Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #20 (August 7, 2020)

(Aug. 07, 2020  1:02 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: speculation:i think shu tells aiger to stop lane and he went there with shu then saw what lane was about to do and stops him lane wins with a normal burst
Since 10 bladers are participating in the legends festival instead of 12 two bladers from the cast are not. Shu and one other blader are being excluded from the festival and the leaks also reveal that Hyuga will be participating in the festival. That pretty almost confirms Ragnaruk is very likely going to break.
Ranjiro sets up a battle in order to confirm lane ability to defeat Free and Lui, Lane lucifer overwhelms Ragnaruk with overwhelming ability against Ranjiro who is boldly attacking. Ranjiro, who burns his fighting spirit against Lane's ruthless flare
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:28 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...5349039105 RIP Ranjiro. Looks like this episode is going to be heavily animated
I saw the staff Member and its pretty good
Ranjiro may be about to lose this, but I gotta say based on the preview alone it definitely looks like Ranjiro is gonna out of a good fight and give it everything he’s got. It honestly looks more intense than Lanes battle with Lui.
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ranjiro may be about to lose this, but I gotta say based on the preview alone it definitely looks like Ranjiro is gonna out of a good fight and give it everything he’s got. It honestly looks more intense than Lanes battle with Lui.

Yea i feel from now onwards the battles in sparking will become even more intense. I hope this type of animation template is followed throughout the remaining series
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ranjiro may be about to lose this, but I gotta say based on the preview alone it definitely looks like Ranjiro is gonna out of a good fight and give it everything he’s got. It honestly looks more intense than Lanes battle with Lui.

Yea i feel from now onwards the battles in sparking will become even more intense. I hope this type of animation template is followed throughout the remaining series
Definitely if this were his last battle before irrelevant kicks in
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:02 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: speculation:i think shu tells aiger to stop lane and he went there with shu then saw what lane was about to do and stops him lane wins with a normal burst
Since 10 bladers are participating in the legends festival instead of 12 two bladers from the cast are not. Shu and one other blader are being excluded from the festival and the leaks also reveal that Hyuga will be participating in the festival. That pretty almost confirms Ragnaruk is very likely going to break.
Forgot to mention that the reason I assume Shu isn’t there is simply because his bey releases in October.
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Yea i feel from now onwards the battles in sparking will become even more intense. I hope this type of animation template is followed throughout the remaining series
Definitely if this were his last battle before irrelevant kicks in
Yeah it probably will be his last stand before irrelevance but I gotta give some respect to Ranjiro for giving Lane a small beating before getting destroyed. In Lanes battle with Lui *as awesome as it was*, I couldn’t help but think Lui was a little stupid for not using the metal dragons to make the barrier scrape but Ranjiro seems to know what’s up. What a way to go out.
Episode Review :
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 20 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ojfbfab...sp=sharing
Thanks, but I can’t access it maybe sharing settings prob?
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 20 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ojfbfab...sp=sharing
Thanks, but I can’t access it maybe sharing settings prob?

you have to download it as it is still processsing
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Thanks, but I can’t access it maybe sharing settings prob?

you have to download it as it is still processsing
How can I download it when I don’t even have the permission to view the item?
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: you have to download it as it is still processsing
How can I download it when I don’t even have the permission to view the item?

well i can download it and view it so idk how you cant?
Try again
I feel so bad for Ranjiro.He fought with everything he had and Lean just destroyed him and ruined his chance of participating in one of the most historical events in Burst.I can't wait to see how this Festival goes down.
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:18 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: I feel so bad for Ranjiro.He fought with everything he had and Lean just destroyed him and ruined his chance of participating in one of the most historical events in Burst.I can't wait to see how this Festival goes down.

USE spoiler  tags please even tho i have seen it others havent lol
Pls do so lol I don’t like how ppl don’t use them and spoil the hype sorry if this is rude but it’s true
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:17 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: How can I download it when I don’t even have the permission to view the item?

well i can download it and view it so idk how you cant?
Try again
Thanks it worked I just had to change my browser to a desktop site mode via settings .
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:18 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: I feel so bad for Ranjiro.He fought with everything he had and Lean just destroyed him and ruined his chance of participating in one of the most historical events in Burst.I can't wait to see how this Festival goes down.

USE spoiler  tags please even tho i have seen it others havent lol

My bad,how do I add a tag?
Achiles wasn't today

I wonder if you hate spoiler why do you open this thread?
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:36 AM)marutti Wrote: Achiles wasn't today

I wonder if you hate spoiler why do you open this thread?

Well to download the episode lol.
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: still cannot see

You have to download it