Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #15 (July 3, 2020)

15) The Jet Black Sun! Variant Lucifer!!
漆黒の太陽!バリアントルシファー
Shikkoku no Taiyō! Barianto Rushifā!!
July 3, 2020

Note: Episode titles 14-16 have tentative titles and may change during air time.

The mysterious boy that suddenly appeared is Lane Valhalla, the new Blader who was coached by the Legend Shu Kurenai! With his declaration of war, the battle between Lane and Lui starts. "You won't even be able to touch my Bey" Lane says at the start of the battle with absolute confidence. The situation unfolds exactly as he had stated.

Spoilers credit goes to g2 for purchasing the spoilers digitally.

[Image: Screenshot_20200610-221444.jpg?width=332&height=677][Image: Screenshot_20200610-221512.jpg?width=332&height=677]
Sounds like the debut episode of Lane has finally been announced.
Looking forward to it.
Yess my guess are right lane bey represents the black sun see
(Jun. 11, 2020  7:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: this gives me diablo nemesis vibes

Even Ronin dragoon vibes.. it was described as the jet black dragon
if this is something like the destroyer or god of the sun then Lane will probably be the strongest burst character yet
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: if this is something like the destroyer or god of the sun then Lane will probably be the strongest burst character yet
It’s basically the opposite of Hyperion and Helios.
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: if this is something like the destroyer or god of the sun then Lane will probably be the strongest burst character yet
It’s basically the opposite of Hyperion and Helios.

It can also go clockwise and counterclockwise. It also is stronger too. Whatever Lane did to Free was not pretty.
(Jun. 11, 2020  9:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s basically the opposite of Hyperion and Helios.

It can also go clockwise and counterclockwise. It also is stronger too. Whatever Lane did to Free was not pretty.
Cannot wait to se his beyblade, does anyone have his bey news?
(Jun. 11, 2020  9:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s basically the opposite of Hyperion and Helios.

There's no actual proof that it's going to be dual spin. I remember saying this when episode 1 and 2 debuted but I'm gonna say it again. The bey you saw in the opening with the reused Dark Turbo animation were simply the dark variations of King Helios and Super Hyperion. So Lane's bey was not the bey with the reused dark turbo animation  in the opening it was simply Dark Helios and Dark Hyperion.
(Jun. 11, 2020  9:22 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  9:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: It can also go clockwise and counterclockwise. It also is stronger too. Whatever Lane did to Free was not pretty.
There's no actual proof that it's going to be dual spin. I remember saying this when episode 1 and 2 debuted but I'm gonna say it again. The bey you saw in the opening with the reused Dark Turbo animation were simply the dark variations of King Helios and Super Hyperion. So Lane's bey was not the bey with the reused dark turbo animation  in the opening it was simply Dark Helios and Dark Hyperion.

Oh ok my bad then 😅
Lane is about to end Lui's career
(Jun. 11, 2020  2:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Lane is about to end Lui's career

Lui: I'm back at last and I'll destroy everyone. 
Lane: Am I a joke to you?
Title changed to

15) The Jet Black Sun! Variant Lucifer!!
漆黒の太陽!バリアントルシファー!!
Shikkoku no Taiyō! Bariento Rushifā!!
July 3, 2020

The second half was changed.
So, it turns out Lane's name is actually Lean Walhalla....
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/lean/
Who is the voice actor of Lane? He sounds so familiar and yet I can't pinpoint him.
(Jun. 26, 2020  8:34 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: So, it turns out Lane's name is actually Lean Walhalla....
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/lean/
Bruh.
The barrier lools pretty cool ngl.
I love how they just make the barrier like a circle of aura around the bey. Excited for teh next chapter more than this, but its gonna be interesting.
(Jun. 26, 2020  8:37 AM)AkaneDelta Wrote: Who is the voice actor of Lane? He sounds so familiar and yet I can't pinpoint him.
Kaito Ishikawa
I'm not mad with Lean's name change to be honest it fits my only name Herculean quite well. This episode will be quite interesting especially since Shu came around the same time as Lane.