strong guy once. So what, and I’ve shown multiple ways for Hyuga to reasonably win. It can make sense.

Valt is not an immortal unbeatable god, you know
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If you take a look at the battle, Valkyrie's bound gimmick activated which is what gave Hyperion the boost and thus provided the force for the attack. So it wasn't exactly the stadium physics that produced that effect.

Well the bound gimmick is more of a rubber hit to the wall. As Eclipse force has said, if Hyuga is smart enough he could utilize that force and catapult him out of the stadium.
Physically I don't see how he could do that considering that Valkyrie will be bounding off the wall into the stadium center. It would be more likely that the force of strike would actually knock Hyperion out rather than the other way around. And when examining the battle we see that it was because of Valkyrie's special bound feature that the Hyperion was able to be launched forward. Also I think aside from Free, Valkyrie's the only sparking bey with rubber or at the very least any meaningful amount anyway.

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It breaks story logic for it to happen at this stage. Especially considering that there's quite a few episodes left in the season. No only would be doing both characters a disservice, but it would mess with the plotting of the season. Furthermore it just doesn't fit or make sense.

It does not mess with logic or plot. Hyuga is simply beating a strong guy once. So what, and I’ve shown multiple ways for Hyuga to reasonably win. It can make sense.

Valt is not an immortal unbeatable god, you know

Not saying that he is. What I'm pointing to is the fact from the beginning, Valt has been the goal of both Hyuga and Hikaru, when writing, you position your character's to achieve their goal by the end of the story, to have it happen midway would cheapen the goal your trying to achieve by story's end. In addition when you've established that a character far outstrips another you have to adhere to what you've established until we have something that lends credence in the other direction. Story logic 101.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well the bound gimmick is more of a rubber hit to the wall. As Eclipse force has said, if Hyuga is smart enough he could utilize that force and catapult him out of the stadium.
Physically I don't see how he could do that considering that Valkyrie will be bounding off the wall into the stadium center. It would be more likely that the force of strike would actually knock Hyperion out rather than the other way around. And when examining the battle we see that it was because of Valkyrie's special bound feature that the Hyperion was able to be launched forward. Also I think aside from Free, Valkyrie's the only sparking bey with rubber or at the very least any meaningful amount anyway.

Alright. However it’s not impossible for Valt to loose this match. It’s unlikely, but not impossible.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Physically I don't see how he could do that considering that Valkyrie will be bounding off the wall into the stadium center. It would be more likely that the force of strike would actually knock Hyperion out rather than the other way around. And when examining the battle we see that it was because of Valkyrie's special bound feature that the Hyperion was able to be launched forward. Also I think aside from Free, Valkyrie's the only sparking bey with rubber or at the very least any meaningful amount anyway.

Alright. However it’s not impossible for Valt to loose this match. It’s unlikely, but not impossible.

Nothing is exactly impossible. The writers could just decide they want Hyuga to win and make that happen. Story logic or not. I'm saying it would be unreasonable for Hyuga to win. Wouldn't make sense.
About Valt vs Hyuga, can't Hyperion hit it w/ a barrage attack and burst valkyrie?  in all honesty, this is the most likely option for Hyperion to win. This is Valt's signature move, and maybe Hyuga will copy it. No matter how strong you think you are, unless you have 2D quest (no joke I think this is the best option anime-wise)/rly high  OWD and a bey w/ defensive (not offensive) springs/rubber, you will not survive a high-powered barrage. Every single one of Valt's moves in season 1 was a variation of a barrage attack except ultra flash launch(i watched English dub s1 s2 and s3 don't judge) and winged launch(and this was kinda a barrage attack), and clearly, you saw how well that worked out. These moves were so powerful, the power literally backfired and made Valt lose the final match. Hyuga could also copy winged launch or ultra flash launch, but I think the most likely move for Hyuga to copy besides rush launch is a variation of ultimate flash launch, where instead of ultimate reboot, he uses the craters. I can see it being called super cannon or smth. If the first doesn't immediately burst Valt and the second doesn't ring out Valt, Idk what will. Also,  Hyuga will prob win for the same reason Lane will win against Aiga, PLOT! I hate plot. Aiga vs. Valt would be sick. Aiga vs Valt, prob tie or Valt by a close ring out, their power levels are closer than most realize.

TL;DR, Hyuga copies rush/ultimate flash launch, Hyuga wins regardless because of plot, but Aiga vs Valt would still be awesome