Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

(Aug. 28, 2020  1:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Haha Zeutron I was right Smile
Lmao yes you got me there. I never imagined they would let an antagonist lose to a recurring character but Aiga beating Lane was a nice touch and an acceptable outcome.

I think this goes to show that Aiga has rightfull earned his spot (to all of those people that say Free should have been number 3) and that Shu and Valt will probably not lose their spot in the top 3. I think that Aiga fell down after Lucifer due to Lucifer’s extra weight (if you look Achilles has slightly fallen down more than Lucifer in the last part)
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lmao yes you got me there. I never imagined they would let an antagonist lose to a recurring character but Aiga beating Lane was a nice touch and an acceptable outcome.

I think this goes to show that Aiga has rightfull earned his spot (to all of those people that say Free should have been number 3) and that Shu and Valt will probably not lose their spot in the top 3. I think that Aiga fell down after Lucifer due to Lucifer’s extra weight (if you look Achilles has slightly fallen down more than Lucifer in the last part)

Achilles is heavier than Lucifer.
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think this goes to show that Aiga has rightfull earned his spot (to all of those people that say Free should have been number 3) and that Shu and Valt will probably not lose their spot in the top 3. I think that Aiga fell down after Lucifer due to Lucifer’s extra weight (if you look Achilles has slightly fallen down more than Lucifer in the last part)

I wouldn’t think so because Lucifer does have that massive barrier.
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think this goes to show that Aiga has rightfull earned his spot (to all of those people that say Free should have been number 3) and that Shu and Valt will probably not lose their spot in the top 3. I think that Aiga fell down after Lucifer due to Lucifer’s extra weight (if you look Achilles has slightly fallen down more than Lucifer in the last part)

Probably not
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Achilles is heavier than Lucifer.

I wouldn’t think so because Lucifer does have that massive barrier.
That Variant Ring is like 5 grams, the Infinite ring is like 14-15 grams.
Did anyone realize that
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Did anyone realize that

Who knows?
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Did anyone realize that
We don't know that for sure.
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t think so because Lucifer does have that massive barrier.
That Variant Ring is like 5 grams, the Infinite ring is like 14-15 grams.
The infinite ring isn’t even out yet.
Disregard the other link I put up earlier and use this one instead.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKXavlU...p=drivesdk

I forgot to put the prologue in there.
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: That Variant Ring is like 5 grams, the Infinite ring is like 14-15 grams.
The infinite ring isn’t even out yet.
I meant in the anime.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The infinite ring isn’t even out yet.
I meant in the anime.
Ahh ok I understand what you are saying now. Even then, I don’t think the swords are made of metal in the anime because nobody mentions it and Aiga would have revealed it to the brothers if they were. I doubt they were trying to play the fake metal thing.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in the anime.
Ahh ok I understand what you are saying now. Even then, I don’t think the swords are made of metal in the anime because nobody mentions it and Aiga would have revealed it to the brothers if they were. I doubt they were trying to play the fake metal thing.
Yeah, but it is the same size of Union Base.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The infinite ring isn’t even out yet.
I meant in the anime.

In the anime the barrier is like 50 I mean you seen how massive the barrier is it take up a stadium if you launched that size barrier in real life.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in the anime.

In the anime the barrier is like 50 I mean you seen how massive the barrier is it take up a stadium if you launched that size barrier in real life.
The 2D chassis is like 45 grams.
So, finally
If I'm being honest I actually liked Aiga beating Lane, I felt happy for him. Justice for Ranjiro.
Aiga vs Lane in a nutshell
Aiga: I have the high ground

Lane: you underestimate my power (proceeds to get KO’d)
I'm not surprised Aiga won I already predicted this. Like I said the look of Lean in the end does make me think Helios will break later on by Lean. So in other words Hikaru is out of the tourney...that's my guess. That leaves between Hyuga, Lean, Valt, and someone else (Free, Lui, Drum or Aiga) I do think Aiga will be most likely for the top 4 of the tourney.