Beyblade Burst Parts List (TAKARA-TOMY) (Updated 1/6/17)

Special God Chips

Strike God Chip

Metal God Chip

Layers

Valkyrie

Spriggan

Ragnaruk

Kerbeus

amaterios

Deathscyther

Wyvern

Trident

Odin

Horusood

Unicorn

Minoboros

Xcalibur

Evil-eye

Yggdrasil

Neptune

Chaos

Dragoon S

Dranzer S

Driger S

Draciel S

βaldur

Ωrichalcum

Dragoon F

Dranzer F

Dual Layers

Victory Valkyrie

Storm Spriggan

Kaiser Kerbeus

Rising Raganruk

Dark Deathscyther

Wild Wyvern

Obelisk Odin

Holy Horusood

Xeno Xcalibur

Yaeger Yggdrasil

Jeir/Jail Jorgumand

Zillion Zeus

Nova Neptune

Unlock Unicorn

Mad Minoboros

Exceed Evileye

Beast Behemoth

Fang Fenrir

Gigant Gaia

Lost Longinus

Psychic Phantom

Inferno Ifrit

Quad Quetzalcatl

Acid Anubis

God Layers

God Valkyrie

Kreis Satan

Blaze Ragnaruk

Drain Fafnir

Tornado Wyvern

Guardian Kerbeus

Alter Chronos

Killer Deathscyther

Legend Spriggan

Maximum Garuda

Blast Jinnius

Galaxy Zeus

Twin Nemesis

Sieg Xcalibur

Shelter Regulus

Screw Trident

Nightmare Longinus

Ark Bahamut

Deep Chaos

Spriggan Requiem

Beat Kukulcan

Disks

Wing

Spread

Central

Heavy

aero

Oval

Armed

Force

Ring

Boost

Knuckle

Gravity

Limited

Vertical

Upper

Triple

Magnum

βumper

Down

Infinity

Jerk

Polish

Quarter

Nine

Yell

Ωuter

Core Disks

Frames

Vortex

Cross

Glaive

Meteor

Flow

Star

Bump

Under

H (Hit/Hurt)

Drivers

Accel

Fusion

Survive

Defense

assault

Massive

Claw

Blow

Edge

Quake

Xtreme

Needle

Gyro

Zephyr

Variable

Unite

Press

Revolve

Jaggy

Orbit

Yielding

Impact

βite

Trans

Weight

Hold

Liner

Spiral (Sp)

Cycle (Cy)

Reboot (Rb)

Loop (Lp)

Flugel (Fl)

Nothing (Nt)

Atomic (At)

Hunter (Hn)

Merge (Mr)

Guard (Gr)

Planet (Pl)

Iron (Ir)

Ωcta

Tower (Tw)

Destroy (Ds)

Bearing (Br)

Zeta (Zt)

Ul (Mugen/Ultimate Reboot)
Hm, while we are starting fresh, perhaps we could start listing the released colours for each product ? Or until/unless we have pictures of all the possible colours.
Sorry to bump, but anyone want to double check the list before Hasbro release hits us? I think I've gotten everything so far.
(Aug. 09, 2016  4:51 AM)Wombat Wrote: Sorry to bump, but anyone want to double check the list before Hasbro release hits us? I think I've gotten everything so far.
X2 Gold Version I think so its not there if you check ? Only the Normal And Icy (Silver Sword Version ).

Also There was a Charcoal V2 and S2 which has not been seen yet in real or any detail of that in any promotion still it was posted by Kai on Beyblade Random Thoughts Thread.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-St...pid1335807

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I dif the same thing than you but with alphabetic correspoundance Wink
Like A=
B=Behemoth
C=Chaos
D=Deathscyther
Etc. Wink

Is it "Beast Behemoth" or "Beast Berserker"?! :o
Behemoth.

I can't see any issues with that list either Wombat. Looks like it covers things quite nicely actually. Only thing I'd change when putting these in the parts articles would be the inclusion of product codes for specifically picking out the product, haha.
I wish there were pics for the Drivers. Im hard of learning without visuals.
We do have a list of all Drivers over on Beyblade Wiki, which might help.
Procrastinated on this for a long time after missing so much information due to schoolwork, but now I think it's more or less up to date.
Added:
  • + God Valkyrie, Kreis Satan, Blaze Ragnaruk and Drain Fafnir
  • + Random Booster and Random Layer 6
  • + Platina Revolve and Jaggy (there's 2 more that I can't remember)
  • + the red Blaze Ragnaruk
  • + Alter Chronos and Killer Deathscyther
  • + Premiere Set
  • + Those red/blue/yellow-green Glaives

Please let me know if there are any recolors or releases missing! @[~Mana~] @[Leo Burst] @[marutti] @[Kai-V] @[TrainiacJ] @anyone else who keeps track of recolors
I thought the clear Valkyrie layer and the clear driver set were called platinum versions. Or is that just a bad translation?
The other two platinum drivers are Press and Zephyr, and you're missing the the clear and black Driger S. Other than that, this looks pretty much perfect.
You're missing the Blue and Red God Valkyries, they were limited recolours
colour of two gyro drivers are not mentioned
Ah this is gonna make drafts much easier to write. Thank You!
I guess this are the ones missing so here you go !
1.In Valkyrie :-
  • Evil Valkyrie Lottery Limited  (Blackish Purple Color)
2.In Spriggan
  • Limited CoroCoro Ichiban black Spriggan
3.In amaterios
  • Evil Amaterios Lottery Limited (Blackish Purple Color)
4.In Driger S
  • Dark Driger S Heavy Fusion CoroCoro Limited  (Brown Color)
5.In God Valkyrie
  • G1 Tournament Prize God Valkyrie (Gold, Silver, Bronze Version)
  • CoroCoro Limited God Valkyrie Fire Knight Red Version ! (Fire Red)
  • God Valkyrie Ice Knight Version  (Ice Blue Color ! Prize of God Valkyrie Completion Guide)        

Other Than that I guess Everything is updated ! Though The Spriggan is scheduled to be released this 24th June in The Coro Ichiban Issue ! @[Wombat]
Ok, I've updated again with all the recolors you guys have pointed out. Thanks!

(Jun. 06, 2017  7:33 AM)Ultra Wrote: I thought the clear Valkyrie layer and the clear driver set were called platinum versions. Or is that just a bad translation?

I'm not sure either way, I thought someone said that it was Platina and they wouldn't have spelled it that way unless the translation suggested it. But then again we've been wrong about translations before (remember Umaterios?)
(Jun. 06, 2017  7:20 PM)Wombat Wrote: Ok, I've updated again with all the recolors you guys have pointed out. Thanks!

(Jun. 06, 2017  7:33 AM)Ultra Wrote: I thought the clear Valkyrie layer and the clear driver set were called platinum versions. Or is that just a bad translation?

I'm not sure either way,  I thought someone said that it was Platina and they wouldn't have spelled it that way unless the translation suggested it. But then again we've been wrong about translations before (remember Umaterios?)

The "Platina/Platinum" was never written with Roman letters, unlike u/αmaterios. So I can guarantee you that the Katakana spells out the pronunciation as "purachina", no m there at all. But are they actually platinum coloured? Somewhat. Could Japanese somehow be unable to spell/pronounce "purachinamu" completely? It is in the realm of possibilities.
Theres a gyro in Rb 4 iTs red
There are some things that need to be updated. First, the core disc 7. Then the frame Star is also missing. Merge as a driver as well. Maximum Garudas also needs to be added as well.

(EDIT: Isn't Baldur a dual layer btw? And Quetzalcoatl is spelled like how I just wrote it.)
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:33 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: There are some things that need to be updated. First, the core disc 7. Then the frame Star is also missing. Merge as a driver as well. Maximum Garudas also needs to be added as well.

(EDIT: Isn't Baldur a dual layer btw? And Quetzalcoatl is spelled like how I just wrote it.)

I don't think Baldur would be a dual layer because Xcalibur could be a dual layer from your perspective
Finally got around to updating this today:

Added
  • +Legend Spriggan
  • +Random Booster Vol. 7
  • +Blast Jenius
  • +Purple dF
  • +3 on 3 Booster Set
  • +A few L2 recolors I was missing, but I don't know their names or the colors of the rest of their parts
(Jul. 25, 2017  10:31 PM)Wombat Wrote: Finally got around to updating this today:

Added
  • +Legend Spriggan
  • +Random Booster Vol. 7
  • +Blast Jenius
  • +Purple dF
  • +3 on 3 Booster Set
  • +A few L2 recolors I was missing, but I don't know their names or the colors of the rest of their parts

I think Nine was Red and Black in the recolors. Spiral was black in one, can't remember the other. L2 was red, black and gold (WHF ver) amd There was one that was yellow and black as a lottry I think? There was a third one tat was red and blue as a guide lottery prize.
Tried to update this, but I haven't had a ton of time to keep up with releases. There's probably a bunch of stuff I missed, so please let me know.

Added
  • +Random Booster 8 (incomplete)
  • +Random Layer Collection 7 (probably incomplete)
  • +Normal and Shadow Orichalcum
  • +Seig Xcalibur
  • +Nightmare Longinus (incomplete, not sure how nL or Ds should be categorized)
Add:
Ark Bahamut 2Bump Atomic
Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing
Drain Fafnir 7Star Zephyr
Tornado Wyvern 1Meteo Spiral
God Valkyrie (Strike God Chip) Infinite
i have info of a new bey called screw trident! not much is known about its god ability but im still searching.