Beyblade Burst (Manga)

it is obvious that spriggan and valkryie are enemies just as the manga shows it might be like ginka and ryuga because there both rivals but we will have to wait and see
(Aug. 15, 2015  8:03 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: This month CoroCoro came on the 12th. October 2015 issue comes out on September 15th. It doesn't always come on the 15th, sometimes the 12th, 13th, and even 14th.

Actually, the official release date was the 15th too.
That's not what Amazon Japan showed. It says 2015/08/12 on the release date part. Also, I have the August issue, and on some pages it says that the September issue would be released on 2015/08/12.

From Shogakukan's website

"コロコロコミック9月号
コロコロコミック9月号、8月12日発売! この夏、キミはレジェンドとなる!!!
2015.08.12"
I read most of the first part and it was AWESOME!! I loved how intense the battle was and Ragnaruk's owner was really cool. It's beast is also awesome.
The manga looks really cool! But Im waiting for the anime.
To be honest, i'm not excited about any of this, I just don't see anything good in Beyblade Burst, the anime or the franchise, the Beybaldes just look like coloured random pieces of plastic to me, I just don't think it will every be better that Beyblade Metal fight, but thats just my opinion, tbh, I wish people still played Beyblade Metal fight Unhappy.
You don't know what you are missing. I like MFB a lot too, but I like burst more. The battles are just so much more exciting. It is so satisfying to get a perfect attack shot and burst the defending bey instead of just knocking it out
Gotta say the Kerbeus owner is really creative due to his puppet heads, though he should have a dog mask.
any news on chapter two???? and honest out of the 3 generations...the metal saga for me was really good, burst im LOVING so much and its only just starting i cant wait to see how it progreses
I just bought Mana October 2015 CoroCoro (Chapter 3 of burst). He'll get it like on the 19th or so. He's our main translator along with his translator Ryukou.
just an idea but can we make the OP with links of translated Burst manga?!
(Sep. 09, 2015  12:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I just bought Mana October 2015 CoroCoro (Chapter 3 of burst). He'll get it like on the 19th or so. He's our main translator along with his translator Ryukou.

Haha, yeah. We're going splits on cost and scanning anything Beyblade or Buddyfight related all at once. I'll get the scans posted as and when I do them as well, and get them sent around the scanslation team working on Burst.

(Sep. 09, 2015  12:48 AM)loyd87 Wrote: just an idea but can we make the OP with links of translated Burst manga?!

The chapter links are already being collated here. It's a sticky thread in this board.
The main character sort of reminds me of Daichi.
The first name of the character who owns Wyvern Armed Massive is Wakiya. He is the one with spiky hair (on the right) :

[Image: BeybladeBurst_Manganewcharacters.jpg]
So Wakiya's full name is Komurasaki Wakiya.

Varuto has two young sisters, Aoi Nika and Aoi Tokonatsu. Varuto's favourite food seems to be bread.

And Shuu hit Varuto in the nuts.
Where can I see the chapter 3 of Beyblade Burst?
Wait, wait, wait... Varuto's sisters are going to be their poor excuses for females characters aren't they (like Natsumi from CFB)? T_T
There may very well be strong female characters in the future, nothing is indicating the opposite ... For now, this is just a very poor light shed on Varuto's background so far; honestly, at chapter three, I really want to see more background because this story cannot keep being technical and full of battles and mostly insipid interactions for too long. This remains a manga and any reader would want an actual story.

I purchased the CoroCoro volume of this month, but ~Mana~ is supposed to be scanning his whenever it arrives, so I suppose it will be either today or tomorrow when you guys can see it too.
My copy has literally just arrived, so I'll be getting started on that now. An interesting chapter nonetheless.
Personally want to see the major differences in the anime format as opposed to the manga.

Quite surprised how many didn't say much of the differences in the manga to anime format in mfb, not to mention the first gens manga to anime format. Though considering they're drifting more and more from the manga format. I suppose somethings are said better in the differences shown.
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Personally want to see the major differences in the anime format as opposed to the manga.

Quite surprised how many didn't say much of the differences in the manga to anime format in mfb, not to mention the first gens manga to anime format. Though considering they're drifting more and more from the manga format. I suppose somethings are said better in the differences shown.

Considering that you have only been here for a few years and not since 2003, I do not think you really know how much we have discussed about the manga-to-anime differences for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade ... I personally know almost all of the variations.
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Personally want to see the major differences in the anime format as opposed to the manga.

Considering that you have only been here for a few years and not since 2003, I do not think you really know how much we have discussed about the manga-to-anime differences for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade ... I personally know almost all of the variations.

Wasn't much of an internet player in 2003 so indeed, you do have a hand of empowerment there not to mention the discussions here talking about the differences (Which honestly I'd engage in if I get the chance). Hmm, all the variations? Looking forward a future discussion of this burst manga to anime event then. While it hasn't come out yet...Well...anime wise I believe. I'm looking forward to discussing it with you and other members as well.
(Sep. 17, 2015  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There may very well be strong female characters in the future, nothing is indicating the opposite ... For now, this is just a very poor light shed on Varuto's background so far; honestly, at chapter three, I really want to see more background because this story cannot keep being technical and full of battles and mostly insipid interactions for too long. This remains a manga and any reader would want an actual story.

I purchased the CoroCoro volume of this month, but ~Mana~ is supposed to be scanning his whenever it arrives, so I suppose it will be either today or tomorrow when you guys can see it too.

I suppose...

Well, at least we get to see Wakiya. He seems interesting, I hope he is the main anti-hero.
Woah woah woah hold on a minute, Varuto has sisters?

That's actually the first time I heard a beyblade main character have siblings or for that matter, a family member that wasn't the cliché mysterious dad, it's kind of cool seeing as it makes the world a little more realistic.

And Shou nutshot Varuto? Why? Oh wait I remember...

EDIT: OH CARP! I totally forgot Takao and Hiro.