Beyblade Burst Rebirth

(Aug. 02, 2019  12:54 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:52 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Like Phi no last name, antagonist

Like Phi no last name, antagonist

Is it good
Yeah. I’ll add him in.

Ok yay
Hey everybody I’ll be going on vacation next week and I’ll be gone for a while. My friend will write the stories and I’ll post them when I get back. My friend’s username is X-Wing.
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everybody I’ll be going on vacation next week and I’ll be gone for a while. My friend will write the stories and I’ll post them when I get back. My friend’s username is X-Wing.

Hi guys!

(Aug. 02, 2019  1:46 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everybody I’ll be going on vacation next week and I’ll be gone for a while. My friend will write the stories and I’ll post them when I get back. My friend’s username is X-Wing.

Hi guys!

I'll be helping Dash Driver write a few chapters while he's away! I'm am the creator of Rupture Chimera which you guys will be seeing later on! Enjoy!
(Aug. 01, 2019  1:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: My new Beyblade Burst story! I will take character requests as long as they are descriptive. Character requests must have the character’s name, character’s appearance, character’s personality, beyblade name, beyblade gimmicks/special moves, and beyblade parts. You can add extra details.

Chapter One: Born from the Flames! Everlasting Phoenix!

Great job with chapter 1! Can't wait for the next

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like L-Drago), burst stopper like the judgment base, and a rubber gimmick for the driver (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)

Hey, soooooooo. How are we gonna work out this two Leviathan bey thing? Becuase my character Yuuta already owns a Leviathan bey?
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  1:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: My new Beyblade Burst story! I will take character requests as long as they are descriptive. Character requests must have the character’s name, character’s appearance, character’s personality, beyblade name, beyblade gimmicks/special moves, and beyblade parts. You can add extra details.

Chapter One: Born from the Flames! Everlasting Phoenix!

Great job with chapter 1! Can't wait for the next

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like L-Drago), burst stopper like the judgment base, and a rubber gimmick for the driver (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)

Hey, soooooooo. How are we gonna work out this two Leviathan bey thing? Becuase my character Yuuta already owns a Leviathan bey?

changed the name of mine to Dimensional Kopano so no worries
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:48 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Great job with chapter 1! Can't wait for the next

changed the name of mine to Dimensional Kopano so no worries

Ok sorry about that XD. Thanks, What is "Kopano" btw lol
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:48 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: changed the name of mine to Dimensional Kopano so no worries

Ok sorry about that XD. Thanks, What is "Kopano" btw lol

it means united so it would be different creatures combined for the avatar really
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:11 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok sorry about that XD. Thanks, What is "Kopano" btw lol

it means united so it would be different creatures combined for the avatar really

That sounds really epic!
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:11 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok sorry about that XD. Thanks, What is "Kopano" btw lol

*imagines every BEYBLADE spirit mixed together*
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:11 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: it means united so it would be different creatures combined for the avatar really
*imagines every BEYBLADE spirit mixed together*

funny enough the whole gimmick of the dimensional bey for my story (just now made a thread for lol) is combining parts from the 3 generations i.e. a dimensional evolution for a burst bey would metal around it like MFB, Burst Gimmick, of course, Bit Chip from the OG, and etc.
Don't worry you two, your characters appear relatively quickly.

X-Wing says hi.
(Aug. 13, 2019  6:44 PM)N12N12 Wrote: *instantly subscribes*
Thanks!
I was thinking about how crazy aries has all of those custom beyblades, I know a lot of people asked for their beyblades to be in the storyline, but I was wondering if you could include his. You should probably PM him because in all of the chats he is in he never really talks...
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:40 PM)N12N12 Wrote: I was thinking about how crazy aries has all of those custom beyblades, I know a lot of people asked for their beyblades to be in the storyline, but I was wondering if you could include his. You should probably PM him because in all of the chats he is in he never really talks...
I will, after I fit in the other characters.
I have one Dash Driver

Rai Ghasp

Owns Revolution Ghost 00'Spine Control: Revolution Ghost is a balance type with different armours like Phoenix and 2 burst stopper. Control is a Xtend+ mixed with Dimension with 6 modes: Attack, Barrage, Defence, Hold, Spin, and Last

Wears black Nike React Shoes, has a white hoodie, and has a calm attitude. Doesn't listen to trash-talk

Moves: Revolution Whip: Uses it Attack armour and slashes it with it blades
Control Break: Uses it's Tip in the lowest mode to scrape the outside and gain a speed boost
Ghost Defence: Uses defence armour and block all incoming attacks from the opponent
Ghost Spin: Aimlessly spin slowly and spin steals off the opponent. Can use any mode on the driver for this
Barrage Launch: Uses Barrage mode on driver and unleashes some powerful attacks
Hold: Uses Hold Mode and doesn't let anything take the centre

Hope my character gets in!
Also these are the armours for phoenix: Speed, Barrage, Spin, Hold and Flash
(Aug. 28, 2019  9:30 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I have one Dash Driver

Rai Ghasp

Owns Revolution Ghost 00'Spine Control: Revolution Ghost is a balance type with different armours like Phoenix and 2 burst stopper. Control is a Xtend+ mixed with Dimension with 6 modes: Attack, Barrage, Defence, Hold, Spin, and Last

Wears black Nike React Shoes, has a white hoodie, and has a calm attitude. Doesn't listen to trash-talk

Control Break: Uses it's Tip in the lowest mode to scrape the outside and gain a speed boost
             Ghost Defence: Uses defence armour and block all incoming attacks from the opponent
             Ghost Spin: Aimlessly spin slowly and spin steals off the opponent. Can use any mode on the driver for this

Also  these are the armours for phoenix: Speed, Barrage, Spin, Hold and Flash
Yeah I’ll add him but isn’t it okay if I don’t do the armors? If you want to keep them, I will but it makes everything a lot more complex.
(Aug. 28, 2019  9:58 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  9:30 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I have one Dash Driver

Rai Ghasp

Also  these are the armours for phoenix: Speed, Barrage, Spin, Hold and Flash
Yeah I’ll add him but isn’t it okay if I don’t do the armors? If you want to keep them, I will but it makes everything a lot more complex.

Ok then choose 2 armours because i still want it to be a balance type. Preferably Barrage and Hold
(Aug. 29, 2019  9:01 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  9:58 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Yeah I’ll add him but isn’t it okay if I don’t do the armors? If you want to keep them, I will but it makes everything a lot more complex.

Ok then choose 2 armours because i still want it to be a balance type. Preferably Barrage and Hold
Alright.

As of now I will not accept any more character requests until I can incorporate the ones I’ve gotten. If you have a request, save it for when I put in everyone else’s characters.