Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #28 (October 2, 2020)

Probably Lean. They've been setting up the pieces for this rematch and considering that Aiger beat him before (Even if it was because of Hyuga) I think Lean is going to take the win here.
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  6:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I want to see Valt vs Aiga but I have a feeling they are not gonna do it and instead the finals will be Lean vs Hyuga. The way how the last episode sets out the rivalry between the two I have a feeling there is more likely for that to happen. Also didn't Cho-Z/Turbo also had the title "Defeat Lui" and that did happen by clutch when Aiga was main. I have a feeling the same thing is about to happen twice. Hyuga is getting the dub I'm telling you.

It actually was revealed recently that the title was incorrectly translated. The title is actually "Challenging Valt" In either event, if Hyuga beats Valt it breaks all story logic. It would be truly ridiculous.
ok, I get you like Valt but you have to admit Hyuga is the guy with plot. Valt stands no chance against Hyuga, sooner or later he too is gonna lose.
i hope valt or aiga wins

id be sad if he doesnt
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It actually was revealed recently that the title was incorrectly translated. The title is actually "Challenging Valt" In either event, if Hyuga beats Valt it breaks all story logic. It would be truly ridiculous.
ok, I get you like Valt but you have to admit Hyuga is the guy with plot. Valt stands no chance against Hyuga, sooner or later he too is gonna lose.

I have no idea what direction the writers are going to take. I know what's consistent, coherent and makes sense, but wether they'll adhere to what makes sense is a whole other matter.
Lane is probably gonna win. As for my thoughts on the future of Beyblade Burst Sparking, I feel like, and I'm sad to say this, I actually think that Harry is going to die. And the reason I say this is because if Lane beats Aiga, and then Valt beats Hyuga, then It's Lane vs Valt. Valt's probably gonna win, and maybe Lucifer hits Harry, he falls to the ground and dies. After that, it'll trigger Lane's Flare even more, cause him to create Lucifer's evolution, and go on a rampage.
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote: Lane is probably gonna win. As for my thoughts on the future of Beyblade Burst Sparking, I feel like, and I'm sad to say this, I actually think that Harry is going to die. And the reason I say this is because if Lane beats Aiga, and then Valt beats Hyuga, then It's Lane vs Valt. Valt's probably gonna win, and maybe Lucifer hits Harry, he falls to the ground and dies. After that, it'll trigger Lane's Flare even more, cause him to create Lucifer's evolution, and go on a rampage.

Harry dying would be the number 1 saddest event occurring in the history of Beyblade lol.
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote: Lane is probably gonna win. As for my thoughts on the future of Beyblade Burst Sparking, I feel like, and I'm sad to say this, I actually think that Harry is going to die. And the reason I say this is because if Lane beats Aiga, and then Valt beats Hyuga, then It's Lane vs Valt. Valt's probably gonna win, and maybe Lucifer hits Harry, he falls to the ground and dies. After that, it'll trigger Lane's Flare even more, cause him to create Lucifer's evolution, and go on a rampage.
If Harry dies I'll quit Beyblade.
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
If Harry dies I'll quit Beyblade.

I'm not gonna lie seeing Lane with a pet was a bit of a surprise in the first place. He had none in the manga and when we all randomly saw a furry hedgehog in episode 14 we went crazy over it. If I'm being honest Harry is one of my favorite characters.

I like the concept, let's be honest they won't show death in a kid friendly show like come on now.
IMO Harry is way too overrated
my question is if anyone knows Carl or Daina's cat you are an absolute legend.
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote: he falls to the ground and dies.

Lol this made me laugh so much

How would Harry dying increase Lane’s flare?

When Harry dies, it triggers an event similar to groundhog day. The battle will then repeat itself again and again for the next few episodes. The cycle will be broken only if Lean learns how to fall in love. That will also cure his flare problem for the betterment of the beyblade world.
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  10:54 AM)Limetka Wrote: it's not

I was the one who confirmed it from Marutti. The title is basically Challenge Valt! not Defeat Valt

no, it's defeat Valt. It's not challenge Valt.
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

How would Harry dying increase Lane’s flare?

no, the real question here is, how would Harry die? his flare is so big it encompasses the world, which is why his flare seems so small because it's always there. not to mention he was sent from the Beyblade gods to balance out lane's mean personality, annoying demeanor, and general uncuteness, as harry is kind, not annoying, and very cute. if harry gets even a scratch, the Beyblade gods will give up on this world and rain Beyblade parts from the sky, and, let's face it, pieces of metal and plastic raining down from the sky cannot be good for your health. besides, harry is an immortal beyblade angel, so he can't die.

(Sep. 29, 2020  7:49 AM)HyugaHari Wrote: Lane might get a Hedgedog roast lmao

this is simultaneously hilarious and depressing.
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:08 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I was the one who confirmed it from Marutti. The title is basically Challenge Valt! not Defeat Valt

no, it's defeat Valt. It's not challenge Valt.

The title is wrong marutti is a Japanese and he had mentioned it in the discord server that the title actually means Challenge valt. I had asked him specifically about it. I'm not making it up. Anyone who is in the discord server can confirm it. Dranzer 13 has also agreed and said its open to interpretation.
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:39 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]28) Strongest and Unbeatable VS The New Generation!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]最強無敵VS新世代!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Saikyō muteki VS shin sedai!!
October 2, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: From Marutti[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/LzcWn2e[/font][/font]
[/font]

(Sep. 09, 2020  8:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Probably Aiga vs Lane.

Yes it will be Aiga vs Lane but i think lane will win as he is the main antagonist in beyblade burst sparking.
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:22 AM)Ifhaam Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:39 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]28) Strongest and Unbeatable VS The New Generation!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]最強無敵VS新世代!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Saikyō muteki VS shin sedai!!
October 2, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: From Marutti[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/LzcWn2e[/font][/font]
[/font]

(Sep. 09, 2020  8:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Probably Aiga vs Lane.

Yes it will be Aiga vs Lane but i think lane will win as he is the main antagonist in beyblade burst sparking.

That was a message from a long time ago.
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: no, it's defeat Valt. It's not challenge Valt.

The title is wrong marutti is a Japanese and he had mentioned it in the discord server that the title actually means Challenge valt. I had asked him specifically about it. I'm not making it up. Anyone who is in the discord server can confirm it. Dranzer 13 has also agreed and said its open to interpretation.

well he's wrong lol

just because you want it to be that way does not make it so
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: The title is wrong marutti is a Japanese and he had mentioned it in the discord server that the title actually means Challenge valt. I had asked him specifically about it. I'm not making it up. Anyone who is in the discord server can confirm it. Dranzer 13 has also agreed and said its open to interpretation.

well he's wrong lol

Ah I dont know what you are talking about. How can you say that he is wrong without putting any proof forward? Please provide proof that says otherwise. I have made my source clear; I would expect you to make yours. Needforspeed can back me up too.
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)Limetka Wrote: well he's wrong lol

Ah I dont know what you are talking about. How can you say that he is wrong without putting any proof forward? Please provide proof that says otherwise. I have made my source clear; I would expect you to make yours. Needforspeed can back me up too.

To be fair, Limetka knows Japanese and can read it. The episode titles can be/have been changed before though from the magazine that has the episode titles. The magazine says "Defeat Valt", but there may be some other source that has the official name. We'll know for sure on Friday though
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ah I dont know what you are talking about. How can you say that he is wrong without putting any proof forward? Please provide proof that says otherwise. I have made my source clear; I would expect you to make yours. Needforspeed can  back me up too.

To be fair, Limetka knows Japanese and can read it.  The episode titles can be/have been changed before though from the magazine that has the episode titles.  The magazine says "Defeat Valt", but there may be some other source that has the official name.  We'll know for sure on Friday though
Ah well the problem is that Marutti who is a Japanese himself is the one who told me that and I quote "Taose means more like challenge and not Defeat " so I would trust a native Japanese speaker (unless of course limetka is). Doesnt that make sense that I would trust a native Japanese speaker? But yea if limetka is also a Japanese  then idk. But lets see what source limetka gives us
In either event I don't think the title is necessarily indicative of how the battle will play out.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In either event I don't think the title is necessarily indicative of how the battle will play out.

Agreed though i do have a feeling that aiga will shock us all and win against lean
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:02 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: To be fair, Limetka knows Japanese and can read it.  The episode titles can be/have been changed before though from the magazine that has the episode titles.  The magazine says "Defeat Valt", but there may be some other source that has the official name.  We'll know for sure on Friday though
Ah well the problem is that Marutti who is a Japanese himself is the one who told me that and I quote "Taose means more like challenge and not Defeat " so I would trust a native Japanese speaker (unless of course limetka is). Doesnt that make sense that I would trust a native Japanese speaker? But yea if limetka is also a Japanese  then idk. But lets see what source limetka gives us

I trust Marutti as well, and he is probably right as he usually is, but really idk who's right in this case because I don't know that much japanese myself. It could be different connotations of the same word and both Marutti and Limetka could be technically correct.

Back on the topic of this thread, I wonder why Aiga is not using Sword or Shield in this battle and what they'll name the mode (probably speed mode tbh), and if Lean (Lane) will be getting some cool power up animations like Hyuga and Hikaru in this battle