Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Dec. 02, 2015  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:29 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Does anyone have the 5th chapter to burst scanned? If not, can somebody at least post a link?

~Mana~ has not scanned it yet.

At least, if you are refering to last month's chapter. I do not really keep track of exactly which chapter we are at.

Okay. Just checking. Was really hoping I could see Odin or maybe even trident or Excalibur in the new chapter
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:42 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Okay. Just checking. Was really hoping I could see Odin or maybe even trident or Excalibur in the new chapter

This is what we see of Excalibur in the latest CoroCoro : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Sta...pid1295408

Nobody uses Trident in the manga, though.
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:42 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Okay. Just checking. Was really hoping I could see Odin or maybe even trident or Excalibur in the new chapter

This is what we see of Excalibur in the latest CoroCoro : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Sta...pid1295408

Really? That's weird. Maybe we'll see it in the anime
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:33 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

A possibility, though who knows. A possible Manga character in the future may use it.
(Dec. 03, 2015  2:46 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:33 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is what we see of Excalibur in the latest CoroCoro : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Sta...pid1295408

A possibility, though who knows. A possible Manga character in the future may use it.

Wonder what the heck it would look like
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:42 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:29 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Does anyone have the 5th chapter to burst scanned? If not, can somebody at least post a link?

~Mana~ has not scanned it yet.

At least, if you are refering to last month's chapter. I do not really keep track of exactly which chapter we are at.

Okay. Just checking. Was really hoping I could see Odin or maybe even trident or Excalibur in the new chapter

Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't gotten around to scanning it yet. I received my copy little over a week ago, but I'll be scanning them in as soon as I can. Just juggling a few different things at the moment, haha.
I trust Kai with no one using Trident in the manga but think about it, every prize bey has appeared in the anime, so it might not appear in the manga but most likely the anime.
(Dec. 04, 2015  11:42 PM)BeyStudio Wrote: every prize bey has appeared in the anime

Quetz. Andrew

(Dec. 04, 2015  4:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't gotten around to scanning it yet. I received my copy little over a week ago, but I'll be scanning them in as soon as I can. Just juggling a few different things at the moment, haha.

No rush, I won't be cleaning any pages until the semester ends on Wednesday.
(Dec. 04, 2015  4:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:42 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ~Mana~ has not scanned it yet.

Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't gotten around to scanning it yet. I received my copy little over a week ago, but I'll be scanning them in as soon as I can. Just juggling a few different things at the moment, haha.
No sweat, dude.
According to Amazon, the first collected volume of the Beyblade Burst manga will be released in Japan on December 28. Since I have all of the collected Beyblade manga to date, I'll of course be picking this up for my collection. If there are any kind of special chapters in there, I will pick up a second copy to scan.

Since I'm picking this up anyway, I might pick up another volume of Beyblade Zero G volume 2 since that had a special chapter which we don't have any raws of.
I found someone who can translate the Burst manga for us. $50 USD per chapter, however, we could split it.
I could pay $10, Kai-V could pay $10, Mana could pay $10, Wizard can pay $10, Amtt can pay $10. Plus these chapters are once a month anyways. I know this translator too. Adamant from PocketMonsters irc channel. I was the one who offered said price, and he said it was fair. He's a GOOD translator.
Not really interested in paying someone to put time into something when the rest of us are all volunteering as well, whether we have the time or not.
Mana's translator is ill, and won't translate anytime soon. We don't have any other tranalators. I just gave Adamant $25. He's a damn good translator. His translations are very trustworthy.
I just sent him $100 so he can get chapters 3 and 4 done.
Burst Chapters 3-5 have been paid for. Chapter 3 should be done tomorrow he says. I will send PMs to Wizard, Mana with the translations including translation notes. Adamant is a really good translator, that's why I personally paid him. He has experience translating anime/manga.
much appreciated, now we just await the scans.
Xcalibur Force Xtreme's owner is called Kaiser Shakuenji. He actually has the same symbol on his jacket than on Shuu's jacket, a sort of W, which is weird. His special attack is "The One Impact". He also breaks his own launching equipment everytime he shoots his Beyblade since he is supposedly that strong.

The chapter is rather boring, again. No real story, it is just a match between Shuu and Varuto. Both got a burst, but since, at the third round, Shuu's Spriggan bounced slightly after Valkyrie, he was declared the winner, so Varuto actually lost and cried a lot about it, but the manga created no dramatic atmosphere surrounding that scene at all ... I am too tired to translate the rest, but I think he gets given another chance in the tournament anyway or something like that.
(Dec. 17, 2015  7:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He also breaks his own launching equipment everytime he shoots his Beyblade since he is supposedly that strong.

Clearly Takara-Tomy's way of convincing kids that their BeyLaunchers aren't shoddy, they're just too strong!

That chapter sounds pretty bad but I guess we can't expect more than this.
So it's like 1234beyblade as a character?

Seriously though, he's like Basara from CFB where he's super strong.

And to be fair, the whole Burst manga is pretty boring. Kensuke is interesting though.
Lolz

I can agree in the same boat when it comes to being uninteresting. Guess the art style has that attractive look that just captures the eye.
(Dec. 17, 2015  1:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: And to be fair, the whole Burst manga is pretty boring. Kensuke is interesting though.

Lol, you should tell Hiro Morita that on Twitter and see if he'll make any changes. Tell him you want something more serious.
(Dec. 17, 2015  7:00 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2015  1:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: And to be fair, the whole Burst manga is pretty boring. Kensuke is interesting though.

Lol, you should tell Hiro Morita that on Twitter and see if he'll make any changes. Tell him you want something more serious.

And make it those overly serious pretentious kids shows like Danball Senki Wars? Never!

But I want the guy to do his own thing, and plus I don't have twitter ATM.

The manga is definitely serious, but there is no real story. It is like Breaking Bad but without knowing about the cancer, without all the buildup between scenes, just seeing the main 'battles'. I am trying to think of a more kid-friendly example ...
(Dec. 17, 2015  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The manga is definitely serious, but there is no real story. It is like Breaking Bad but without knowing about the cancer, without all the buildup between scenes, just seeing the main 'battles'. I am trying to think of a more kid-friendly

Pokemon anime.

Since really, there really is no story in that. A motive but that's bout it.