Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

In Canada we are at ep 15
(Dec. 18, 2018  6:20 PM)Postal Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  1:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I do not honestly know, but Disney XD is screwing up the order. So far we have the first and third episodes, skipping the second

Oh wow did they actually do that? My DVR said that Saturday’s episode was going to be like, #14 but they aired episode 1

Mine too. Also, it might not have skipped the second episode, but I was physically unable to watch it or see when it aired
did anyone cap episode 8
Episode 8 will be out in the next few days. I guess Kametsu got some DMCA complaints about some of their stuff, so their forum is down temporarily.
Turbo episode 1 is now available in Beyblade Burst Official channel.?
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:08 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 8 will be out in the next few days. I guess Kametsu got some DMCA complaints about some of their stuff, so their forum is down temporarily.

Any links where i can find super z English dub no matter the region? I use VPN??
I literally can’t find a thread that actually discusses the anime of Turbo so I used this. Anyway,
And trust me, I actually literally hate this.
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:12 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: I literally can’t find a thread that actually discusses the anime of Turbo so I used this. Anyway,
And trust me, I actually literally hate this.
I saw that and I’m actually kinda happy! Because a lot of people watched Cho-Z because they couldn’t wait so now we can see a different outcome/battle!
I wonder what the name will be for beys like Choz Spriggan, Valkyrie and Achille
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:47 AM)Shu Yash Wrote: I wonder what the name will be for beys like Choz Spriggan, Valkyrie and Achille
They could call them Turbo valtryek, Turbo achilles, Turbo spryzen
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:54 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:47 AM)Shu Yash Wrote: I wonder what the name will be for beys like Choz Spriggan, Valkyrie and Achille
They could call them Turbo valtryek, Turbo achilles, Turbo spryzen

Nah, they probably wouldn't as that would mess up the initials for the beys, but I don't know.
(Apr. 19, 2019  8:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:54 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: They could call them Turbo valtryek, Turbo achilles, Turbo spryzen

Nah, they probably wouldn't as that would mess up the initials for the beys, but I don't know.

You mean these initials: 超V, 超S, 超A? Because that's the actual initials for Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Achilles.
Beyblade Burst Rise will debut next month on Teletoon at unspecified day.
Sneak peek of the anime tomorrow on the official YouTube Channel.
(Nov. 14, 2019  6:00 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Sneak peek of the anime tomorrow on the official YouTube Channel.
I can’t wait for that!

Sneak peek of the 4th season. I love this OST.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Kinda disappointed nothing new was revealed. No new voices were revealed or anything. Idk if the music is new but I’m pretty sure it’s not.

This has minor changes compared to the Japanese anime, like what they did for turbo with small rail battles. They made the beys ride the brink more in Lodin vs Fumiya
Seriously, the trailer is sad, no voice reveals

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

This has minor changes compared to the Japanese anime, like what they did for turbo with small rail battles. They made the beys ride the brink more in Lodin vs Fumiya

Nope, watch the original. Lodin and fumiya landed on the brink just as the original. So far no changes
(Nov. 16, 2019  4:11 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Seriously, the trailer is sad, no voice reveals

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: This has minor changes compared to the Japanese anime, like what they did for turbo with small rail battles. They made the beys ride the brink more in Lodin vs Fumiya

Nope, watch the original. Lodin and fumiya landed on the brink just as the original. So far no changes

Oops, I was looking at the wrong battle.