Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #14 (June 26, 2020)

Hey delta, it is 26june my side

(Jun. 26, 2020  5:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:35 AM)prerit Wrote: man when will we get the episode ?
any info??? cuz everytime we get it here by dranzer

It comes out tomorrow

It is 26 June here

(Jun. 11, 2020  6:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 14) Fierce Storm! Rage Longinus!!
激嵐!レイジロンギヌス
Gekiran! Reiji Ronginusu!!
June 26, 2020

Note: Episode 14 title updated.

Hyuga challenges Lui to a battle, but the battle is stopped by a furious storm. While waiting for the storm to pass, Hyuga can't sleep due to his feelings of wanting to battle. When Hikaru and the rest wake up after the storm, Hyuga is nowhere to be found... Meanwhile, a mysterious boy appears with his aim on Lui. The new generation of Bladers will be faced with a stormy collusion!!

Spoilers credit goes to g2 for purchasing the spoilers digitally.

[Image: Screenshot_20200610-221444.jpg?width=332&height=677][Image: Screenshot_20200610-221512.jpg?width=332&height=677]

How much timeeeeeee?????
Be patient

The quickest way to watch it is to get a VPN whose host server is in Japan and watch it on Corocoro's Youtube page.  If you don't want to do that, wait patiently until it airs and gets uploaded.
(Jun. 26, 2020  6:12 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Be patient

The quickest way to watch it is to get a VPN whose host server is in Japan and watch it on Corocoro's Youtube page.  If you don't want to do that, wait patiently until it airs and gets uploaded.
Which vpn should I use??

Man I am dying for that wpisode
use proton vpn .. it will air 12:30 pm IST
i want ep14!!!!!!

meh
i am dying dranzer

(Jun. 11, 2020  6:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 14) Fierce Storm! Rage Longinus!!
激嵐!レイジロンギヌス
Gekiran! Reiji Ronginusu!!
June 26, 2020

Note: Episode 14 title updated.

Hyuga challenges Lui to a battle, but the battle is stopped by a furious storm. While waiting for the storm to pass, Hyuga can't sleep due to his feelings of wanting to battle. When Hikaru and the rest wake up after the storm, Hyuga is nowhere to be found... Meanwhile, a mysterious boy appears with his aim on Lui. The new generation of Bladers will be faced with a stormy collusion!!
??

Spoilers credit goes to g2 for purchasing the spoilers digitally.

[Image: Screenshot_20200610-221444.jpg?width=332&height=677][Image: Screenshot_20200610-221512.jpg?width=332&height=677]
?? when man
Guys please chill.. no one is obliged to give u the episodes.. @dranzer13 does not require to give the episodes.. please be patient or use a vpn to access the episodes
This episode is, how should I put it filled with Legends.
one of the most intense episodes of burst( that ending tho) wow... im at a loss for words
I actually really did like this episode, for a few reasons:

Episode review

Darn it i was hoping for an Amazing animation but instead we only got that in the first few moments and the last moment the rest was eh not to good the movement are sloppy and there were no dynamic shot But at least the character model in this episode is good
Unlike some episode eh...

One thing that's pretty cool about today's episode is that we got to see Variant Lucifer's Mobius Driver from a bottom angle and whilst it doesn't show it at a tilted angle, it does reveal that the bottom of the Driver is very flat.

Lane/Lean does make a good presence so far. Whilst I'll admit that I have gotten a little tired of hearing about him, he's pretty cool here so far and has a cool voice. The fact that he carries a pet hedgehog around with him makes him stand out a bit more, which is a bonus too.
I really have to say that overall I'm really liking sparking and watching these episodes give me S1/S2 vibes overall, I'm very curious to see how the next episodes (aside from the ones we already know) will develop!
(Jun. 26, 2020  8:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One thing that's pretty cool about today's episode is that we got to see Variant Lucifer's Mobius Driver from a bottom angle and whilst it doesn't show it at a tilted angle, it does reveal that the bottom of the Driver is very flat.

Lane/Lean does make a good presence so far. Whilst I'll admit that I have gotten a little tired of hearing about him, he's pretty cool here so far and has a cool voice. The fact that he carries a pet hedgehog around with him makes him stand out a bit more, which is a bonus too.
Totally agree, it makes him seem very humane and kinda removes the evil vibe.
The best sparking episode ....Its very very good...what a start...and what an end...the legendary bladers plots are turning complex and mysterious

Lane Valhalla and shu with lui and the protagonists...wow

Will shu vs lui happen or its like what...its a very complicated scenario in beyblade burst history
I like how lane can open doors magically
(Jun. 26, 2020  11:02 AM)snoc Wrote:

well tbh the anime has only 26 effective episodes so the pacing is bound to a bit screwed