Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

I loved the part where Drum tried to hug Lui and Lui just moves to the side.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: 12 episodes left with Hikaru sitting on the bench and just watching Hyuga. What a way to get stronger.

They won't do that because most people don't hate Hikaru, most want a better version of helios, and most want him to have more character development. Once #2 and #3 happen, you probably won't hate him so much.

You don’t get it. It’s not that I don’t want him to get any character development, it’s the fact that the writers are setting him for potential failure in the future. So Hikaru is going to turn into another Arman? Where he loses a lot of battles and win only 1 at the end with lane? They could have at least allowed Hikaru to win with a ring out finish or make him lose with a ring out finish, but nope. Just had to burst, burst, ring out finish, and burst again. I will stop “hating” the character until I see true development. And it’s going to take more than Blue flaming hair to impress me. And let Hyuga lose for once. If you say that he got into the Festival by luck, why is Hyuga just winning without character development? All he has to do is shout his lungs off and win by luck.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:16 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: They won't do that because most people don't hate Hikaru, most want a better version of helios, and most want him to have more character development. Once #2 and #3 happen, you probably won't hate him so much.

You don’t get it. It’s not that I don’t want him to get any character development, it’s the fact that the writers are setting him for potential failure in the future. So Hikaru is going to turn into another Arman? Where he loses a lot of battles and win only 1 at the end with lane? They could have at least allowed Hikaru to win with a ring out finish or make him lose with a ring out finish, but nope. Just had to burst, burst, ring out finish, and burst again. I will stop “hating” the character until I see true development. And it’s going to take more than Blue flaming hair to impress me. And let Hyuga lose for once. If you say that he got into the Festival by luck, why isn’t Hyuga just winning without character development? All he has to do is shout his lungs off and win by luck.

...but he is an mc, that won't happen, this is a shounen anime lol
Yes and how is Hikaru doing as a Main character so far? Just have his bey get destroyed and call it the end of the series, because that’s what the writers are conveying at this point. Valt may  have acted stupid and lost plenty of times, but you cannot compare him to Hikaru. At least Valt managed to beat a few people at the beginning unlike this person.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yes and how is Hikaru doing as a Main character so far?

pretty good, got into the legend festival/without hacks
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yes and how is Hikaru doing as a Main character so far? Just have his bey get destroyed and call it the end of the series, because that’s what the writers are conveying at this point. Valt may  have acted stupid and lost plenty of times, but you cannot compare him to Hikaru. At least Valt managed to beat a few people at the beginning unlike this person.

You hate Hikaru. We get it. It's been well established now.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yes and how is Hikaru doing as a Main character so far? Just have his bey get destroyed and call it the end of the series, because that’s what the writers are conveying at this point. Valt may  have acted stupid and lost plenty of times, but you cannot compare him to Hikaru. At least Valt managed to beat a few people at the beginning unlike this person.

I mean to be fair Valt had mega plot armor and the people who Hikaru faced off against were leagues above him.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I mean to be fair Valt had mega plot armor and the people who Hikaru faced off against were leagues above him.

Valt didn't really have plot armor, as the people were way toned down. Hikaru is facing off against literal legends though, and they earned the title for a reason.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I mean to be fair Valt had mega plot armor and the people who Hikaru faced off against were leagues above him.

Valt didn't really have plot armor, as the people were way toned down. Hikaru is facing off against literal legends though, and they earned the title for a reason.

I was talking about season 1 and 2
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt didn't really have plot armor, as the people were way toned down. Hikaru is facing off against literal legends though, and they earned the title for a reason.

I was talking about season 1 and 2

So was I.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was talking about season 1 and 2

So was I.

So you’re telling me that his last second burst on Zac wasn’t plot armor or the fact that Free dropped out early wasn’t just plot convenience?
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: So was I.

So you’re telling me that his last second burst on Zac wasn’t plot armor or the fact that Free dropped out early wasn’t just plot convenience?

I said not that much. The first one can happen anytime, just to add tension. Those things can occur irl too. The second one was plot convenience.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So you’re telling me that his last second burst on Zac wasn’t plot armor or the fact that Free dropped out early wasn’t just plot convenience?

I said not that much. The first one can happen anytime, just to add tension. Those things can occur irl too. The second one was plot convenience.
I don’t necessarily think it was plot convenience. I think they did it to prove a point to Free’s character (I guess you could still count that as plot convenience but I wouldn’t). The point being that it’s not always about taking everything seriously and going overboard but rather just about having fun. The truth is Valt would win either way because if Free goes vein mode, he loses to Valt since he injured himself from strain but if he doesn’t he still loses because he can’t muster up enough power to beat Valt without it.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I said not that much. The first one can happen anytime, just to add tension. Those things can occur irl too. The second one was plot convenience.
I don’t necessarily think it was plot convenience. I think they did it to prove a point to Free’s character (I guess you could still count that as plot convenience but I wouldn’t). The point being that it’s not always about taking everything seriously and going overboard but rather just about having fun. The truth is Valt would win either way because if Free goes vein mode, he loses to Valt since he injured himself from strain but if he doesn’t he still loses because he can’t muster up enough power to beat Valt without it.

However Free’s injury was plot convenience and the man can lift a giant boulder what’s a plastic toy for him. Free is the MFB bey
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t necessarily think it was plot convenience. I think they did it to prove a point to Free’s character (I guess you could still count that as plot convenience but I wouldn’t). The point being that it’s not always about taking everything seriously and going overboard but rather just about having fun. The truth is Valt would win either way because if Free goes vein mode, he loses to Valt since he injured himself from strain but if he doesn’t he still loses because he can’t muster up enough power to beat Valt without it.

However Free’s injury was plot convenience and the man can lift a giant boulder what’s a plastic toy for him. Free is the MFB bey
Lmao agreed Free is the MFB bey of burst.
ok I've finally watch the episode and it was very good.  but now I've seen a few talk smack on hikaru says his a loser now can't argue with that cause of how they show it but that's only if you don't pay attention to the show . hikaru had 21 real battle Lost 12 times and won 6 time as tag or single meanwhile hyuga had 23 battles lost 16 times (wow shocking that's sarcasm by the way) win 5 as a tag and single both had 1 draw . hyuga got a no contest while hikaru had a unfinished which they would've lost either way . how about that hyuga isn't that better huh (again sarcasm) just wanted to put it their .

oh also forgot that although hikaru and rantaro had a tactic and work great to together.  lui also outsmart both by actually working very well with drum after that stunt hikaru pull on both to get them to clash lui use that to activate dragon bound gimmick lui had control of the match from the beginning cause he knows how drum works perfectly making it a great tag team just to show you what experience means well that was long sorry about that lol
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:02 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

You could keep mentioning his “transformation”, still doesn’t mean he isn’t  a bad blader.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:01 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yeah yeah, keep making excuses for hikaru’s pitiful lost. 🙄

Oh please 😂 you're probably the same guy that complains when a rookie beats someone levels above him.
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:35 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

You could keep mentioning his “transformation”, still doesn’t mean he isn’t  a bad blader.

Why do you say so? You can hate a character I don’t care, but why do you say he is bad?
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:35 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

I didn't say it was cinematic I was saying that it has a great animation before and why do too bashing on hikaru so hard when the series doesn't even end yet
(Sep. 12, 2020  1:33 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  12:35 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You could keep mentioning his “transformation”, still doesn’t mean he isn’t  a bad blader.
I didn't say it was cinematic I was saying that it has a great animation before and why do too bashing on hikaru so hard when the series doesn't even end yet

Needforspeed wasn't even talking about Hikaru's strength, so why do you keep bringing it up? Useless hating I guess.

I still will give those blue flames credit, I will keep going back to that moment for more.