Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

(Aug. 15, 2020  12:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: That makes no sense what-so-ever. What about Beat Kukulcan? That bey was solid in Anime and Meta back then. What about Dead Hades? Overpowered back then when you put a dash driver. I'm betting this is Lean's first loss in this ep. Aiga can easily Infinite Dive Lucifer and avoid the barrier it's logical to say that Aiga and Hikaru will win because it is just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose already until like 2-3 eps of it and Aiga are done. There are so many potential proof against Lean that he will lose all Lean got is plot-armor to defend himself cuz Hyuga is gonna pretty much get out the earliest.
Nah Aiga got a lame combo, they clearly don't care about Achilles. Dragon also lost in his second episode.

This is Aiga’s debut, they will probably make him win. And I haven’t seen the episode (dub watcher) but I heard dragon lost 1 round, not the whole match.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: Nah Aiga got a lame combo, they clearly don't care about Achilles. Dragon also lost in his second episode.

This is Aiga’s debut, they will probably make him win. And I haven’t seen the episode (dub watcher) but I heard dragon lost 1 round, not the whole match.

Both Z Achilles and Cho-Z Achilles have lost in their episode debut.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This is Aiga’s debut, they will probably make him win. And I haven’t seen the episode (dub watcher) but I heard dragon lost 1 round, not the whole match.

Exactly, and Achilles will have plenty of time to shine while Aiger's training Hyuga.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: Both Z Achilles and Cho-Z Achilles have lost in their episode debut.

Exactly, and Achilles will have plenty of time to shine while Aiger's training Hyuga.

I agree, Bloody Longinus also didnt beat Winning Valkyrie. Valt and Aiga can probably draw.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly, and Achilles will have plenty of time to shine while Aiger's training Hyuga.

I agree, Bloody Longinus also didnt beat Winning Valkyrie. Valt and Aiga can probably draw.

Yup. I can live with a draw. Though I'd prefer Valt to win.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This is Aiga’s debut, they will probably make him win. And I haven’t seen the episode (dub watcher) but I heard dragon lost 1 round, not the whole match.

But what about Union Achilles? Look bro Aiga was the main that time ofc he is gonna lose the first feIt matches cuz to show growth. He isn't the main anymore which means they gotta make him look strong rn. Also why would TT hype up Aiga? There is a reason to that as well they didn't hyped Free or Lui or Drum. Hyping up a character from TT clearly indicates this character has a very strong role in the series at least in the beginning and the character will lose a few matches later on.
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: Both Z Achilles and Cho-Z Achilles have lost in their episode debut.

But what about Union Achilles? Look bro Aiga was the main that time ofc he is gonna lose the first feIt matches cuz to show growth. He isn't the main anymore which means they gotta make him look strong rn. Also why would TT hype up Aiga? There is a reason to that as well they didn't hyped Free or Lui or Drum. Hyping up a character from TT clearly indicates this character has a very strong role in the series at least in the beginning and the character will lose a few matches later on.

Aiga doesn’t have a strong role he’s just a recurring character. The whole Cho z marathon thing was likely just there because Cho z was never actually featured on their youtube channel.
(Aug. 15, 2020  2:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: But what about Union Achilles? Look bro Aiga was the main that time ofc he is gonna lose the first feIt matches cuz to show growth. He isn't the main anymore which means they gotta make him look strong rn. Also why would TT hype up Aiga? There is a reason to that as well they didn't hyped Free or Lui or Drum. Hyping up a character from TT clearly indicates this character has a very strong role in the series at least in the beginning and the character will lose a few matches later on.

Aiga doesn’t have a strong role he’s just a recurring character. The whole Cho z marathon thing was likely just there because Cho z was never actually featured on their youtube channel.

I meant strong as blader correction.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: That makes no sense what-so-ever. What about Beat Kukulcan? That bey was solid in Anime and Meta back then. What about Dead Hades? Overpowered back then when you put a dash driver. I'm betting this is Lean's first loss in this ep. Aiga can easily Infinite Dive Lucifer and avoid the barrier it's logical to say that Aiga and Hikaru will win because it is just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose already until like 2-3 eps of it and Aiga are done. There are so many potential proof against Lean that he will lose all Lean got is plot-armor to defend himself cuz Hyuga is gonna pretty much get out the earliest.
Nah Aiga got a lame combo, they clearly don't care about Achilles. Dragon also lost in his second episode.
Stock combos don’t matter in the anime just because Achilles stock isn’t great doesn’t mean it will lose in the anime
(Aug. 15, 2020  2:04 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  2:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga doesn’t have a strong role he’s just a recurring character. The whole Cho z marathon thing was likely just there because Cho z was never actually featured on their youtube channel.

I meant strong as blader correction.

All the legends have been portrayed as being strong bladers. Aiga's focus next episode seems to be on his training Hyuga. That will give Achilles plenty of time to shine.
I'm just concerned that since this thing is in a Random Booster, even if it wasn't intended to be, means that it might just become the punching bag for Lean, Shu, the protagonist's and Lucifer's upgrades, and all.
I really want to say Hikaru and Aiga will miraculously win this one because of the vendetta Aiga has against Lane but based on the face Lane makes during the preview and the fact that he is teamed with Hyuga, I don’t know if Hikaru and Aiga can pull this off.
Well I saw the next episodes preview and I can see that they are going to the US and battling In the ARENA WHERE VALT BECAME WORLD CHAMPION. This looks interesting as we can see the arrival of shu?
Seeing as Hyuga beat everyone in spin battle I am going to say Hyuga and Lean (unfortunately).
(Aug. 21, 2020  10:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I really want to say Hikaru and Aiga will miraculously win this one because of the vendetta Aiga has against Lane but based on the face Lane makes during the preview and the fact that he is teamed with Hyuga, I don’t know if Hikaru and Aiga can pull this off.

Aiga has yet to go super sayain mode in Sparking. So maybe in this episode we can see moves like Infinite Slash, and he can KO, or maybe burst Lucifer. Aiga didn't really do good this episode, so maybe next episode, they can market Infinite Achilles a little bit.

(Aug. 21, 2020  2:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I saw the next episodes preview and I can see that they are going to the US and battling In the ARENA WHERE VALT BECAME WORLD CHAMPION. This looks interesting as we can see the arrival of shu?

I think this could happen. After all, Shu is the owner of the Raging Bulls, which is in New York. And if we are lucky, we can see World Spriggan by episode 25.
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:36 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  10:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I really want to say Hikaru and Aiga will miraculously win this one because of the vendetta Aiga has against Lane but based on the face Lane makes during the preview and the fact that he is teamed with Hyuga, I don’t know if Hikaru and Aiga can pull this off.

Aiga has yet to go super sayain mode in Sparking. So maybe in this episode we can see moves like Infinite Slash, and he can KO, or maybe burst Lucifer. Aiga didn't really do good this episode, so maybe next episode, they can market Infinite Achilles a little bit.

(Aug. 21, 2020  2:33 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I saw the next episodes preview and I can see that they are going to the US and battling In the ARENA WHERE VALT BECAME WORLD CHAMPION. This looks interesting as we can see the arrival of shu?

I think this could happen. After all, Shu is the owner of the Raging Bulls, which is in New York. And if we are lucky, we can see World Spriggan by episode 25.
Tbh his saiyan mode just occurs when he uses his signature special moves. I don’t really consider it to be an actual boost in power, it’s more like a visual to me ya know? Aside from that orange fire hair thing that happened in his battles with Phi and Valt which was definitely a boost but that was something else. Tbh Lane is making the same messed up face Phi made when he battled Free and Shu so that makes me doubt Aiga taking the win. Lane seems to be impressed by Hyuga’s current rise to power so maybe they will actually cooperate and win.
na man there is no way they can make Aiga dirty again Aiga got this.
Here’s my take:

Aiger bursts Hyuga.
Lean ring-outs Aiger
Lean breaks Hikaru
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s my take:

Aiger bursts Hyuga.
Lean ring-outs Aiger
Lean breaks Hikaru

Helios can't be gone this early....it is just the start of the tournament they can't just make it out of the plot and come back in magically.
Lane might break either Hyuga or Hikaru depending on how it plays out. Probably Hikaru since.....

(Aug. 21, 2020  5:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Lane might break either Hyuga or Hikaru depending on how it plays out. Probably Hikaru since.....

on that note yeah...but I still don't believe this it's just too early for Hikaru.
Here's my prediction: Lane breaks Helios and Hikaru's out and Shu can take his place and that's how Shu and Valt will battle.
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:37 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Here's my prediction: Lane breaks Helios and Hikaru's out and Shu can take his place and that's how Shu and Valt will battle.

That could work. But knowing Shu, he would never replace a protagonist without a real purpose. Besides wanting to save Lean from his actions, I don’t think he has any real desire to wanting to replace Hikaru if Helios does break
(Aug. 21, 2020  6:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:37 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Here's my prediction: Lane breaks Helios and Hikaru's out and Shu can take his place and that's how Shu and Valt will battle.

That could work. But knowing Shu, he would never replace a protagonist without a real purpose. Besides wanting to save Lean from his actions, I don’t think he has any real desire to wanting to replace Hikaru if Helios does break

But since Lane breaks Helios Shu will see him as a threat to the blading world. In conclusion Shu will join the Legends Festival to stop Lane's reign of terror.
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  6:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: That could work. But knowing Shu, he would never replace a protagonist without a real purpose. Besides wanting to save Lean from his actions, I don’t think he has any real desire to wanting to replace Hikaru if Helios does break

But since Lane breaks Helios Shu will see him as a threat to the blading world. In conclusion Shu will join the Legends Festival to stop Lane's reign of terror.

Wait. When Ranjiro dropped out, it wasn’t from his bey breaking. Hyuga only replaces him because Ranjiro broke his arm. If Hikaru just has his bey broken, he could easily just repair it before he battles next. Meaning that as long as he doesn’t injure himself (which would quickly become a running theme if he did) then Shu taking his spot is like almost impossible