Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #24 (September 4, 2020)

(Aug. 28, 2020  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win? Probably Sisco and Rantaro, since Sisco has a new move.
I think valt and free is going to win since if valt lose now he wouldn't have a chance to go to the semi finals because the qualification for the semi finals is two stars
Honestly this may sound crazy but maybe just maybe Valt won’t make it. Aiga beat Lane and Lane now wants revenge so perhaps the semis will consist of Lane, the brothers and Aiga.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think valt and free is going to win since if valt lose now he wouldn't have a chance to go to the semi finals because the qualification for the semi finals is two stars
Honestly this may sound crazy but maybe just maybe Valt won’t make it. Aiga beat Lane and Lane now wants revenge so perhaps the semis will consist of Lane, the brothers and Aiga.
Maybe but i have a gut feeling that somehow Hyperion/helios will break because of lean so maybe lean destroy the asahi beys one by one
Maybe hikaru first then hyuga in the tag battle then he(lean) finishes the remaining
I think that Aiga might actually be important in the anime
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Aiga might actually be important in the anime
I guess it depend on what you mean by important. Overall he’s just a recurring character but I do agree that he may have some importance. Maybe he will face Lane in the semi/final? If that does happen I would assume Lane would win and maybe possibly break Achilles.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Aiga might actually be important in the anime
I guess it depend on what you mean by important. Overall he’s just a recurring character but I do agree that he may have some importance. Maybe he will face Lane in the semi/final? If that does happen I would assume Lane would win and maybe possibly break Achilles.

I really hope that Lane doesn’t win, and they might pull off a Geist Fafnir in superking with Achilles
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I guess it depend on what you mean by important. Overall he’s just a recurring character but I do agree that he may have some importance. Maybe he will face Lane in the semi/final? If that does happen I would assume Lane would win and maybe possibly break Achilles.

I really hope that Lane doesn’t win.
While a lot of people would want Aiga to win we have to understand that it’s his commitment to Ranjiro and the vendetta Aiga has against Lane that allowed him to beat Lane and even then, it took a small amount of effort. Now that Aiga has fired Lane up he has Lanes full attention and if it comes down to a rematch (especially one in the semi/final where Lane would be guaranteed the win) Lane would probably take him seriously and effectively crush him.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really hope that Lane doesn’t win.
While a lot of people would want Aiga to win we have to understand that it’s his commitment to Ranjiro and the vendetta Aiga has against Lane that allowed him to beat Lane and even then, it took a small amount of effort. Now that Aiga has fired Lane up he has Lanes full attention and if it comes down to a rematch (especially one in the semi/final where Lane would be guaranteed the win) Lane would probably take him seriously and effectively crush him.

But you see that’s were you’re wrong. Amane is actually going to obliterate Achilles, Spriggan, Valkyrie, and Lucifer with his MFB Ashura and then Ranjiro’s going to come back with his super evolved shogun steel Ragnaruk for a final battle. This is actually a joke.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really hope that Lane doesn’t win.
I swear if he breaks Achilles, I’m gonna scream. Helios and Hyperion breaking is one thing. But after everything Aiger went through in Turbo AND surviving his battle with Arthur in Rise, I will explode if Achilles breaks this season. Out of all bladers that already had their bey destroyed, please spare Aiger
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:15 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While a lot of people would want Aiga to win we have to understand that it’s his commitment to Ranjiro and the vendetta Aiga has against Lane that allowed him to beat Lane and even then, it took a small amount of effort. Now that Aiga has fired Lane up he has Lanes full attention and if it comes down to a rematch (especially one in the semi/final where Lane would be guaranteed the win) Lane would probably take him seriously and effectively crush him.
I swear if he breaks Achilles, I’m gonna scream. Helios and Hyperion breaking is one thing. But after everything Aiger went through in Turbo AND surviving his battle with Arthur in Rise, I will explode if Achilles breaks this season. Out of all bladers that already had their bey destroyed, please spare Aiger

Agreed. I think however that Achilles will most definitely break like Geist Fafnir m Unhappy
It's most likely going in that direction, but it's gonna be one heck of a fight. Man, the BC Sol vibes are so strong here. If only we had others like Cuza or Kit, but you can't get them all.
i think rantaro and sisco/silas might actually win it since sisco/silas is gonna pull off a new move and they have to win something.
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:49 PM)Brot3 Wrote: i think rantaro and sisco/silas might actually win it since sisco/silas is gonna pull off a new move and they have to win something.
While I want Rantaro/Silas to win since Silas is gonna reflect on everything next episode, I just don’t think Rantaro and Silas have the cooperation that Valt and Free have to take the win. Also, assuming Valt is actually going to the finals, he needs to win this battle
i actually want valt and free to win because free is my favourite and valt comes after him but i don't really understand how the turnament works so i don't know if they can loose this one and still move on
(Aug. 28, 2020  7:10 PM)Brot3 Wrote: i actually want valt and free to win because free is my favourite and valt comes after him but i don't really understand how the turnament works so i don't know if they can loose this one and still move on
Honestly I don’t understand either.
oh ok i was already scared of being the only one xD
(Aug. 28, 2020  7:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  7:10 PM)Brot3 Wrote: i actually want valt and free to win because free is my favourite and valt comes after him but i don't really understand how the turnament works so i don't know if they can loose this one and still move on
Honestly I don’t understand either.

Assumedly the four with the most stars will go to the semi finals. Stars are obtained when you win a battle, with Lane, Hyuga, Hikaru, and Aiga all currently having one. Ig the ties will probably be slashed by 1v1s or battle royales, something of the sort.
oh ok that makes sense thank you for explaining it.
Maybe Evolution' awakens in this episode.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
I'll take a loss but breaking Achilles Freak no...if Lean does that screw him and beyblade burst in general.

(Aug. 28, 2020  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:15 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I swear if he breaks Achilles, I’m gonna scream. Helios and Hyperion breaking is one thing. But after everything Aiger went through in Turbo AND surviving his battle with Arthur in Rise, I will explode if Achilles breaks this season. Out of all bladers that already had their bey destroyed, please spare Aiger

Agreed. I think however that Achilles will most definitely break like Geist Fafnir m Unhappy

Geist Fafnir was one thing that dingus was 2 gen behind OFC its gonna break but Achilles is a NO clear cut NO. Hyperion and Helios might/will break because the trend where main protag's beys break and get ev. this will be a case too.
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:30 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I guess it depend on what you mean by important. Overall he’s just a recurring character but I do agree that he may have some importance. Maybe he will face Lane in the semi/final? If that does happen I would assume Lane would win and maybe possibly break Achilles.
I'll take a loss but breaking Achilles Freak no...if Lean does that screw him and beyblade burst in general.

(Aug. 28, 2020  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Agreed. I think however that Achilles will most definitely break like Geist Fafnir m Unhappy

Geist Fafnir was one thing that dingus was 2 gen behind OFC its gonna break but Achilles is a NO clear cut NO. Hyperion and Helios might/will break because the trend where main protag's beys break and get ev. this will be a case too.

My bad for not being clear enough but I was making a refrence to how Geist was unfairly broken during Cho-z against Phi probably at the end. As much as I don’t want to admit it I think that that is what’s going to happen Unhappy
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:30 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'll take a loss but breaking Achilles Freak no...if Lean does that screw him and beyblade burst in general.

My bad for not being clear enough but I was making a refrence to how Geist was unfairly broken during Cho-z against Phi probably at the end. As much as I don’t want to admit it I think that that is what’s going to happen Unhappy
Lean is not any God of Destruction as Phi was. Chill out just because Lean broke multiple beys doesn't mean he is gonna get those breaks on the good beys...Jinnius and Regulus breaking is reasonable like come on now they are 3 gens behind xD 

Helios broke only to get an evolution, and Ragnaruk broke to give Hyuga a spot in the tournament. They all have a reason. Phi on the other hand had a completely different joy where he desired to break beys than winning. That's the opposite for Lean he likes to win rather break beys.
Wait when did lean brake jinnius and regulus?
(Aug. 29, 2020  11:31 PM)Brot3 Wrote: Wait when did lean brake jinnius and regulus?
he did it in the manga
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Tommorow it's happening.

They're gonna show  happened in the manga?