Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #10 (May 29, 2020)

(May. 23, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Usually they have a Bey for every month and based in what we’ve seen we don’t have enough characters for those months. Only Bladers left after August (when Lanez bey releases) Aiga, Shu, and Drum and that’s only 3 months for 3 bladers but we still have 7 months of episodes left.
I thinks Lane’s bey is releasing in July though because it was the bey revealed immediately after Rage Longinus.

I think Lane's bey will be in July 1st week, maybe 4th of July specifically (based on TT's release patterns) then for the random booster, perhaps Wakiya's Wyvern in July? (based on Sparking anime manga). Then Shu's Spriggan in August. Spriggan may be released as a booster or as part of Sparking Triple Booster just like last year's GT with Lord, then Aiga's Achilles in September, then Drum's Dragon in October I guess but I'm not really sure since TT usually releases random booster in October.
(May. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  10:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: We still don't know if we're getting a random booster or something else in July as well. Their release patterns usually have one starter and one random booster foe July, but we don't know yet.

Your right. I don't know when kD (Killer Deathsyther was released) but it was a booster. If Garuda released in July same date as lS then this July release detail is true. Cuz we got Phoenix and Leopard, then Flare Dragon and Diabolos. So we might get Uranus and something in random booster.

If anyone noticed when Free uses Mirage Claw and the black shadow trail that follows his move, does anyone know the reason why it is there? I mean is it even significant? I found it interesting, I thought it had something to do with relevant or I might be wrong it could be just aesthetics.
the black shadow thing is mostly for aesthetics and maybe showing that free has eclipse his former self . I can't wait to see his vein super saiyan mode he still hasn't use it yet
(May. 24, 2020  1:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  12:44 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Your right. I don't know when kD (Killer Deathsyther was released) but it was a booster. If Garuda released in July same date as lS then this July release detail is true. Cuz we got Phoenix and Leopard, then Flare Dragon and Diabolos. So we might get Uranus and something in random booster.

If anyone noticed when Free uses Mirage Claw and the black shadow trail that follows his move, does anyone know the reason why it is there? I mean is it even significant? I found it interesting, I thought it had something to do with relevant or I might be wrong it could be just aesthetics.
the black shadow thing is mostly for aesthetics and maybe showing that free has eclipse his former self . I can't wait to see his vein super saiyan mode he still hasn't use it yet
Maybe he has gotten over it?
(May. 24, 2020  1:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: the black shadow thing is mostly for aesthetics and maybe showing that free has eclipse his former self . I can't wait to see his vein super saiyan mode he still hasn't use it yet
I want him to have it but for some reason I feel like they took it away.
(May. 24, 2020  1:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: the black shadow thing is mostly for aesthetics and maybe showing that free has eclipse his former self . I can't wait to see his vein super saiyan mode he still hasn't use it yet

he wouldn't need the arm brace anymore if that was the case

to be honest I don't want that it's one of the thing that makes him unique it's like lui with the way his hair goes wild or shu with his scar which light up when his doing a move or aiga legit super saiyan form.  sometimes little details makes things better
(May. 24, 2020  2:11 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe he has gotten over it?

he wouldn't need the arm brace anymore if that was the case
In the manga the arm brace is also there to hide the bite marks, not only prevent them also, it was never mentioned why he wore it in the anime and he never took it off to bite his arm so it seems to be purely aesthetic.
The new episode titles are revealed
https://drive.google.com/file/d/183UIM7Y...p=drivesdk
looking at the preview and episode titles( if they are true) It seems like maybe free will lose tho i dont want him to
(May. 26, 2020  6:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The new episode titles are revealed
If those titles are true then my guess about the l bey being a black sun is correct but I think the leaks are fake tho
(May. 26, 2020  10:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  6:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The new episode titles are revealed
If those titles are true then my guess about the l bey being a black sun is correct but I think the leaks are fake tho
l bey being a black sun is not correct
(May. 26, 2020  1:52 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  10:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If those titles are true then my guess about the l bey being a black sun is correct but I think the leaks are fake tho
l bey being a black sun is not correct
Ops I meant what the bey will represent
Those are fake bro^^
(May. 26, 2020  2:40 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Those are fake bro^^

How do you know?

Well the Black Sun is what we see in the intro and the anime cover image. The bey is not revealed. So I don't think Lane's bey will be revealed in ep 11. I think they are just going to talk about Lane and etc like an introduction to his character you can say..
(May. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  2:40 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Those are fake bro^^

How do you know?

Well the Black Sun is what we see in the intro and the anime cover image. The bey is not revealed. So I don't think Lane's bey will be revealed in ep 11. I think they are just going to talk about Lane and etc like an introduction to his character you can say..

The wiki page for the episodes (which has the exact same format as the "episodes" you showed) don't appear:

[Image: uA8ri5M.png]
(May. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  2:40 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Those are fake bro^^

How do you know?

Maybe its like Lodin. Lodin appeared in episode 8 but Zwei Longinus appeared in episode 12.
(May. 26, 2020  5:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: How do you know?

Maybe its like Lodin. Lodin appeared in episode 8 but Zwei Longinus appeared in episode 12.

There was not episode title dedicated to Lodin until episode 12. Maybe Lane could arrive before, but it would be more of a small thing.
(May. 26, 2020  5:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

The wiki page for the episodes (which has the exact same format as the "episodes" you showed) don't appear:

It could have been removed, remember when Requiem was leaked it was removed very shortly.

(May. 26, 2020  6:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  5:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe its like Lodin. Lodin appeared in episode 8 but Zwei Longinus appeared in episode 12.

There was not episode title dedicated to Lodin until episode 12. Maybe Lane could arrive before, but it would be more of a small thing.

From current standpoint, I think the episode will just introduce Lane and his character. The bey is approximated to release in July so his bey will be shown later around 16-17 is my guess.

(May. 26, 2020  5:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:

It's like Delta too, we have seen him in the very first ep. But his bey was shown during the Bey Carnival.
(May. 26, 2020  5:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Whoever made it probably just inspected element
(May. 22, 2020  8:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You’re smart I woulda never known😭😭
I check it in dictionary

lol
Remember guys and girls everyone can edit the wiki
There must be a source in the wiki which they didn't

So probs fake we will see tomorrow by the preview
(May. 26, 2020  10:47 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  5:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: The wiki page for the episodes (which has the exact same format as the "episodes" you showed) don't appear:

Whoever made it probably just inspected element
[Image: rV6vQXL_d.jpg]
translating the images gives a title about ‘fafnir’, ‘ragnaruk’ and some kind of ‘revolution’
fake titles
Those are definitely fake. The Japanese titles listed are just ripped from previous episodes, as are the titlecard screenshots. Plus, the history of a Wiki article is public and the article has never listed any of those fake titles.

I would be very wary of information from your friend in future, as clearly he's a master of the Inspect Element tool.
Any way here it is, Hyuga tries to do his best in a long-awaited battle with Free. However, the advice from Hikaru and Rantaro is NG! ? Should he go for a win, even if he has less control over his true desire to attack? Hyuga's choice is ?