Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

(Sep. 18, 2016  7:53 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: 003 - Blast-Off! Rush Launch!:
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/..._link_copy

Thank you a lot NikoLopez. Grin I will watch it now. ^^

Edit: I just finished watching the dub of episode three. Smile I love it that they are calling Kerbeus now "Ker-bey-is" instead of "Ker-be-is". It sounds so much cooler in my opinion. I also really like the english voice actors and Besu's voice is simply the best! ^__^
(Sep. 18, 2016  8:08 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Can you upload the episode 4 later?

It's on the way! Wink
(Sep. 18, 2016  8:51 PM)NikoLopez Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2016  8:08 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Can you upload the episode 4 later?

It's on the way! Wink

That´s so cool. Thank you so so so so much!!!!! ^____^
Personally I thimk shu has the only good voice actor. Rantaru and Valt both sound obnoxious. Keru and Besu arent bad but i dint think they are good either. The script seems cheesier than normal and some of the phrases they use are just out of place abd weird.
Ooh excited. Smile Already downloading those two. Wink Thanks so much!
(Sep. 18, 2016  9:44 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: 004 - Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!

Thank you a ton for sharing the episode with us. ^^ I just finished watching the dub. I really enjoy watching the Beyblade Burst anime. It´s very entertaining. Ken(osuke) Midori(kawa) is really cool as well as Keru, Besu and King Kerbeus. I wonder what the voice actors in the German dub will sound like. Smile
I think the show is great so far. The dub is really well done, and the characters are being written well.
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:49 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I think the show is great so far. The dub is really well done, and the characters are being written well.

I can't really agree with the characters being written well. Of course they're less calm and more over the top than in the original because that's what dubs do most of the time. But they literally changed all of Kensuke's original motivation to fight Shuu from admiring him to ?? I don't even know just wanting to beat someone (well the only thing that resembled the original idea was that he was impressed about him staying calm huh)?

I wonder why they thought it was necessary to edit out most of Kensuke turning red.... It's weird.
(Sep. 25, 2016  4:29 AM)NikoLopez Wrote: 005 - Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizor!

Thank you. Grin
(Sep. 27, 2016  6:04 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: 006 - Get Ready! Crash Course!

Thank you a lot. Smile
(Sep. 19, 2016  10:27 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:49 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I think the show is great so far. The dub is really well done, and the characters are being written well.

I can't really agree with the characters being written well. Of course they're less calm and more over the top than in the original because that's what dubs do most of the time. But they literally changed all of Kensuke's original motivation to fight Shuu from admiring him to ?? I don't even know just wanting to beat someone (well the only thing that resembled the original idea was that he was impressed about him staying calm huh)?

I wonder why they thought it was necessary to edit out most of Kensuke turning red.... It's weird.

I found that weird too, even though cutting out the over the top angry moments was really stupid, it was at least somewhat reasonable because it might have been too violent or something, but the blushing scenes? No, no logical reason why. I find their censoring inconsistent as they keep some moments where characters got angry and I find it really dumb they cut out of them because they aren't even that scary or violent and are done for comedic effect, and I'll never get why they removed the blushing. This cuts this dub makes is far stupider than what 4kids have done, even if this series is for 6 and up.
(Sep. 27, 2016  10:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This cuts this dub makes is far stupider than what 4kids have done, even if this series is for 6 and up.

More over, if you're going to the trouble of opening up Photoshop and After Effects to edit Valt and Rantaro's Beyclub banners, pick a font and have it actually say something. Do you ever have those "They should have called me and I would have done it better for free" moments?
Maybe they're cutting scenes just because they're required to fit a different time format? Would love to know if all the episodes are of a different length than the Japanese ones.
Starting next Saturday (October 8, 2016) Teletoon will air Beyblade Burst at 3:30pm instead of 3:00pm.
(Oct. 02, 2016  9:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Starting next Saturday (October 8, 2016) Teletoon will air Beyblade Burst at 3:30pm instead of 3:00pm.

Ah, is it just that they will start only broadcasting one episode each weekend instead of two? Otherwise, do you know the reason for this change?