Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion

(Nov. 15, 2020  8:26 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: BRUH THERE'S 13 EPISODES.

Give em time
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:26 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: BRUH THERE'S 13 EPISODES.

Give em time

Yeah. They take like 5 months to upload the rest.
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:42 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Give em time

Yeah. They take like 5 months to upload the rest.

Complain if you want. If you really want to watch the rest, just go on Youtube or some other site to watch it.
I don't know if there are Dutch Burst fans who watch burst but good news for those then because
The rise dutch dub will be on Netflix soon
Kijkwijzer.nl showed that the dutch dub will come on netflix

http://www.kijkwijzer.nl/beyblade-burst-...21667.html
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:00 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I don't know if there are Dutch Burst fans who watch burst but good news for those then because
The rise dutch dub will be on Netflix soon
Kijkwijzer.nl showed that the dutch dub will come on netflix

http://www.kijkwijzer.nl/beyblade-burst-...21667.html

Not a Dutch fan, but this seems pretty cool.
Ooh I just saw Netflix added the series but only the first 13 episodes... 😔
(Dec. 03, 2020  4:21 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ooh I just saw Netflix added the series but only the first 13 episodes... 😔

How are you liking it so far?

(If you watched any of it)
(Dec. 03, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  4:21 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ooh I just saw Netflix added the series but only the first 13 episodes... 😔

How are you liking it so far?

Currently I only seen the 1 minute preview of the series. None hasn’t been looked at just yet.
Battle Island trailer. Idk why they only posted it now but whatever.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I liked the Battle Island arc Smile

Probably my favorite arc, majority of the episodes were really good.
Ah why did Arthur have to make that interruption! I wanted to see who would have won between Delta and Aiger.
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah why did Arthur have to make that interruption! I wanted to see who would have won between Delta and Aiger.

Exactly, I wish there was a rematch between the two.
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:56 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah why did Arthur have to make that interruption! I wanted to see who would have won between Delta and Aiger.

Exactly, I wish there was a rematch between the two.

Im pretty sure Delta if he had Master Devolos could possibly win
Has Rise finished in the US? Just wondering.
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Has Rise finished in the US? Just wondering.

Yeah pretty much
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Has Rise finished in the US? Just wondering.

Been finished.

This is why we need a Rise Season 2!
I kinda wish Valt and Dante had a rematch
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:26 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Just watch it on kissanime. It's up on there a day or two after it airs.

I heard and saw that the website was shut down. Perhaps the rumour was a hoax? 🤔

(Dec. 03, 2020  5:41 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How are you liking it so far?

Currently I only seen the 1 minute preview of the series. None hasn’t been looked at just yet.

https://mega.nz/folder/HQ9xCITR#dTRx6d6B8dc241quRb9JGg
The English season premiere is officially 1 year old today, it really doesn't seem like it's been that long.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:07 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The English season premiere is officially 1 year old today, it really doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Yeah

It has been finished long ago, however, there is a link where you can access all the episodes.
For those of you who never knew, the second half of the season has finally been releaced out on Netflix. Plus, if you also have not notised, there has been an ABOVE lynk to the series where you could have watched this WHOLE TIME without having to wait for Netflix to post the second half of the season. It has been there for a reason!
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:08 PM)MATEMATIK SÒSYE Wrote: For those of you who never knew, the second half of the series has finally been releaced out on Netflix.

You’re right i just checked if you were lying or fooled, but it is true and i’m watching it right now!!!