Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Dec. 21, 2015  5:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The manga's popularity does not matter that much, but the anime is always heavily inspired by it, just like the sketch boards OLM has released show us, and that can tank very quickly. If the anime fails, it would likely not be renewed for a second season.

I really hope the series doesn't end up bombing, I need to see if Kerbeus ever gets an upgrade.
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The manga's popularity does not matter that much, but the anime is always heavily inspired by it, just like the sketch boards OLM has released show us, and that can tank very quickly. If the anime fails, it would likely not be renewed for a second season.

I really hope the series doesn't end up bombing, I need to see if Kerbeus ever gets an upgrade.

My bigger concern would be that the anime failing would spell almost certain doom for the toy franchise :') But I don't think kids will be as picky about it as we are, and I don't think the anime will do badly.
* Unless everything about the plot was revealed in the fifth chapter, which I did not even bother to buy, but that would really surprise me.
(Dec. 21, 2015  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, when people are excited, in the other thread, that the anime appears to follow exactly the manga, this is actually super bad news ... There is no reason to celebrate at all. I cannot believe TAKARA-TOMY is willing to pay so much to have a manga featured in CoroCoro and of course paying a mangaka for a story that is so boring in comparison to every other Beyblade story.

Nobody was excited about it. I merely stated that it followed the manga to start with, and said that it was neither good nor bad. In the anime, I'm sure it's faster pace will serve as a better character introduction but, for a manga, the first few chapters have been underwhelming and have dragged out far too long.

(Dec. 21, 2015  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: * Unless everything about the plot was revealed in the fifth chapter, which I did not even bother to buy, but that would really surprise me.

Eh, asides from Xcalibur's owner's appearance and Shu's injury, it was a lackluster chapter anyway, you didn't miss much by skipping the chapter.

Speaking of which, my copy of CoroCoro with chapter 6 has arrived, so I'll be scanning both 5 and 6 in ASAP.
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

My bigger concern would be that the anime failing would spell almost certain doom for the toy franchise :') But I don't think kids will be as picky about it as we are, and I don't think the anime will do badly.

We'll have to hope that many don't become motivated by the show, I'd say that we bought the bursts in the first place even without the show or manga at the time but I think it was because it was new.
(Dec. 21, 2015  8:51 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really hope the series doesn't end up bombing, I need to see if Kerbeus ever gets an upgrade.

We'll have to hope that many don't become motivated by the show, I'd say that we bought the bursts in the first place even without the show or manga at the time but I think it was because it was new.

TAKARA-TOMY gets and maintains most of the Beyblade fans through the anime, especially when you think about how it is around the globe when Hasbro releases them.

Our community is certainly an exception, even though I would like to reach out to all people who are interested in Beyblade even when Beyblade is less active. But people need the show.
Hah, I certainly seem to be a WBO member who watches all the show and need all my stock Beyblades to be show accurate colours. So I only get recolours for collection or if I like them or need them.
To bad plastics in the anime never got the release...

R.I.P Sharkrash....

Welp burst be having them releases doe
Hey guys!
So, here on the official Beyblade site, we can see the cover for the first volume of Beyblade Burst.

http://www.beyblade.jp/comic/beyblade-burst_comic_one/

Pretty simple, I have to say, but I liked it. I'd buy it...
The cover looks pretty cool and what not actually, though maybe it's the colors.
(Dec. 21, 2015  10:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote: To bad plastics in the anime never got the release...

R.I.P Sharkrash....

Vanishing Moot lives up to it's name.
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:44 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  10:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote: To bad plastics in the anime never got the release...

R.I.P Sharkrash....

Vanishing Moot lives up to it's name.

That's not really helping m8

wanted that one as well
Volume 1 of this comes out in a few days, so I figured if I can swing it, I'll be picking it up. But looking through this thread, it seems it's not great, heh.

As an aside, 11 volumes of Metal Fight are still completely available for purchase, which is cool since Bakuten Shoot's been loooong out of print. Is that the whole thing? Is it any good, to those of you who've checked it out beyond that one ZeroPositive release when it debuted in 2009(oh my god)?
(Dec. 26, 2015  6:19 PM)Psykick B Wrote: As an aside, 11 volumes of Metal Fight are still completely available for purchase, which is cool since Bakuten Shoot's been loooong out of print. Is that the whole thing? Is it any good, to those of you who've checked it out beyond that one ZeroPositive release when it debuted in 2009(oh my god)?

I own all of the volumes, you are right in there being only 11. After the finale chapter, the story picks back up in Zero G which is only two volumes.

It's not bad. I personally think that some of the characters are boring, but it is a children's series after all. If you look hard enough, you should be able to find the complete series used for around ¥1000.
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Burst Chapters 3-5 have been paid for. Chapter 3 should be done tomorrow he says. I will send PMs to Wizard, Mana with the translations including translation notes. Adamant is a really good translator, that's why I personally paid him. He has experience translating anime/manga.

DranzerX13, thank you. That was very, very kind of you to finance those translations. If I may ask, what is the status of Chapter 3, and has he given you an ETA on the translations for 4 and 5?

It is a shame that the last translator fell ill. His script was very thorough and clear. But I'm sure you'll get no less from Adamant. Again, thank you for picking up the tab on this one, hopefully it will be all-volunteer from here on.
Chapter 3 should be done with translation by Monday. It took this long because of the Christmas holiday. He had lots to do.
(Dec. 31, 2015  1:54 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Chapter 3 should be done with translation by Monday. It took this long because of the Christmas holiday. He had lots to do.

Totally understandable. Have you communicated with amtt about the TLs? If you don't have a cleaner or typesetter lined up yet, I should be available by then.
Beyblade Burst Comic Volume 1 sleeve insert:

Beyblade Burst Volume 1 Table of Contents/Character Profiles

Cross-posting from the download list;

Chapter 5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/icd1tq...pter_5.zip
Chapter 6: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqav2n...pter_6.zip

Chapters will be up for viewing on Beyblade Wiki shortly.
I can assure you that they aren't. I wouldn't dare do anything like that.

If you're still dubious, it passes plenty of scans. I can't see any faults there Confused
The virus's source is Mediafire.
In my Computer's chronology there are the names of same very dangerous virus from Mediafire!!!