Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

(Aug. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  9:09 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I argue with that considering that Devolos broke in the manga long before it’s evolution got even a silhouette

I argue with that considering that Devolos broke in the manga long before it’s evolution got even a silhouette

Thats the manga. The manga has a storyline similar but different than the anime. An example is when in the anime, Aiga never beat Free, but Aiga did beat Free in the manga.

Okay. But we don’t have infinite Achilles information that’s CONFIRMED for its product release. Not to mention we only got the two pieces revealed in the anime when we have ZERO footage of it still on TT
(Aug. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)rainy days Wrote: Thats the manga. The manga has a storyline similar but different than the anime. An example is when in the anime, Aiga never beat Free, but Aiga did beat Free in the manga.

Okay. But we don’t have infinite Achilles information that’s CONFIRMED for its product release. Not to mention we only got the two pieces revealed in the anime when we have ZERO footage of it still on TT

I mean, we've seen 1B, we've seen Dimension, the only thing that would be new is the Infinite Layer(s) and Achilles chip. We know that it's going to be a random booster. If you have 1B and Dimension, you can already simulate what Achilles is going to act like.
Hyuga was the first person to resonate with his bey. Hyuga lasted longer with Lui, especially with Lui’s raging upper. Hyuga bursted Dragon despite how badly he lost in the other two rounds. Hyuga won the group B battle. Is there anything else I’m missing? Right, I’ll let you guys sink that in. Tell me all the things Hikaru done while you’re at it. Anyways, it doesn’t make sense for achillies to break, but it makes sense if Helios breaks. Barely putting up a fight in any battles. And you can say it’s too early to judge, but Hyuga is already growing more than Hikaru.
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:00 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hyuga was the first person to resonate with his bey. Hyuga lasted longer with Lui, especially with Lui’s raging upper. Hyuga bursted Dragon despite how badly he lost in the other two rounds. Hyuga won the group B battle. Is there anything else I’m missing? Right, I’ll let you guys sink that in. Tell me all the things Hikaru done while you’re at it. Anyways, it doesn’t make sense for achillies to break, but it makes sense if Helios breaks. Barely putting up a fight in any battles. And you can say it’s too early to judge, but Hyuga is already growing more than Hikaru.

You admit it yourself that it’s too early to call. So, why don’t you just wait and see. There’s a reason that Hikaru is a protagonist, we’ll just have to find out why.
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:00 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hyuga was the first person to resonate with his bey. Hyuga lasted longer with Lui, especially with Lui’s raging upper. Hyuga bursted Dragon despite how badly he lost in the other two rounds. Hyuga won the group B battle. Is there anything else I’m missing? Right, I’ll let you guys sink that in. Tell me all the things Hikaru done while you’re at it. Anyways, it doesn’t make sense for achillies to break, but it makes sense if Helios breaks. Barely putting up a fight in any battles. And you can say it’s too early to judge, but Hyuga is already growing more than Hikaru.

Hikaru was the first person to resonate, he did a little in episode 1 when battling Valt. Hikaru and Hyuga both kind of did equally against Lui. Hikaru never got to battle Drum, only Hyuga did, and as you said, he got destroyed next two rounds. Hikaru is pretty much up against Lane who has evil resonance plot armor. Hikaru also was able to get a point off of Free. He managed to last a while against Valt. He beat Ranjiro and Rantaro, something Hyuga didn't do. And why would Helios break this early? Again we don't know what evolution they are putting on the twins, so 4 months before the release would be a little too early. What battles is there, during the tag battle he survived Mirage Claw, and again managed to put up a fight long enough to have Valt swoop in. Hyuga battles more than Hikaru, so of course he is going to do a little better. Like I said, Hikaru's arc hasn't started yet. That's why he is a protagonist.
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:39 AM)rainy days Wrote:

Hikaru was the first person to resonate, he did a little in episode 1 when battling Valt. Hikaru and Hyuga both kind of did equally against Lui. Hikaru never got to battle Drum, only Hyuga did, and as you said, he got destroyed next two rounds. Hikaru is pretty much up against Lane who has evil resonance plot armor. Hikaru also was able to get a point off of Free. He managed to last a while against Valt. He beat Ranjiro and Rantaro, something Hyuga didn't do. And why would Helios break this early? Again we don't know what evolution they are putting on the twins, so 4 months before the release would be a little too early. What battles is there, during the tag battle he survived Mirage Claw, and again managed to put up a fight long enough to have Valt swoop in. Hyuga battles more than Hikaru, so of course he is going to do a little better. Like I said, Hikaru's arc hasn't started yet. That's why he is a protagonist.

Hikaru wasn't the first to resonate. It was Hyuga as of episode 7. He heard his partner's voice and asked Hikaru to battle since that is what Hyperion wanted.
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:23 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:39 AM)rainy days Wrote: Hikaru was the first person to resonate, he did a little in episode 1 when battling Valt. Hikaru and Hyuga both kind of did equally against Lui. Hikaru never got to battle Drum, only Hyuga did, and as you said, he got destroyed next two rounds. Hikaru is pretty much up against Lane who has evil resonance plot armor. Hikaru also was able to get a point off of Free. He managed to last a while against Valt. He beat Ranjiro and Rantaro, something Hyuga didn't do. And why would Helios break this early? Again we don't know what evolution they are putting on the twins, so 4 months before the release would be a little too early. What battles is there, during the tag battle he survived Mirage Claw, and again managed to put up a fight long enough to have Valt swoop in. Hyuga battles more than Hikaru, so of course he is going to do a little better. Like I said, Hikaru's arc hasn't started yet. That's why he is a protagonist.

Hikaru wasn't the first to resonate. It was Hyuga as of episode 7. He heard his partner's voice and asked Hikaru to battle since that is what Hyperion wanted.

Hikaru kinda was resonating by giving off his aura before his battle with Valt. But Hyuga was the first to actually connect completely as you said in Episode 7.
Maybe Aiga and Hikaru would win, same way Phi lost to Ranjiro. Maybe Lane loses on purpose.
(Aug. 25, 2020  11:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Aiga and Hikaru would win, same way Phi lost to Ranjiro. Maybe Lane loses on purpose.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too.
(Aug. 25, 2020  11:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Aiga and Hikaru would win, same way Phi lost to Ranjiro. Maybe Lane loses on purpose.

By the way Lane had that demonic face I say otherwise.
(Aug. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

By the way Lane had that demonic face I say otherwise.

So Lane making faces would grant him the win?
(Aug. 26, 2020  12:02 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: By the way Lane had that demonic face I say otherwise.

So Lane making faces would grant him the win?

Of course my good man
(Aug. 26, 2020  12:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  12:02 AM)g2_ Wrote: So Lane making faces would grant him the win?

Of course my good man
Yup. It’s the classic antagonist demonic face. It’s almost a guaranteed win.
I say making aiga lose to lean is more of a better option for the story making aiga more angry and thus making lean defeat more satisfying
From what I see I can definitely say now that Lean is the main antagonist. I doubt they will show another antagonist like Arthur out of nowhere. Although I didn't want Lean to be the main antagonist it seems highly likely so....I see the November month will be like the "last" month for beys in the anime to release. The remaining 3 months will be the perfect time to release like the other legendary beys according to the manga. I do think the final arc will be between Lean vs Hyuga and Hikaru... or a mix of them three.

After I did read the manga and observed the images it just makes sense that this character is the final boss. Delta never had a look of what Lane has nor did Aiga he reminds me a lot of Shu and Lui during their days as the antagonists.

So Lucifer is the final boss after all....way too predictable but I still feel like it's not it November is usually not the month of main final antagonist but considering how Lucifer ev. is rumored to be in November booster which is a defense type I can tell how they will merge every upgrade on November...oof I expected more from Superking. I hope the final arcs are really intriguing than what we have in the Legends Festival currently going on. Because I mean in the long run the real spicy battles we would just surely expect to see are Aiga vs Lean, Hikaru/Hyuga vs Lean, Valt vs Lean, Shu vs Lean. I doubt that we are ever going to be see Free or Lui battle Lean again.

If Lean just straight up beats Valt, Aiga I'll be mad af. If Shu goes against Lean which I think is going to be World Spriggan's debut he should win because Shu is still like the mentor figure from Cho-Z. Similar to how Shu tried to show real resonance to Aiga. I can see this happening the same with Lean's case since it is highly likely and 2. Lean is Shu's "student".
Lets just say if Aiga loses this is the worst character debut ever
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lets just say if Aiga loses this is the worst character debut ever
Aiga is a recurring character therefore he can’t defeat Lane himself so unless they find a way to have Hikaru cause the victory, Lane is winning this.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lets just say if Aiga loses this is the worst character debut ever

Agreed which is why I say Aiga/Hikaru WILL Win. In the preview I just see Achilles and Helios being sandwiched by Lucifer and Hyperion but you never know how this battle will turn out in the end. 

I've 3 strong reasons why Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode on Friday. Be warned this could just spoil your mood for the show and make it way too predictable as this CAN BE a legit possibility. 

SO with that said I do think Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode. I mean + it's just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose again Satan and Ragnaruk had a different story their owners are just pure weak let's just get that out of the way. Aiga is one of the strongest and it would be a shame if they did decide to do him dirty again. Hyuga just had plot-armor to win.

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Aiga is a recurring character therefore he can’t defeat Lane himself so unless they find a way to have Hikaru cause the victory, Lane is winning this.

Can't I also say that Valt and Shu are recurring characters? I mean they have nothing new going on so they can't be considered in the main cast so does that mean Valt and possibly even Shu lose to Lean? I'm sorry I just clearly object this point. Aiga/Hikaru will win this just watch read my previous post and this could clear up your thoughts. Time will tell. I mean making Lean lose 1 battle could just make him grow a lot as an antagonist in general.
Rantaro and Silas are far from weak so I don't think that's a fair assessment. To say you think Aiger will win because of that thought, is unfounded. As far as plot armor is concerned, Aiger has had plenty so if he gets defeated by his own signature plot device, then it will poetic justice of a kind. Keep in mind also that Lean already defeated powerful bladers such as Lui and Free, so if he beats Aiger here, it wouldn't exactly be outside the realm of what he's already done.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Agreed which is why I say Aiga/Hikaru WILL Win. In the preview I just see Achilles and Helios being sandwiched by Lucifer and Hyperion but you never know how this battle will turn out in the end. 

I've 3 strong reasons why Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode on Friday. Be warned this could just spoil your mood for the show and make it way too predictable as this CAN BE a legit possibility. 

SO with that said I do think Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode. I mean + it's just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose again Satan and Ragnaruk had a different story their owners are just pure weak let's just get that out of the way. Aiga is one of the strongest and it would be a shame if they did decide to do him dirty again. Hyuga just had plot-armor to win.

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga is a recurring character therefore he can’t defeat Lane himself so unless they find a way to have Hikaru cause the victory, Lane is winning this.

Can't I also say that Valt and Shu are recurring characters? I mean they have nothing new going on so they can't be considered in the main cast so does that mean Valt and possibly even Shu lose to Lean? I'm sorry I just clearly object this point. Aiga/Hikaru will win this just watch read my previous post and this could clear up your thoughts. Time will tell. I mean making Lean lose 1 battle could just make him grow a lot as an antagonist in general.
No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Agreed which is why I say Aiga/Hikaru WILL Win. In the preview I just see Achilles and Helios being sandwiched by Lucifer and Hyperion but you never know how this battle will turn out in the end. 

No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.

You make a good point there. Valt seems like main cast material to me. He's been there since the beginning and has been instrumental to the development of Hikaru and Hyuga. He and Rantaro are the only ones who've been there from the start of the season. As I look back on it, I see your point about reccuring characters not defeating mid-antagonist. I can't think of an instance where one has defeated the mid antagonist. I'd consider Shu, a reccuring character this season though.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Agreed which is why I say Aiga/Hikaru WILL Win. In the preview I just see Achilles and Helios being sandwiched by Lucifer and Hyperion but you never know how this battle will turn out in the end. 

What I think is going to happen is Hyperion breaks but while also revealing the weakness of Lucifer and Aiga takes out Lucifer with the help of Hikaru, then Aiga helps Hikaru in training since he definitely seems interested in Hikaru maybe even seeing similarities between his old self and Hikaru
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.

What I think is going to happen is Hyperion breaks but while also revealing the weakness of Lucifer and Aiga takes out Lucifer with the help of Hikaru, then Aiga helps Hikaru in training since he definitely seems interested in Hikaru maybe even seeing similarities between his old self and Hikaru
Unless Hyuga simply repairs his same old Hyperion then I don’t think Hyperion will break- but then again, Helios broke in the manga... This is really weird.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What I think is going to happen is Hyperion breaks but while also revealing the weakness of Lucifer and Aiga takes out Lucifer with the help of Hikaru, then Aiga helps Hikaru in training since he definitely seems interested in Hikaru maybe even seeing similarities between his old self and Hikaru
Unless Hyuga simply repairs his same old Hyperion then I don’t think Hyperion will break because the all in one set doesn’t come out until November.

I am just making a inference off of the manga rumors (also did I mix up Hyperion, Helios, Hyuga and Hikaru again?)
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Unless Hyuga simply repairs his same old Hyperion then I don’t think Hyperion will break because the all in one set doesn’t come out until November.

I am just making a inference off of the manga rumors (also did I mix up Hyperion, Helios, Hyuga and Hikaru again?)
No no it’s my bad I corrected my response. I guess Helios could break but I just think this would be an awkward time for it to occur.