Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #28 (October 2, 2020)

Aiga has like a -900 IQ in this battle lol. Even gwynn and delta can beat him 😂😂😂😂
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Aiga have a sword and a shield, and he chooses to battle with the fists. Infinite sword would've win this battle

I don't think so. He tried Infinite Sword before and couldn't pierce the barrier. Didn't even dent it. Using it would have been more of the same.
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Aiga have a sword and a shield, and he chooses to battle with the fists. Infinite sword would've win this battle

I don't think so. He tried Infinite Sword before and couldn't pierce the barrier. Didn't even dent it. Using it would have been more of the same.
As Admiral W said, it would have been more or less the same outcome. Lane is Lane so losing to Aiga wasn’t an option in any case.
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

If he used Shield Achilles could've blocked variant wall
I don't get that why characters are becoming dumber in this series.
Aiga never used the infinite shield apart from that battle royale. In that battle royale he was able to take the attacks of all four of the bladers at the same time but after that he never used that.
And also Hikaru is also a mad cuz' he didn't used his ten bladed mode bey in the Legend Festival knowing that it was much more powerful than his normal mode and I believe if he would have used that then he would definitely be in a better place in the legend festival.
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:53 AM)ItsSq Wrote: It'll happen as we predicted. Aiga lost to Lean. Hyuga will lose to Valt. Lean will lose to Valt.

They've been hyping up Valt for a while now, and Shu told Valt to defeat Lean early on. Losing to Valt would be the perfect way to progress Lean's character.

Lane is definitely not losing to Valt. He's winning this tournament and then getting beat down by Shu. Valt has been incredibly weak this tournament so I'm not even sure if he can defeat Hyuga honestly.

Anyway, I liked that they didn't split this battle into two episodes as I expected them to. It was short and cool, my only problem is that since there's a pause between the matches it ends up looking kinda stupid if you think about it objectively (imagine being a spectator and coming to this far away arena only to see a 90 seconds long match lol).
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:35 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:53 AM)ItsSq Wrote: It'll happen as we predicted. Aiga lost to Lean. Hyuga will lose to Valt. Lean will lose to Valt.

They've been hyping up Valt for a while now, and Shu told Valt to defeat Lean early on. Losing to Valt would be the perfect way to progress Lean's character.

Lane is definitely not losing to Valt. He's winning this tournament and then getting beat down by Shu. Valt has been incredibly weak this tournament so I'm not even sure if he can defeat Hyuga honestly.

Anyway, I liked that they didn't split this battle into two episodes as I expected them to. It was short and cool, my only problem is that since there's a pause between the matches it ends up looking kinda stupid if you think about it objectively (imagine being a spectator and coming to this far away arena only to see a 90 seconds long match lol).
That's far from definitive. He may very well lose to Valt. As far as Hyuga is concerned, Valt is far stronger than him.
Well he never really managed to outright beat him no offense to aiga but lucifer was off balance that's why he was able to use infinite sword to push it out but if he was to use a piece it should've been shield to wear out lucifers stamina therefore making the shield lose power either he did this or used no piece either way his plan was to wear down stamina
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:51 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote: Lane is probably gonna win. As for my thoughts on the future of Beyblade Burst Sparking, I feel like, and I'm sad to say this, I actually think that Harry is going to die. And the reason I say this is because if Lane beats Aiga, and then Valt beats Hyuga, then It's Lane vs Valt. Valt's probably gonna win, and maybe Lucifer hits Harry, he falls to the ground and dies. After that, it'll trigger Lane's Flare even more, cause him to create Lucifer's evolution, and go on a rampage.

I like the concept, let's be honest they won't show death in a kid friendly show like come on now.
Hello, Ryuga died
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:24 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:51 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I like the concept, let's be honest they won't show death in a kid friendly show like come on now.
Hello, Ryuga died

Kid there was no blood and that carp. He vanished into air somehow he wasn't killed. Ryuga never officially died it was never stated that way only ppl just fan-made that. Also I do want to ask then how tf Sakyo got Dragooon when it wasn't even passed by Ryuga? That I believe is stated that Ryuga gave Dragooon to Sakyo just like how Gingka gave Ifrit to Zyro.
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:22 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:24 PM)Ar_Everything Wrote: Hello, Ryuga died

Kid there was no blood and that carp. He vanished into air somehow he wasn't killed. Ryuga never officially died it was never stated that way only ppl just fan-made that. Also I do want to ask then how tf Sakyo got Dragooon when it wasn't even passed by Ryuga? That I believe is stated that Ryuga gave Dragooon to Sakyo just like how Gingka gave Ifrit to Zyro.

never understood where fans got that ryuga died thing he was just MIA plus as you mentioned ronin dragoon is heavely implied to have been giving by ryuga to sakyo which he himself confirms by saying don't think your the oy one that receive a bey from a legendary blader followed up by a clearly ryuga silhouette behind him.  and before someone said but but he vanished yea he did that's kind of his thing ryuga has been vanishing and appearing out of nowhere ever since metal master and fury they guy got teleportation abilities . and about l-drago vanishing it also happen with storm Pegasus when it use every single last drop of strength it could muster which l-drago did they same or give the totally what power  it had left to Kenta and sagi. everyone just simply thought he died with no proof oh by the way the  adachi himself also said ryuga didn't died and only fans thought he did , anyway let's get back on topic before this turn into a metal saga thread lol