Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

For those who would rather stream it, I've mirrored the download as a stream/download hybrid link.
English Voice Casts (From what it said on the credits):
• Sabrina Pitre
• Adrian Petriw
• Matt Hill
• Gabe Khouth
• Anthony Kim
• Cole Howard
• Kelly Sheridan
• Richard Newman
• Richard Ian Cox

I dunno who voices who though...
(Sep. 11, 2016  1:41 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: English Voice Casts (From what it said on the credits):
• Sabrina Pitre
• Adrian Petriw
• Matt Hill
• Gabe Khouth
• Anthony Kim
• Cole Howard
• Kelly Sheridan
• Richard Newman
• Richard Ian Cox

Worth noting that some VAs, such as Valt's, are actually not included in this list. Perhaps the agency they work for didn't want the credit for it?
(Sep. 11, 2016  1:58 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2016  1:41 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: English Voice Casts (From what it said on the credits):
• Sabrina Pitre
• Adrian Petriw
• Matt Hill
• Gabe Khouth
• Anthony Kim
• Cole Howard
• Kelly Sheridan
• Richard Newman
• Richard Ian Cox

Worth noting that some VAs, such as Valt's, are actually not included in this list. Perhaps the agency they work for didn't want the credit for it?

Wait what? Who wouldn't want it?
Everyone would want credit, obviously. But for some reason, they've omitted any VAs contracted under Blue Water Studios, and merely listed them collectively as a production studio. The other VAs there are independent VAs within Vancouver, or are contracted under Ocean Studios.

Seems a little iffy to me. I can't understand why, but it isn't unheard of either. I can only imagine it's something to do with the contracting within Blue Water.
Huh that clip of the dub of showing the opening scene and then the intro I'll say this now. I like it. As for the intro comparing it to the JP counterpart it's the obvious JP opening fits much better though on it's own I just consider the Beyblade Burst Dub Opening Meh at best. I still need to watch the entire episode if it's ever posted online and I'm not sure if I'd want to download it to risk giving my laptop a virus.
(Sep. 11, 2016  3:08 AM)JadenXD01 Wrote: Huh that clip of the dub of showing the opening scene and then the intro I'll say this now. I like it. As for the intro comparing it to the JP counterpart it's the obvious JP opening fits much better though on it's own I just consider the Beyblade Burst Dub Opening Meh at best. I still need to watch the entire episode if it's ever posted online and I'm not sure if I'd want to download it to risk giving my laptop a virus.

Mana posted a link to a stream where you can watch it. No download required.
• Sabrina Pitre
• Adrian Petriw
• Matt Hill
• Gabe Khouth
• Anthony Kim
• Cole Howard
• Kelly Sheridan
• Richard Newman
• Richard Ian Cox

Matt Hill is definitely Rantaro, know his voice anywhere and knew it was him before the cast list was put up. What is odd is that Sabrina Pitre (could she be Valt considering she's top billing?) is actually an editor with no acting credits online to speak of.

Kelly Sheridian I think is Valt's mother (whaaaaa a Beyblade protagonist who still has his mother!!!!!!????? that's a first)

(Sep. 11, 2016  2:58 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Everyone would want credit, obviously. But for some reason, they've omitted any VAs contracted under Blue Water Studios, and merely listed them collectively as a production studio. The other VAs there are independent VAs within Vancouver, or are contracted under Ocean Studios.

Seems a little iffy to me. I can't understand why, but it isn't unheard of either. I can only imagine it's something to do with the contracting within Blue Water.

Very iffy...Blue Water studios is technically part of Ocean Productions so it is strange Blue Water VAs have gone uncredited.
I think Patricia Bacchus voices Valt Aoi in the English dub. She voices Gao Mikado from Buddyfight. I'm pretty sure she voices Valt also.
Beyblade Burst Schedule for next week on Teletoon:
09/17/2016 - Blast Off! Rush Launch!
I can't watch the stream. After 1 second the video automaticly stops and when I click on the download button nothing happens.
I liked the episode, but in the very beginning, where the person talks about the sport of beyblade, it sounds like something you'd hear from the national geographic...
If anyone get the episode 2, please give us here.
The trailer was worse than the actual episode. While I don't think Valt and Rantaro's voices match, their VAs certainly deliver, so that's a plus. The only voice I really have a problem with, so far is Tokunatsu's. Shu, on the other hand. #UC&, HIS VOICE ITS PERFECT! Also, props to them for keeping the OST in the episode. Overall, 8/10 dub. I hope they don't botch Kensuke's voice in the next episode.

• Sabrina Pitre
• Adrian Petriw
• Matt Hill
• Gabe Khouth
• Anthony Kim
• Cole Howard
• Kelly Sheridan
• Richard Newman
• Richard Ian Cox

I heard Cathy Weseluck as the kid refereeing the gym match.

(Sep. 10, 2016  10:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: OMG, I've finally just heard this so-called "awful" opening and... yeah, everyone was right. But you know what, it's so bad that it's actually good. I laughed so hard on how bad it was.

But hey, at least the intro isn't as horrible as 4Kids' One Piece opening or Kill Me Baby's terrible opening.

EDIT: I really like Rantaro's voice.

It's better than "BEYBLADE, BEYBLADE! LET IT RIP!".
(Sep. 11, 2016  8:50 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  10:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: OMG, I've finally just heard this so-called "awful" opening and... yeah, everyone was right. But you know what, it's so bad that it's actually good. I laughed so hard on how bad it was.

But hey, at least the intro isn't as horrible as 4Kids' One Piece opening or Kill Me Baby's terrible opening.

EDIT: I really like Rantaro's voice.

It's better than "BEYBLADE, BEYBLADE! LET IT RIP!".

Eh, I dunno... but hey, it's much better than Beywheelz and BeyRaiderz's themes.

Again, I admittingly find myself replaying the Beyblade Burst Opening (Dub) because it's a guilty pleasure for me.
Didn't episode 2 come on today? I'm probably wrong but I thought I saw that info posted.
(Sep. 11, 2016  10:12 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Didn't episode 2 come on today? I'm probably wrong but I thought I saw that info posted.

It was a rerun, sadly. Next week is the new episode.
Teletoon made an error then. They said on today's schedule it was episode 2.
BeybladeOfficial Facebook page confirmed it was a rerun.
(Sep. 11, 2016  10:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Teletoon made an error then. They said on today's schedule it was episode 2.
BeybladeOfficial Facebook page confirmed it was a rerun.

The person running the social media feeds made an error. Episode 2 aired this afternoon.
Teletoon will probably do 2 episodes a weekend for like 7 weeks, then go to 1 episode per weekend.
Incase anybody cares, I can also confirm its Episode 2.

Also; they mentioned his father being a pilot. Was this mentioned before in the original?