Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #28 (October 2, 2020)

(Sep. 25, 2020  2:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nah, i think lean funna win

Nope, wrong obviously the protagonist is gonna win against the anatagonist but maybe Hyuga will lose to Lean again once HYuga reaches the maxmum level of dark resonance

theres more eps left tho, if lane is big bad he'll win
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nope, wrong obviously the protagonist is gonna win against the anatagonist but maybe Hyuga will lose to Lean again once HYuga reaches the maxmum level of dark resonance

theres more eps left tho, if lane is big bad he'll win

Hyuga is gonna win because every protagonist wins against the antagonist in the finals its just like that
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: theres more eps left tho, if lane is big bad he'll win

Hyuga is gonna win because every protagonist wins against the antagonist in the finals its just like that

but this aint the final arc, theres more after this arc.
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: theres more eps left tho, if lane is big bad he'll win

lui from season 1 would disagree with that
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga is gonna win because every protagonist wins against the antagonist in the finals its just like that

but this aint the final arc, theres more after this arc.

Yeah I know I was talking about legends festival
No Protagonist ever beat the Antagonist before one of the last episode.
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: No Protagonist ever beat the Antagonist before one of the last episode.

? ???????????????????????
Aiga is the only one who beat phi before the last episode but Valt and Drum did not do that.
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: No Protagonist ever beat the Antagonist before one of the last episode.

? ???????????????????????

TakaraTheLord is right, Valt beat shu in final eps of season 2, Aiga beat Phi in 3rd to last eps of s3, drum also follows this pattern, and valt didnt even beat lui is s1. big bad always wins in last battle of first half of arc(except shu), so we can assume that same will happen here.
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:40 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Press F to pay respect... for Aiga.

Im gonna be honest Aiga always ends up losing against every antagonist because he always goes with the wrong choice. Dont say it was nothing for when he made a wrong choice
I want to see Valt vs Aiga but I have a feeling they are not gonna do it and instead the finals will be Lean vs Hyuga. The way how the last episode sets out the rivalry between the two I have a feeling there is more likely for that to happen. Also didn't Cho-Z/Turbo also had the title "Defeat Lui" and that did happen by clutch when Aiga was main. I have a feeling the same thing is about to happen twice. Hyuga is getting the dub I'm telling you.
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:33 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Aiga is the only one who beat phi before the last episode but Valt and Drum did not do that.

Dante did beat Arthur a few episodes after he appeared.
He was not the protagonist.

Gwyn was but it makes more sense Arthur because he broke beys.
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:02 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: He was not the protagonist.

Gwyn was but it makes more sense Arthur because he broke beys.

What....Dante is the protagonist of Rise.
(Sep. 25, 2020  6:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I want to see Valt vs Aiga but I have a feeling they are not gonna do it and instead the finals will be Lean vs Hyuga. The way how the last episode sets out the rivalry between the two I have a feeling there is more likely for that to happen. Also didn't Cho-Z/Turbo also had the title "Defeat Lui" and that did happen by clutch when Aiga was main. I have a feeling the same thing is about to happen twice. Hyuga is getting the dub I'm telling you.

It actually was revealed recently that the title was incorrectly translated. The title is actually "Challenging Valt" In either event, if Hyuga beats Valt it breaks all story logic. It would be truly ridiculous.
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  6:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I want to see Valt vs Aiga but I have a feeling they are not gonna do it and instead the finals will be Lean vs Hyuga. The way how the last episode sets out the rivalry between the two I have a feeling there is more likely for that to happen. Also didn't Cho-Z/Turbo also had the title "Defeat Lui" and that did happen by clutch when Aiga was main. I have a feeling the same thing is about to happen twice. Hyuga is getting the dub I'm telling you.

It actually was revealed recently that the title was incorrectly translated. The title is actually "Challenging Valt" In either event, if Hyuga beats Valt it breaks all story logic. It would be truly ridiculous.
Where did you get that from?
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It actually was revealed recently that the title was incorrectly translated. The title is actually "Challenging Valt" In either event, if Hyuga beats Valt it breaks all story logic. It would be truly ridiculous.
Where did you get that from?

Marutti
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Where did you get that from?
Marutti
I think you should address this on the episode 29 thread going on I think lean will beat aiga and proceed his spot on the finals because i think the writer been teasing us for lean vs aiga and valt vs lean from episode 22 from his dialogue
(Sep. 28, 2020  6:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Marutti
I think you should address this on the episode 29 thread going on I think lean will beat aiga and proceed his spot on the finals because i think the writer been teasing us for lean vs aiga and valt vs lean from episode 22 from his dialogue

I think it was already brought up there. And yes we were teased that in episode 22 he also directly challenged Valt in the last episode.
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

The title is actually "Challenging Valt"

it's not
(Sep. 28, 2020  10:54 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:  The title is actually "Challenging Valt"

it's not

I was the one who confirmed it from Marutti. The title is basically Challenge Valt! not Defeat Valt
Lane might lose. No final villain has ever beaten anybody in the top 3 without an upgrade (also it would appear as if Lane will follow more of Phi’s pattern, main villain throughout)
I think it’s really a 50/50 chance tbh. With plot armor and a barrier, Lean could win. He could also win going berserk mode like he does in the manga, this episode could be the debut of it. (Info about berserk mode provided by my friend). Then again Aiger has his no attachment strategy and is strong in his own right. I'm personally betting on Aiger this match, but I won’t be surprised if Lean wins.
Well Lane is more likely to win as if Aiga wins we would most likely have Aiga vs Valt which wouldn’t contribute to the character development of any other character.