Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020)

(Aug. 14, 2020  8:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately Aiga might win this, since this is Achilles debut. But it may not, since TT couldn't care less about the new Achilles, putting it in a Random Booster. If the rankings are canon, Valt has this in the bag.

Even if the rankings weren't canon (I feel strongly that they are) Valt is still the strongest legendary blader. I hope Valt wipes the floor with him.

If you ask me, Valt is not only gonna win, but he is gonna face Lane in Episode 28 in the finals.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately Aiga might win this, since this is Achilles debut. But it may not, since TT couldn't care less about the new Achilles, putting it in a Random Booster. If the rankings are canon, Valt has this in the bag.

Even if the rankings weren't canon (I feel strongly that they are) Valt is still the strongest legendary blader. I hope Valt wipes the floor with him.
Take your love for Valt somewhere else. Aiga is clearly winning it the whole episode is named after him. But dream big.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:52 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Even if the rankings weren't canon (I feel strongly that they are) Valt is still the strongest legendary blader. I hope Valt wipes the floor with him.
Take your love for Valt somewhere else. Aiga is clearly winning it the whole episode is named after him. But dream big.

I'm comfortable right here with my love for Valt. We'll see how the battle pans out.

(Aug. 14, 2020  8:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Even if the rankings weren't canon (I feel strongly that they are) Valt is still the strongest legendary blader. I hope Valt wipes the floor with him.

If you ask me, Valt is not only gonna win, but he is gonna face Lane in Episode 28 in the finals.

I'm onboard for that.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:52 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

We'll just have to wait and see.

I think Valt is canonically regarded as strongest in both the sparking anime and manga. Despite that, Aiga might win seeing as he has both the speed and power modes (not sure of their actual names) so I’m guessing he uses one of them against Hyuga and a different one during the battle royale as his “surprise tactic.” I think it’ll go a little something like this: all the bladers launch their beys and the battle commences. Hyuga and Aiga seem to be battling while Rantaro and Free go head on in the centre. Rantaro and Free continue battling on equal grounds in the centre before Valkyrie interrupts striking them both from in between ultimate eliminating them both. Hyuga and Aiga continue to battle and while Hyuga is putting up a good fight Aiga still uses his special move to knock Hyperion mid air and burst it. Valt and Aiga then battle it out with both of their beys circling before running towards the centre for the clash (kinda like in ep 51 of cho z). Valt uses brave sword while Aiga uses his move and the losers bey ends up getting eliminated. If Valt wins he wins by a burst to make it look dramatic. If Aiga wins be wins by an over finish in order to make it look like Valt barely lost.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I think Valt is canonically regarded as strongest in both the sparking anime and manga. Despite that, Aiga might win seeing as he has both the speed and power modes (not sure of their actual names) so I’m guessing he uses one of them against Hyuga and a different one during the battle royale as his “surprise tactic.” I think it’ll go a little something like this: all the bladers launch their beys and the battle commences. Hyuga and Aiga seem to be battling while Rantaro and Free go head on in the centre. Rantaro and Free continue battling on equal grounds in the centre before Valkyrie interrupts striking them both from in between ultimate eliminating them both. Hyuga and Aiga continue to battle and while Hyuga is putting up a good fight Aiga still uses his special move to knock Hyperion mid air and burst it. Valt and Aiga then battle it out with both of their beys circling before running towards the centre for the clash (kinda like in ep 51 of cho z). Valt uses brave sword while Aiga uses his move and the losers bey ends up getting eliminated. If Valt wins he wins by a burst to make it look dramatic. If Aiga wins be wins by an over finish in order to make it look like Valt barely lost.

It could very well happen like that. They may even tie.
I probably say that in the battle royal probably aiga battle hyuga while free and rantaro are battling then one by one valt beat rantaro free, hyuga knocks out achilles sending it into the other side of the stadium then valt finishes hyperion off guard after that achilles vs Valkyrie then valt knocks it with brave move set . I don't see achilles winning since aiga already showcase infinite Achilles in the first half so valt might take the W here
Has anyone noticed that lean looks a bit shocked in the episode preview. Also Achilles's avatar is pretty sick
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Has anyone noticed that lean looks a bit shocked in the episode preview. Also Achilles's avatar is pretty sick
Probably due to Valt beating all in FP way or Hyugas' Flare either way could end up being fine and also this episode animation IS pretty darn sick
Its either Aiga or Valt. Valt because he is the Number 1 blader. Or Aiga because it's his debut. Or it might be a tie battle.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:46 PM)BladerUmar Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: rank doesn't matter but valt has plot armor

valt would alos win cuase hes the strongest he beat every main character atleast 1 time

valt never beat aiga in an official match

(Aug. 05, 2020  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:45 PM)snoc Wrote: How he can always use his blader instincts to make new strategies out of nowhere and win battles. Its not bad, its just plot armor he can always do that to pull off a win.

Valt is literally the strongest Blader in the world. It's not unreasonable that he would defeat his opponents. As far him supposedly winning battles our of nowhere, Valt worked to the bone to become as good as he is after many setbacks. He gradually improved his skills and learned from his losses. That's not plot armor.

Aiga defeated Valt twice
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:59 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:46 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: valt would alos win cuase hes the strongest he beat every main character atleast 1 time

(Aug. 05, 2020  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is literally the strongest Blader in the world. It's not unreasonable that he would defeat his opponents. As far him supposedly winning battles our of nowhere, Valt worked to the bone to become as good as he is after many setbacks. He gradually improved his skills and learned from his losses. That's not plot armor.

Aiga defeated Valt twice
Aiga defeated Valt when he had the dark power. The second time, Evolution didnt awaken to the final stage.
Actually ykw I now see Aiga taking the dub here. Hyuga will improve drastically but he won't win. Lean is surprised by that to see Hyuga's growth. But hey I do think Aiga got this cuz it's Achilles' debut.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:46 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: valt would alos win cuase hes the strongest he beat every main character atleast 1 time

(Aug. 05, 2020  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is literally the strongest Blader in the world. It's not unreasonable that he would defeat his opponents. As far him supposedly winning battles our of nowhere, Valt worked to the bone to become as good as he is after many setbacks. He gradually improved his skills and learned from his losses. That's not plot armor.

Aiga defeated Valt twice

Yeah...Don’t reference past events because they really don’t matter considering sparking takes place 2 years later. Characters get stronger over time; some more than others therefore things have changed since Cho z. The logical factors in determining the winner are Aiga’s debut and Valt being the strongest legend.

Aiga defeated Valt twice

Valt is the strongest legendary blader.
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:59 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: valt never beat aiga in an official match

Aiga defeated Valt twice

Ok I'll admit Valt is the strongest Leg. Blader but it's Achilles' debut I doubt they are gonna make it lose already.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the strongest legendary blader.
Ok I'll admit Valt is the strongest Leg. Blader but it's Achilles' debut I doubt they are gonna make it lose already.
And since a defeat doesn't means elimination, Achilles may win and Aiga is quite strong
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the strongest legendary blader.

Only time will tell, but there are ways for Achilles to get it's time to shine without defeating Valt. Especially when you consider that he'll be training Hyuga before the match.

(Aug. 15, 2020  12:02 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok I'll admit Valt is the strongest Leg. Blader but it's Achilles' debut I doubt they are gonna make it lose already.
And since a defeat doesn't means elimination, Achilles may win and Aiga is quite strong

He's strong. Not stronger than Valt but he is indeed a strong blader. For all we know it may end in a tie. We'll see in a about a week.
Achilles debut is already in the first half the second half is a mystery
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok I'll admit Valt is the strongest Leg. Blader but it's Achilles' debut I doubt they are gonna make it lose already.
Achilles debut is already in the first half the second half is a mystery

OK but still that doesn't impact whether if Achilles will win or not. Next ep is Achilles centric so they gotta make it win majority of the time. I can take 1 loss from Aiga but if it is a debut episode of Achilles they gotta make it look strong for at least 1 ep.
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:55 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Achilles debut is already in the first half the second half is a mystery

OK but still that doesn't impact whether if Achilles will win or not. Next ep is Achilles centric so they gotta make it win majority of the time. I can take 1 loss from Aiga but if it is a debut episode of Achilles they gotta make it look strong for at least 1 ep.

So you want to see aiga beat valt for the sake of bey advertising which destroys the lore in the story well im not saying that wrong but for me it just felt like a Deus Ex Machina thing since valt is treated as the strongest blader beating him on his 5th battle doesn't done justice to him
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:59 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: valt never beat aiga in an official match

Aiga defeated Valt twice

not Valt is considered the strongest but the reality is that he never beat aiga in official matches
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:18 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:

not Valt is considered the strongest but the reality is that he never beat aiga in official matches

Well THE MANGA confirms it. Please Understand that Hiro morita (the creator) gave the rankings and valt is no 1.
(Aug. 15, 2020  1:18 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:

In addition, the Valt's bio on the official website for the anime states him as being the strongest. He's stronger than Aiga.