Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

(Oct. 06, 2020  2:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Ah good old zaraki your not to off on comparing them that much kenpachi reiatsu was is very menacing but Not evil.

I was talking about Lane’s flare and how Kenpachi has a similar kind of flare (nice to see more Bleach fans)
Yea I know And i agree thats why I said you not wrong comparing kenpachi to lane o figure it was about his flare being like kenpachi reiatsu or For others Who may wonder what we're talking about its spirit pressure whos very very terrying but yet not evil. (oh yea bleach is one of my favorite anime/manga cant wait For the thousand blood war acr by the way)
The sparking anime is going down hill in my opinion lol. Its like the writers don't even care about the anime no more they just want to get payed 😅😅😅
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: The sparking anime is going down hill in my opinion lol. Its like the writers don't even care about the anime no more they just want to get payed 😅😅😅

Well duh they wanna get payed. Also, this would be a thing to comment in anime and manga random thoughts.
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: The sparking anime is going down hill in my opinion lol. Its like the writers don't even care about the anime no more they just want to get payed 😅😅😅

Well duh they wanna get payed. Also, this would be a thing to comment in anime and manga random thoughts.
It’s a pretty general statement so it seems fine here.
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was talking about Lane’s flare and how Kenpachi has a similar kind of flare (nice to see more Bleach fans)
Yea I know And i agree thats why I said you not wrong comparing kenpachi to lane o figure it was about his flare being like kenpachi reiatsu or For others Who may wonder what we're talking about its spirit pressure whos very very terrying but yet not evil. (oh yea bleach is one of my favorite anime/manga cant wait For the thousand blood war acr by the way)

Just a spoiler for TYBW arc
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea I know And i agree thats why I said you not wrong comparing kenpachi to lane o figure it was about his flare being like kenpachi reiatsu or For others Who may wonder what we're talking about its spirit pressure whos very very terrying but yet not evil. (oh yea bleach is one of my favorite anime/manga cant wait For the thousand blood war acr by the way)

Just a spoiler for TYBW arc
lol yea shame for the shippers felt bad for them I knew it wasn't going to happen lol. although it's fun to talk about it let's leave it their we're changing beyblade burst 😂😂
What if Valt’s evolution wears down this episode?
if it happens then Valt's pretty much winning then.
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if Valt’s evolution wears down this episode?

(Oct. 06, 2020  3:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: if it happens then Valt's pretty much winning then.

I feel like that won't happen, plus the last time Evolution wore down( in Cho-Z/Turbo) during battle he won a point but still lost the battle
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if Valt’s evolution wears down this episode?

(Oct. 06, 2020  3:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: if it happens then Valt's pretty much winning then.

I feel like that won't happen, plus the last time Evolution wore down( in Cho-Z/Turbo) during battle he won a point but still lost the battle

I don't know if this is gonna happen or not but if I talk about Valt going against a rookie like Hyuga? Then perhaps no. He would probably save this for Lean later. Hyuga might be close to defeat Valt and watch be one of those battles where Hyperion almost rings out Valkyrie but Hyperion bursts the last second. I can totally see this coming. Valt will win anyway, Hyuga is just not ready to defeat Valt IMO. Think about it why didn't Drum defeat Aiga then? He had to grow his powers, same case here. 

About Valt vs Aiga. Aiga had to win that one cuz plot armor.
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:06 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I feel like that won't happen, plus the last time Evolution wore down( in Cho-Z/Turbo) during battle he won a point but still lost the battle

I don't know if this is gonna happen or not but if I talk about Valt going against a rookie like Hyuga? Then perhaps no. He would probably save this for Lean later. Hyuga might be close to defeat Valt and watch be one of those battles where Hyperion almost rings out Valkyrie but Hyperion bursts the last second. I can totally see this coming. Valt will win anyway, Hyuga is just not ready to defeat Valt IMO. Think about it why didn't Drum defeat Aiga then? He had to grow his powers, same case here. 

About Valt vs Aiga. Aiga had to win that one cuz plot armor.

True
The only reason why Hyuga will proceed to finals is because Hyperion is gonna break and that's when Shu will not tolerate Lean and punish him for his deeds to make him realize "look kid bey breaking is bad"
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The only reason why Hyuga will proceed to finals is because Hyperion is gonna break and that's when Shu will not tolerate Lean and punish him for his deeds to make him realize "look kid bey breaking is bad"

Then I have a different scenario for this.
After Valt defeats Lean in Finals then Shu will think that Now lean will come to the track but Lean's Flare and Ambition to defeat Valt and Shu will grow more and more.
Then the Brothers challenge Lean for a Battle since Lean defeated Aiga. At that time Shu will watch the battle and will see that Lucifer breaking Helios and Hyperion.
Then after that either lean will challenge shu or shu will challenge lean and will break lucifer after this Lean and both the brothers will make a new bey .
Let’s be honest. Hyuga will win and then Hyperion will most likely get destroyed by Lucifer. There is no “dark resonance” when it comes to Hyuga. Lane is not related to phi, and I suggest that people stop thinking that.
If he wins then I'm truly finished with this season. That's just too ridiculous for me to get on board with.
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If he wins then I'm truly finished with this season. That's just too ridiculous for me to get on board with.

Same here. Except I would not be finished with this season, I would just think this season is a complete joke. Especially if this is supposedly “the last season”. I understand that they are trying to portray two main protagonist, but they aren’t doing a good job at that. You got one who constantly loses but at least knows strategy, and then you got the other one who is just “OP” without a story.
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If he wins then I'm truly finished with this season. That's just too ridiculous for me to get on board with.

Thats COMPLETELY glancing over he possibility of a logical win though

That's a pretty bold statement to make, especially considering the fact that there are some ways that Valt could lose and it would still make sense. Also if you think about it, the writers have a lot of respect for the legends season (pretend Lane doesn't exist lol). They literally eliminated a PROTAGONIST from the festival just so that Lui and Drum would not lose (it would be weird if an A rank and 15th place legend beat the 5 and 6th place legends).
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:27 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

That's a pretty bold statement to make, especially considering the fact that there are some ways that Valt could lose and it would still make sense. Also if you think about it, the writers have a lot of respect for the legends season (pretend Lane doesn't exist lol). They literally eliminated a PROTAGONIST from the festival just so that Lui and Drum would not lose (it would be weird if an A rank and 15th place legend beat the 5 and 6th place legends).

Yes. Valt is not immortal, he can be beaten with the proper strategy, even if it doesn't immediately present itself (like How Hyuga got Exceed to speed up and swing around to counter Valtryek only when he was being tailed and hit by Valtryek).
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Thats COMPLETELY glancing over he possibility of a logical win though
We've been back and forth about this particular point already. The gap in power between these two is too great for Hyuga to bridge. Anything but a loss for him doesn't make sense.
Lol the kid has no strategy. At this point, it doesn’t bother me if he wins, the episode is bound to be disappointing anyways. He’ll learn the hard way when facing lane.
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:34 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol the kid has no strategy. At this point, it doesn’t bother me if he wins, the episode is bound to be disappointing anyways. He’ll learn the hard way when facing lane.

He’ll probably beat Lane as a protagonist does
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats COMPLETELY glancing over he possibility of a logical win though
We've been back and forth about this particular point already. The gap in power between these two is too great for Hyuga to bridge. Anything but a loss for him doesn't make sense.

You can bridge the gap with strategy, as I've been saying over and over again. Just only looking at power and using that to decide who wins or loses is just looking at it from a surface view. If you wanna properly see how could logically win and lose, you gotta look at the entire realm of possibility.
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:27 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

It would be just as weird, if not more so, for Hyuga to defeat the Legend of Legends. That's kinda the point I'm making.
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats COMPLETELY glancing over he possibility of a logical win though

Superking and sense? Since when did that exist?