Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Mar. 28, 2021  10:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not like the anime uses individual rankings anyways, it’s more like a tier system.

(Mar. 28, 2021  8:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Well they didn't defeat all the legends in individual matches, so it makes sense that their rankings wouldn't change, and in the tag battles neither of the bros was able to overcome any of the Legends by themselves when they were face to face with a legend, except for that instance with Free and Hyuga. For the most part whenever they 1v1 a legend during the tag battles, the most they could manage was a draw. By the end of Sparking they were still only A-Tier.

I think Hyuga technically beat Free 1v1 in the tag (not like a single 1v1 counts anyways since most of their matches ended in 2v2). Then again, beating sparking Free isn’t really much of an accomplishment.

I mentioned that feat In my post.
(Mar. 29, 2021  1:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  10:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not like the anime uses individual rankings anyways, it’s more like a tier system.

I think Hyuga technically beat Free 1v1 in the tag (not like a single 1v1 counts anyways since most of their matches ended in 2v2). Then again, beating sparking Free isn’t really much of an accomplishment.

I mentioned that feat In my post.

Oh right you did, lmao my bad.
It's Tier list time boys let's get some fanboys mad

Best character (in Sparking tier list)
[Image: image0.png]
PS im not making this with tier list maker
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: It's Tier list time boys let's get some fanboys mad

Where did you make it? I want to make one to.
(Mar. 29, 2021  1:18 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Where did you make it? I want to make one to.
This might sound wierd but I am using a drawing/animation app for this tier list bc i don't have a tiermaker account (and im too lazy to make one) I suggest you make your tier list with tiermaker since it's easier to ise than a drawing app
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: not this again
MasterChef long link!!

Yeah sorry, I'm fixing it.
I just realized something. If you count the times in the manga, Lain has actually tied with Phi when it comes to who broke the most beys both at 5
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just realized something. If you count the times in the manga, Lain has actually  tied with Phi when it comes to who broke the most beys both at 5

*confused noises*
Wait, what else did he break aside from Ranjiro's Glide and the bros' Beys?
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: It's Tier list time boys let's get some fanboys mad

wait
why isnt rantaro in SSSSSSSS tier?
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait

Good question.
I actually lowkey stan Rantaro now.
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just realized something. If you count the times in the manga, Lain has actually  tied with Phi when it comes to who broke the most beys both at 5

*confused noises*
Wait, what else did he break aside from Ranjiro's Glide and the bros' Beys?

Regulus and Jinnius
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:30 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait

Good question.
I actually lowkey stan Rantaro now.
stan rantaro, amane and harry
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Manga is better than Anime

I mean, yeah. The anime removed entire character arcs for Hikaru and Hyuga, among other things.
I think In my Opinion These are the Tiers S Tier: Valt Shu A tier Lui Free Drum Aiga lane B tier Hyuga Hikaru C tier Wakiya D tier Silas Rantaro/Honcho Ranjiro/Captin

I was going to put wakiya in D tier but he beat ranjiro aiger and drum at the same time so he gets in C tier
Guess I’ll rank all the characters in that season too, not going to bother using tiers though. These are basically based entirely on the tag league ranking seeing as all the general battles were mostly legends vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The legends festival is there too but it doesn’t change much.

1: Lane
2: Valt
3: Shu
4: Hikaru
5: Hyuga
6: Lui
7: Wakiya
8: Drum
9: Ranjiro 
10: Rantaro 
11: Aiga
12: Silas
13: Free

IMO, if you have only eliminated/participated in the elimination of one person, you are already in a bad spot.
1 2 3 Are highly debatable because Valt was not going full power against lane if you wanna see valt at full power watch the tag team episode Valt/Rantaro Vs Shu/Lane
Also I think Valt would have done better if he did not have to carry the team 60% of the time so I am not trying to change ur opinion I just want you to keep that in mind
(Apr. 18, 2021  6:01 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: 1 2 3 Are highly debatable because Valt was not going full power against lane if you wanna see valt at full power watch the tag team episode Valt/Rantaro Vs Shu/Lane
Also I think Valt would have done better if he did not have to carry the team 60% of the time so I am not trying to change ur opinion I just want you to keep that in mind

Valt didn’t carry his team. In his two other victories he and Rantaro each eliminated a single person. In the battle against Lane, Rantaro intentionally sacrificed himself to allow Valt to catch a weakened and unsuspecting Lane off guard with a special move. When they fought the bros again, it was Rantaro’s powerful Mach tornado that they used. If anything, Rantaro was just as vital as Valt. Also, Lane was tanking double teams and still plowing through the competition. Heck, Hyuga and Hikaru has to 2v1 him to beat him. He’s definitely better than Valt. Shu may be debatable, but based on what we’ve seen I think he’s worth a number 3.
Good point but If Rantaro was a bit more useful in the first match (Them vs Dante/Lui) then they proabably would have won becuase the only reason valt lost was becuase he was double teamed on.
(Apr. 18, 2021  6:11 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Good point but If Rantaro was a bit more useful in the first match (Them vs Dante/Lui) then they proabably would have won becuase the only reason valt lost was becuase he was double teamed on.

I suppose so but we also have to understand the coincidence. When Valkyrie knocked Dragon away hit ended up hitting Ragnaruk by chance and this caused it to awaken. Drum then used the opportunity to quickly catch Ragnaruk off guard and eliminate Rantaro. It was more of an accident than Rantaro’s fault.
Yea your right It is fun talking about battles like this becuase I can never do it with my friends and family just wanted to say that Smile
My Rankings
1. Lane
2. Shu
3. Valt
4. Hygua
5. Hikaru
6. Lui
7. Aiga
8. Wakiya
9. Drum
10. Rangiro
11. Rantaro
12. Free
13. Silas
My ranking of power level as I remember:
1 Hyuga with Z chip
2 Lean
3 Hikaru
4 Valt , Shu and Hyuga( Burn)
5 Lean with Variant
6 Aiga, Lui, Free
7 Hyuga and Hikaru with previous beys
8 Drum and Delta, Sisco , Rantaro and Ranjiro, Daina

Anime ranks in power:
1 Lean
2 Valt
3 Shu , Lui and Free
4 Aiga
5 Drum , Wakiya
6Hyuga and Hikaru
7Rantaro and Ranjiro, Sisco

I think Hyuga must be with Lean