Beyblade Burst (Manga)

Not today, but I will definitely take pictures/scans as soon as possible.
Great! can't wait!
How many pages for chapter 2, Kai-V? Need to add it to the chapter listing on wikia. Chapter 1 has 52 pages.
Until I can scan the pages, here is at least some information :

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KensukeMidorikawa.jpg]

This guy is Kerbeus Central Defense's owner and he is called Kensuke Midorikawa, the latter being his last name.

We also see two new characters, actually just one because the other already appeared on TAKARA-TOMY's website.
Volume 1 will probably have a November 2015 release date and contain chapters 0-4 (192 pages).
Kensuke Midorikawa eh? I knew his name would have the colour green on it considering the other characters whose colours were based on their Beyblade colours (Ragnaruk is debatable because it's both orange and yellow).
(Aug. 13, 2015  9:41 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Kensuke Midorikawa eh? I knew his name would have the colour green on it considering the other characters whose colours were based on their Beyblade colours (Ragnaruk is debatable because it's both orange and yellow).

Well, that's kind of the trend, right..?

I don't know about Kensuke, he just seems... Weird. Is he going launched with the puppets on his?! D:
He removes his hand puppets in order to launch, hah. But he never talks himself.
What a wierd sounding character, is he an alien or something? (Obviously, I know he isn't but he acts like one) Does he speak with his puppets only?
(Aug. 13, 2015  9:59 PM)Momohimi Wrote: What a wierd sounding character, is he an alien or something? (Obviously, I know he isn't but he acts like one) Does he speak with his puppets only?

I would assume this anti social nerd would?

But this is an... 'interesting' character.. Hope he is funny in the anime (well, dub.)
I really don't mind if he is some nerdy weirdo, just so long as it's not another oh so fatty dum dum... Benkei!
Here are all the Beyblade-related scans from this month's CoroCoro, including chapter 2 :
http://imgur.com/a/NMSpd

These are the two new characters in the manga :
[Image: BeybladeBurst_Manganewcharacters.jpg]

The one on the left owns Deathscyther Oval Accel and might be called Dyna, but I am not certain enough about the sentence to state that as a fact.

The other had not appeared as an available character for the avatars on TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade website yet. His belt buckle has a W on it, so chances are that he owns Wyvern Armed Massive.
His hair definitely makes me think of Wyvern, too. lol

I dig both of their designs.
I think they look alright with their full bodies but I can't help but think of Edward Elric by looking at the guy on the right, it's that face. I cannot wait for the other characters.
The guy on the right looks pretty nice. He reminds me of Tsubasa in the manga.. At least I'm pretty sure they are similar.
Okay, I'l admit that these designs weren't as bad as I made them out to be because they do look fine and actually quite creative... most of them anyway.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The one on the left owns Deathscyther Oval Accel and might be called Dyna, but I am not certain enough about the sentence to state that as a fact.

The other had not appeared as an available character for the avatars on TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade website yet. His belt buckle has a W on it, so chances are that he owns Wyvern Armed Massive.

These comments made me realize something, though I don't know if it's been pointed out before and I am just slow, or if it's just coincidence. The first letter in each character's name corresponds with the first letter in their Beyblade's name. So far we have
  • Shuu and Spriggan
  • Rantarou and Ragnaruk
  • Dyna (presumably) and Deathscyther
  • Kensuke and Kerbeus

and I'd be willing to bet that the W buckle guy (who presumably owns Wyvern)'s name begins with a W. This also suggests that the main protagonist's name will likely begin with V rather than B.
I suspect it isn't a coincidence, good catch.
Well that was rubbish. The original manga first chapter and even MFB's first chapter were a lot better. Hoping it gets better but don't know if i'll read it tbh.
(Aug. 14, 2015  6:13 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The one on the left owns Deathscyther Oval Accel and might be called Dyna, but I am not certain enough about the sentence to state that as a fact.

These comments made me realize something, though I don't know if it's been pointed out before and I am just slow, or if it's just coincidence. The first letter in each character's name corresponds with the first letter in their Beyblade's name. So far we have
  • Shuu and Spriggan
  • Rantarou and Ragnaruk
  • Dyna (presumably) and Deathscyther
  • Kensuke and Kerbeus

and I'd be willing to bet that the W buckle guy (who presumably owns Wyvern)'s name begins with a W. This also suggests that the main protagonist's name will likely begin with V rather than B.

Oh, I thought I had already posted about that, which is why I wrote it in such a matter-of-fact manner hah. Yes, there is definitely a trend of first letters and colours (last name has the colour of the Beyblade).
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I thought I had already posted about that, which is why I wrote it in such a matter-of-fact manner hah. Yes, there is definitely a trend of first letters and colours (last name has the colour of the Beyblade).

I'm going to laugh if his name is literally just "Varuto".Manga should be done any day now, just doing some QC work.
I asked Kai-V in a PM if she could re-scan the images for chapter 2. 600dpi for color pages, and 300dpi for black & white/greyscale pages in jpg format. Also for each page to be scanned in A4 or Letter format (8.5x11 inches) so that way the whole page is scanned, and if its crooked, it can be rotated without losing any picture.
(Aug. 14, 2015  10:09 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I asked Kai-V in a PM if she could re-scan the images for chapter 2. 600dpi for color pages, and 300dpi for black & white/greyscale pages in jpg format. Also for each page to be scanned in A4 or Letter format (8.5x11 inches) so that way the whole page is scanned, and if its crooked, it can be rotated without losing any picture.

Ah, so Kai-V has the raws this time? But didn't it just come out today? How does she have it already?
Super privy Canadian-Japanese relationships, apparently. Seriously, a lot of things have been coming to Canada from Japan very quickly lately for some weird reason.
This month CoroCoro came on the 12th. October 2015 issue comes out on September 15th. It doesn't always come on the 15th, sometimes the 12th, 13th, and even 14th.