Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

(Sep. 05, 2020  12:20 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.
You clearly arent watching the show Hygua almoist missed to Festival due to how trash and lucky he is.
(Sep. 05, 2020  12:20 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.

He will rise don't worry rn they gotta make Hyuga strong. I do think Helios will break before reaching semis. That's just my opinion on it they might evolve or give it upgrades to Helios first than Hyperion and then after the festival Hikaru got that dominance over Hyuga.
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:44 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

He will rise don't worry rn they gotta make Hyuga strong. I do think Helios will break before reaching semis. That's just my opinion on it they might evolve or give it upgrades to Helios first than Hyperion and then after the festival Hikaru got that dominance over Hyuga.
Helios can’t break before reaching the semis since he isn’t facing Lane in the upcoming tag battle (which will be his last since each blader is battling twice)
I can see Helios and Ragnaruk winning especially since Helios needs to get in the semi finals.
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
You clearly arent watching the show Hygua almoist missed to Festival due to how trash and lucky he is.

And yet despite that fact, Hikaru can’t manage to get any sort of development like Hyuga is getting. Hyuga resonated with his bey first, and he was able to beat more people than Hikaru. If the writers are planning on making Hikaru an entire joke, and to just lose the entire time,there’s no point of him being the main character. His bey might as well break and he might as well sit on the sidelines like Ranjiro. All of his “wins” were just assisted by stronger bladers most of the time besides that battle with Rantaro. He can’t fight for himself. Lol
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:42 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You clearly arent watching the show Hygua almoist missed to Festival due to how trash and lucky he is.

And yet despite that fact, Hikaru can’t manage to get any sort of development like Hyuga is getting. Hyuga resonated with his bey first, and he was able to beat more people than Hikaru. If the writers are planning on making Hikaru an entire joke, and to just lose the entire time,there’s no point of him being the main character. His bey might as well break and he might as well sit on the sidelines like Ranjiro. All of his “wins” were just assisted by stronger bladers most of the time besides that battle with Rantaro. He can’t fight for himself. Lol
You really just ignored  everyone else in the previous threads.
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:42 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You clearly arent watching the show Hygua almoist missed to Festival due to how trash and lucky he is.

That could make him the perfect candidate to get a corrupted resonance.
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:45 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:42 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: And yet despite that fact, Hikaru can’t manage to get any sort of development like Hyuga is getting. Hyuga resonated with his bey first, and he was able to beat more people than Hikaru. If the writers are planning on making Hikaru an entire joke, and to just lose the entire time,there’s no point of him being the main character. His bey might as well break and he might as well sit on the sidelines like Ranjiro. All of his “wins” were just assisted by stronger bladers most of the time besides that battle with Rantaro. He can’t fight for himself. Lol

That could make him the perfect candidate to get a corrupted resonance.
Yeah it would be cool and makes sense, he's weaker than his younger brother, he may felt useless and start to become evil and sometime he'll battle Hyuga
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:58 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:45 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That could make him the perfect candidate to get a corrupted resonance.
Yeah it would be cool and makes sense, he's weaker than his younger brother, he may felt useless and start to become evil and sometime he'll battle Hyuga

why would it matter that Hyuga is his younger brother?
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:58 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:45 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That could make him the perfect candidate to get a corrupted resonance.

While that would be a good plot line, I don't think it will happen. Remember, Hikaru is an Aiga fan. He hangs out with him every chance he gets. If Aiga were to see Hikaru corrupted, he'd stop him way before Hikaru would develop his darkness.
Hikaru developing dark resonance? Lol, don’t make me laugh. Even Hyuga has a better chance at being corrupted than Hikaru, and I for once don’t even think the two will get corrupted at some point.

And I would not even be suprised if he didn’t make it to the semi finals. At least he’ll know his place after he loses. And even if he does get some sort of development, it will probably not even be enough against Lui and Drum.
(Sep. 08, 2020  1:02 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:58 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah it would be cool and makes sense, he's weaker than his younger brother, he may felt useless and start to become evil and sometime he'll battle Hyuga

why would it matter that Hyuga is his younger brother?
It's a common plot that happens a lot but looking better it's more about it's personalities Hyuga the hot headed but strong and Hikaru the most calm and strategical that analyzes the opponent then make a plan but weak. Hikaru is a prepared batman and Hyuga is Saitama (OPM) even with all preparations batman never can defeat Saitama

(Sep. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hikaru developing dark resonance? Lol, don’t make me laugh. Even Hyuga has a better chance at being corrupted than Hikaru, and I for once don’t even think the two will get corrupted at some point.

And I would not even be suprised if he didn’t make it to the semi finals. At least he’ll know his place after he loses. And even if he does get some sort of development, it will probably not even be enough against Lui and Drum.
Why you hate Hikaru so much. Valt in beginning was weak too, he lost a lot of battles but he didn't became a dummy for Shu
(Sep. 08, 2020  1:17 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  1:02 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: why would it matter that Hyuga is his younger brother?
It's a common plot that happens a lot but looking better it's more about it's personalities Hyuga the hot headed but strong and Hikaru the most calm and strategical that analyzes the opponent then make a plan but weak. Hikaru is a prepared batman and Hyuga is Saitama (OPM) even with all preparations batman never can defeat Saitama

(Sep. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hikaru developing dark resonance? Lol, don’t make me laugh. Even Hyuga has a better chance at being corrupted than Hikaru, and I for once don’t even think the two will get corrupted at some point.

Why you hate Hikaru so much. Valt in beginning was weak too, he lost a lot of battles but he didn't became a dummy for Shu

People are all over the place. The protags are too strong, the protags are too weak. Look, that means they're balanced, to a decent degree. Sure, they may be repeats but they have a certain charm with both of them being there. They aren't that bad when it comes to plot armor either, and this would be a great chance for Hikaru to gain growth in battle. That wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened, so if you instantly put it down to plot, then you're overlooking things. If you complain about them being too weak, well sorry, what else are you gonna expect. They have their ups and downs until they become more consistent in their blading skills. Look at Valt, he struggled with consistency, that was his main problem with his ever evolving Valkyrie. Then he became more consistent over time and starting winning big.

Anyway, we all know that Hikaru and Rantaro are most likely gonna win here. Rantaro ain't no joke (surprised to say that, but true) and Hikaru seems like he's gonna have some real growth moments here. Drum and Lui are gonna suffer from bad teamwork even if they're strong since this is a TAG battle, not a 1v1.
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Drum and Lui got sidelined pretty fast
No kidding man, but at least Lui is getting a ton of lines. Drum on the other hand is pretty much the least focused character in the anime atm. I can’t say I blame the writers though, were lucky legends are even getting this much focus since most of them are only recurring characters- I guess the writers can only do so much right?
(Sep. 08, 2020  7:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Drum and Lui got sidelined pretty fast
No kidding man, but at least Lui is getting a ton of lines. Drum on the other hand is pretty much the least focused character in the anime atm. I can’t say I blame the writers though, were lucky legends are even getting this much focus since most of them are only recurring characters- I guess the writers can only do so much right?

Aight, he said lucky. We have a problem.
Hikaru did say that the legends became legends due to hard work, not because they are randomly strong. A really nice statement to remember.

That's why I legit think Rantaro has a chance to do good here.

Still, that is a rip to Lui and Drum though.
So you are telling me Hikaru is going to win only because Lui and Drum can’t cooperate? The poor boy won’t be able to even show his full strength, all because of outside factors are basically helping him claim victory. If Lui and Drum were to cooperate with each other, Hikaru wouldn’t even last a second.
Here’s a low quality meme to explain Drum after GT: soft and wet has taken the plot armor and the power from Drum
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:28 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: So you are telling me Hikaru is going to win only because Lui and Drum can’t cooperate? The poor boy won’t be able to even show his full strength, all because of outside factors are basically helping him claim victory. If Lui and Drum were to cooperate with each other, Hikaru wouldn’t even last a second.

Are you counting out the one and only Rantaro? If they work together, they can win.
Personally im placing all my bets on Hikaru and Rantaro. Hikaru may struggle a bit at the beginning but he (might) win from the encouragement Rantaro gives him. (as shown in the preview) that's actually how I see it.
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Personally im placing all my bets on Hikaru and Rantaro. Hikaru may struggle a bit at the beginning but he (might) win from the encouragement Rantaro gives him. (as shown in the preview) that's actually how I see it.

That’s probably just a clickbait scene where he gets surprised again when he lost 🙄
wow you really do hate Hikaru Tired

Now why on earth would they include that in a preview?

Edit: I meant to quote the post but too late to worry about it...
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:28 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: So you are telling me Hikaru is going to win only because Lui and Drum can’t cooperate? The poor boy won’t be able to even show his full strength, all because of outside factors are basically helping him claim victory. If Lui and Drum were to cooperate with each other, Hikaru wouldn’t even last a second.

Are you counting out the one and only Rantaro? If they work together, they can win.

Jokes aside Ragnaruk is still very strong. Think about it Rantaro has had much more experience than Drum, and even though Rantaro bursted by bursting Valkyrie he bursted a dash driver. Hikaru also has trained with many strong bladers such as Free and Valt not to mention Rantaro. This combined with their teamwork gives them the upper edge to Lui and Drum. In conclusion while Lui and Drum have brute strength there is no point if they can’t synchronize together.
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Are you counting out the one and only Rantaro? If they work together, they can win.

Jokes aside Ragnaruk is still very strong. Think about it Rantaro has had much more experience than Drum, and even though Rantaro bursted by bursting Valkyrie he bursted a dash driver bey. Hikaru also has trained with many strong bladers such as Free and Valt not to mention Rantaro. This combined with their teamwork gives them the upper edge to Lui and Drum. In conclusion while Lui and Drum have brute strength there is no point if they can’t synchronize together.

Aight, dash drivers don't mean anything in the anime. Still, no one can get that mad saying the underdogs are gonna win since this is a TAG battle. Teamwork is an important thing here, not individual strength. It's also ridiculous to say that Drum or Lui could handle Rantaro and Hikaru on their own because realistically, Rantaro has experience and strength and Hikaru can make decent strategies. It's not too far fetched to say that they could win due to stamina or something. I know the main characters are a bit funky, but people can't even accept an outspin? Questionable. If it's an unusual burst then we have a problem.
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Personally im placing all my bets on Hikaru and Rantaro. Hikaru may struggle a bit at the beginning but he (might) win from the encouragement Rantaro gives him. (as shown in the preview) that's actually how I see it.

Well when you think about it, there are 10 bladers and 4 can advance to the semifinals. Currently everyone but Dante, Lui, Silas, and Rantaro have a Star. 2 tag battles per person take place. If Hikaru loses, he’s not gonna qualify. I feel that because of that, Hikaru and Rantaro will win. But the latter will be done since he already lost the group B Royal and his previous tag battle. And because Lui and Dante would then have a chance to get at least a star, that would mean other than Hikaru, the only people who are capable of advancing are Valt, Free, Lean, Aiger, and Hyuga.