Beyblade Burst (Manga)

Is it? Strange that it's working for some people and not for others. I'll reupload on another site for you guys.
It worked on next day. Thanks for the manga.
I'm not sure who's been scanning the manga for us since chapter 1, but is there any way we could get the hobby pages from the last four issues scanned in?
Kai-V scanned chapter 2. Mana is scanning chapters 3 onward. He already scanned chapter 3.
And you scanned chapter one and the preview.

@[DranzerX13] @[Kai-V] @[~Mana~] Could you three please scan the hobby pages and preview pages from the issues you have? I would like to keep an archive going like we had for Metal Fight Beyblade.

I'm planning to pick up the collected volumes as they come out. In the case that we get special chapters (Like for volume 2 of Zero G) I will order a second copy to take apart.
I did here, even if there are some cut sides :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-manga-Be...pid1277054
(Sep. 28, 2015  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did here, even if there are some cut sides :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-manga-Be...pid1277054

Perfect, I don't know how I missed it. Thanks.
Would anybody be interested in helping out with the translation project for this? We just need people who can typeset. @[~Mana~] has the script (Bruh, please share it with me) but last we heard from our typesetter they were had some stuff going on in their personal life that was preventing them from typesetting and was also in the process of moving houses. This was a few weeks ago and is what is currently holding up the project.

We have chapters 2 and 3 cleaned and translated, we just need some people to help typeset (I will even help you if @[~Mana~] shares the script lol). Chapter 4 comes out in a few days so I would like to get caught up.
Hmm? No, it's the translator that currently has things going on. I've supplied the scans, Ryukou should be doing the translations and then typesetting was going to be distributed between everyone Confused

Again, I'm waiting on a reply from Ryukou to find out what's going on her side, but I'm hoping she'll be back on her feet soon, haha.
OK, I'm stupid. I misunderstood, I thought you were doing the translation and that Ryukou was doing the typesetting. In that case, please disregard my last post. But please do check in with her.
Nothing new happens in this month's chapter, except that we learn that not only is Varuto crazy about bread, but his mother/family actually runs a bakery called Aoi Pan, 'pan' being 'bread' in Japanese.

Other than that, we see what sort of training Shuu goes through for his Beybattles because Varuto tags up with him for his match against Wakya and Wyvern Armed Massive but fails. And of course, he wins with his Valkyrie, after coming to the tournament still with the two huge tires tied to his back like in the training session.

Odin Central Blow's owner is not even introduced, even though he is shown in the hobby pages.

At least four chapters in and still no sign of what challenges Varuto, why he fights, why we should empathise with him, etc. I get that he is just like any kid, but nothing makes him a memorable hero so far. Neither are any of the other characters memorable, while we are at it ...
To be fair, Ginga wasn't a very appealing either. Other than him being the protagonist, there wasn't really much to his character.
Actually, he had his dead and then undead father which was the reason he had become interested in Beyblade and wanted to keep battling in his honour.
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, he had his dead and then undead father which was the reason he had become interested in Beyblade and wanted to keep battling in his honour.

... Anime cliche #101 - Give the main protagonist a "mysterious" father who goes on and off. I reckon he'll come back with a disguise like Ryuusei/Phoenix did.

(Oct. 17, 2015  7:32 AM)makrz Wrote: [Image: CRby5xuUYAA6Yp1.png]
I found this poster

Great job man.
(Oct. 17, 2015  9:32 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, he had his dead and then undead father which was the reason he had become interested in Beyblade and wanted to keep battling in his honour.

... Anime cliche #101 - Give the main protagonist a "mysterious" father who goes on and off. I reckon he'll come back with a disguise like Ryuusei/Phoenix did.

(Oct. 17, 2015  7:32 AM)makrz Wrote: [Image: CRby5xuUYAA6Yp1.png]
I found this poster

Great job man.

thank you
(Oct. 17, 2015  7:32 AM)makrz Wrote: [Picture.]
I found this poster

That is a poster for the anime, not the manga. It was posted elsewhere already.
Does anyone have the raws of chapter 4 of Beyblade Burst?
I think that only OkinawamTS and I have our issue of CoroCoro of this month, but ~Mana~ is supposed to be the one who will scan them.
(Oct. 19, 2015  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that only OkinawamTS and I have our issue of CoroCoro of this month, but ~Mana~ is supposed to be the one who will scan them.

Oh, ok, thanks. Smile
I'm interested in translating to Portuguese, then I'm looking for someone who can translate from Japanese.
Yup, just arrived. Had a nice little letter with it explaining that they'd opened the package and that it'd been in customs for a while as well.

I'll try and get the scans done as soon as I possibly can. I still have a backlog of Buddyfight and Yokai Watch to do as well, so I'll probably aim to get everything done at the same time.
Never mind chapter 4 raws of chapter 3 or 2 would be nice if possible.
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: Never mind chapter 4 raws of chapter 3 or 2 would be nice if possible.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Whenever we get chapter 4, someone PM it to me as usual. @[~Mana~] Any word from that TL yet? We may need to find a temp. for the time being.
She said she's aiming to be done by the 23rd as she's only just got internet in her new house. If he hasn't sorted things by then, we can start looking into temps until she's fully on her feet.

And sure, I'll pop them over to you once I have them scanned in.