Beyblade Burst Philippines

Anyone has a list or is knowledgeable regarding releases in the Philippines and if there is currently a community of bladers?
The most recent Philippines thread seems to be right over here, which you already found. I suggest PMing the fellow talking about twice-a-month tournaments.
IMPORTANT LINKS

List of Beyblade Burst products available so far in the Philippines:

Upcoming releases: Friday, April 20 - God System Beyblades (gV, kS, dF, bR, aC, tW)

Forgive me for the very long post, this is basically everything you need to know about the Beyblade community in the PH. So far, WBO-affiliated tournaments are still being discussed, but we'll be having one hopefully in the future.
(Apr. 18, 2018  2:12 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: IMPORTANT LINKS

List of Beyblade Burst products available so far in the Philippines:

Upcoming releases: Friday, April 20 - God System Beyblades (gV, kS, dF, bR, aC, tW)

Forgive me for the very long post, this is basically everything you need to know about the Beyblade community in the PH. So far, WBO-affiliated tournaments are still being discussed, but we'll be having one hopefully in the future.
Do you have any tournaments near antipolo area? or if not i can hold one. Can we discuss this through Pm
(Apr. 19, 2018  1:58 AM)Kyle.ph Wrote: Do you have any tournaments near antipolo area? or if not i can hold one. Can we discuss this through Pm

The closest one was last month at Metro East, but it was a WBBA/Mall tournament. Meaning it was only for 13 years old and below. We can arrange one if you like, so far we're doing test runs in Region 4A. Batangas is the first one to gather more players, then we'll continue it to Cavite and Laguna. Checking your PM right after I hit send on this one hehe
For all Filipino Community Bladers here is the date that God System Beyblade will be available April 20 2018
Here are the selected stores

Toytown Makati
Toytown Alabang
Toytown Market Market
Toy Kingdom Megamall
Toy Kingdom Moa
Toy KingdomNorth Edsa
Toy Kingdom Aura
Toy Kingdom Makati
Toy Kingdom LCT
Toy Kingdom V-Mall
Toy Kingdom Express Megamall
Toy Kingdom Express Moa
Toy Kingdom North
Toys r us Trinoma
Toys r us Rockwell
Toys r us Ermita
Toys r us Magnolia
Toys r us Glorietta
Toys r us Cloverleaf
Toys r us Galleria
I’ve had a few people tell me there’s stock of the
B-00 beystadium (clear one) over there. Is that true?
Found and bought alter chronos, legend spriggan and b-80 random booster yesterday at toytown festival Alabang.
(Apr. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)Kevo Wrote: I’ve had a few people tell me there’s stock of the
B-00 beystadium (clear one) over there. Is that true?

Hey Kevo! I replied to one of your posts on YT. We don't actually have the B-00 Clear BeyStadium sadly Unhappy Just a B-00 Premium Beystadium which was a giveaway on Burst's first run in the Philippines. It's basically the stadium Jojo [jp0t] uses, but with a white stadium floor instead of a red one. The people you talked with might have mistaken the clear one with the ordinary B-09/B-33. Sorry!
Yeah got aC last friday and I want to buy lS next. Need to save up money. I have a B-33 if people are near my area we can play.
Anyone here have tried purchasing random booster from toy-kingdom? Because idk if I just have badluck or they are displaying boxes that have same contents. I've purchased 2 from vol 4 and got the same beys, then I purchased another 2 from vol 6 just recently and got same beys again.
(Apr. 23, 2018  8:00 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Anyone here have tried purchasing random booster from toy-kingdom? Because idk if I just have badluck or they are displaying boxes that have same contents. I've purchased 2 from vol 4 and got the same beys, then I purchased another 2 from vol 8 just recently and got same beys again.

It's called Random Booster for a reason tho... it's just pure luck to get what you want. Head over to the Beyblade groups I mentioned in this thread if you want to sell or trade what you got.

As stated earlier in this thread as well, wave 1 of the God System Beys are out in the Philippines! Complete list and prices are in this video above. Wave 2 will start next month right away!
(Apr. 23, 2018  8:45 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: It's called Random Booster for a reason tho... it's just pure luck to get what you want. Head over to the Beyblade groups I mentioned in this thread if you want to sell or trade what you got.

It's just so weird to get dupes both times. Anyone here have purchased b-80 from the current release and didn't get psychic phantom 6c sp?

I actually still have 3 unopened b-80s that I am thinking to return.
(Apr. 23, 2018  8:56 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: It's just so weird to get dupes both times. Anyone here have purchased b-80 from the current release and didn't get psychic phantom 6c sp?

I actually still have 3 unopened b-80s that I am thinking to return.

6 and Cross is the only good part of that Bey. You can't return the item back to the store just because you had dupes or a change of mind, it's in the law. Might aswell open the box and see the sticker first before you open the actual plastic bag so you'll know what you get. If you're not satisfied, sell it and buy another.
Opened the other boxes and got different beys, time to calm down lol.
Anyone know where to get b-23 or b-46? My son needs the Xtreme driver.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:00 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Anyone know where to get b-23 or b-46? My son needs the Xtreme driver.

Impossible to find one nowadays since they removed the dual layer stocks for the God Layer system. It might take awhile before they bring it back to the shelves. Search "Thunderground Beyblade Buy and Sell" on FB and ask if there's anyone selling within the PH.
Do they sell wbba exclusives on every event? Like the incoming event on toykingdom makati. Will that be our best chance to obtain an xtreme driver via b-00 dragoon storm wing xt.
(Apr. 25, 2018  2:59 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Do they sell wbba exclusives on every event? Like the incoming event on toykingdom makati. Will that be our best chance to obtain an xtreme driver via b-00 dragoon storm wing xt.

They do it randomly nowadays. The WBBA Blue BeyLauncher being the most common by being sold even after tournament events. Dragoon and Dranzer were last saw on the first week of the April tournaments, now they disappeared along with gold L2 and X1. Try your luck this weekend, maybe the gold X1 will make an appearance again.
(Apr. 25, 2018  3:40 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: They do it randomly nowadays. The WBBA Blue BeyLauncher being the most common by being sold even after tournament events. Dragoon and Dranzer were last saw on the first week of the April tournaments, now they disappeared along with gold L2 and X1. Try your luck this weekend, maybe the gold X1 will make an appearance again.

Thanks, we'll go anyways.
Another question, do they give out free stadiums for the first 20 registrants on every tournament?
(Apr. 27, 2018  5:56 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Another question, do they give out free stadiums for the first 20 registrants on every tournament?

Not anymore sadly Unhappy They stopped giving out free stadiums, gold drivers, and gold valkyrie v1 layer last year.
If anyone can get me some of the LR beylaunchers please let me know.
(Apr. 28, 2018  9:51 AM)Kevo Wrote: If anyone can get me some of the LR beylaunchers please let me know.

sent you a pm!