Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Jan. 03, 2016  9:58 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Cross-posting from the download list;

Chapter 5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/icd1tq...pter_5.zip
Chapter 6: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqav2n...pter_6.zip

Chapters will be up for viewing on Beyblade Wiki shortly.

Thanks for the manga scans, appreciated it!

But as usual, the manga is pretty dull, I mean thank goodness it was a draw (I think) this time but man the Beyblade Burst Manga sucks...
(Jan. 04, 2016  1:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

But as usual, the manga is pretty dull, I mean thank goodness it was a draw (I think) this time but man the Beyblade Burst Manga sucks...

It was not a draw ... Read my previous posts in this topic.
To put it simply, Shu was declared the victor as Spriggan barely beat Valkyrie on it's last rotation (or something similar). It's a bit odd to be honest and isn't presented very well on paper. It'll be clearer in the anime, I'd imagine.
(Jan. 04, 2016  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2016  1:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

It was not a draw ... Read my previous posts in this topic.

Well it was certainly hard to tell with still pictures.

But damn, that means Varuto will inevitably have to rematch... ugh...
Which is why I translated the dialogues for you guys and posted the summary in my previous posts here.
Just because nobody mentioned it yet : Odin Central Blow's owner is called Ginba Orochi, with Ginba being the family name. He has rings around all his fingers and basically half of the squares in chapter five show what happens when he launches : Shuu's fingers are severely damaged from being knocked hard when Orochi launched, towards the opponent. AKA One-Launch Man, litterally.

He also has a constant bubble from chewing gum in front of his face.
So the latest chapter was basically a massive BeyLogger and BeyCloud advertisement, though they used it to show the statistics of each Blader (Valto was disappointed to find that he was the worst out of his new group of friends).

I'll scan this in tomorrow for you guys and avoid any spoilers, haha.
(Jan. 19, 2016  4:51 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: So the latest chapter was basically a massive BeyLogger and BeyCloud advertisement, though they used it to show the statistics of each Blader (Valto was disappointed to find that he was the worst out of his new group of friends).

Thanks, ~Mana~, Even with this really hollow plot, I enjoy the art of the manga. Grin
(Jan. 19, 2016  4:51 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: So the latest chapter was basically a massive BeyLogger and BeyCloud advertisement, though they used it to show the statistics of each Blader (Valto was disappointed to find that he was the worst out of his new group of friends).

This manga chapter is basically a giant "CHA-CHING!". Anyway I really want to know who the second worst is!
Oh, knowing that, I wonder in which context we also see Yggdrasil Ring Gyro and its owner. Perhaps he is the one with the highest rank, of course hah.
Worth noting in case it wasn't known, Xcalibur's owner is called Shakuenji Kaizer (しゃくえんじ カイザ) according to the special booklet included in last month's CoroCoro.

I'm not too familiar with the BeyLogger as I barely use mine, but I assume this is launch power? They connected their BeyLoggers to a tablet after launching and viewed the statistic:

Rantarou: 960pts
Kensuke: 900pts
Dyna: 920pts
Valto: 720pts

Valto's launch then boosts to 1050pts in a battle against Kaizer, who launches at 1470pts himself and, as always, breaks his launcher to pieces.
Aha! I knew Kensuke would be the second worst.
wait, are they friends now? i thought dyna and kensuke were antagonists. i'm confused.
Well Kensuke was mentioned to be Dynas target if he ever won, but their reactions to situations seem so detached from the other protagonists IIRC.
That was a special chapter. The characters are dressed up as famous CoroCoro comics characters. Obviously, just like a filler episode, nothing in that chapter should really be taken seriously.
Is there anywhere that I can read the raw of the manga opposed to downloading it?
I'm usually one to post the manga to Beyblade Wiki when I have the scans prepared, but I've slacked recently. I'll work on bringing the Wiki up-to-date as soon as I possibly can Tongue_out
(Feb. 07, 2016  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That was a special chapter. The characters are dressed up as famous CoroCoro comics characters. Obviously, just like a filler episode, nothing in that chapter should really be taken seriously.

Which Burst chapters aren't filler?
Ba dum tiss.

But not Burst-level fillers hah.
The chapters aren't filler, they introduce us to characters and the build on the plot...

...only, we don't actually know what the plot is at all Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
(Feb. 07, 2016  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: \The characters are dressed up as famous CoroCoro comics characters.

Valt and whathisface with Ragnaruk are dressed as the main two characters from Kaitou Joker. Any clue about the other two?
The other two actually seem to have their normal attire ?
Ignoring the circular chain on Kensuke, the other two are definitely in their regular attire.
Hey, guys! Smile
Does anyone have the raw for the chapter 7?