Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Aug. 04, 2015  2:49 PM)Sun Wrote: Lazy and uncreative? Do you know about the anime One Piece? It will reach 1000 eps maybe with same core characters and its the top anime.

I'm a pretty big One Piece fan, but there is a clear difference. One Piece is focused on a specific group of characters working towards their dreams. Beyblade is a toyline that happens to have a comic adaptation, and an anime adaptation of that comic. It's always been toys first, and if the toys change so do the characters and the story. I think Yugioh is also a good example of this.

tl;dr Beyblade: Toy > Comic > Anime
Post erased.
It sure is going to be a while for me to get used to Beyblade just bring a kids game in the series again, when in MFB the stadiums were huge and very different from the game in real life.

Not sure myself, but in the MFB Manga were regular sized stadiums ever used?
(Aug. 10, 2015  11:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: http://corocoro.tv/tachiyomi/index.html

Hiro Morita posted this on his twitter a few hours ago, read away (if you can)!

We read that a month ago already ...
Wonder when we get our shameful advertiser gr8 mechanic.
will any one be able to translate that first chapter? and i have been looking all over the web but i cant find chapter two yet its not out yet right?
Chapter 2 will be out in few days
The first chapiter is available on the Beyblade Wiki and in english !
Cool that they have it up in English, but there's some obviously weird parts with this one being the weirdest for having multiple obvious mistakes:

[Image: 3IbTKDU.png]

It was OK. I can't say I like that Valto is apparently just a kid with great instincts. I've talked about this too much, but the Bakuten opening is successful because we see that Takao not only loves Beyblade, he's intellectually invested in it. He practices often and works with his parts in his room.

Valto just kinda plays.

Also, is "rush shoot" the new official term for "banking" or "sliding shoot"?
it's like a new shoot technique because its just tilt the launcher not sliding with angle. anyway not here to debate of that but its a great new shoot name

Valto seems really "innocent" hah!
Well Banking is not a new technique, either. It's just that sliding shoot isn't super effective with plastic tips.
(Aug. 12, 2015  6:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Valto just kinda plays.

I'm still not even sure what to call this kid. Our translator put "Barth" but I'm kinda digging Valto. I was just saying Valt before. What do you guys think, which of the three do you want us to use? Chapter 1 should be finished any day now.
in the english version I read it name him Valto if I remember corectly
(Aug. 12, 2015  9:17 PM)loyd87 Wrote: in the english version I read it name him Valto if I remember corectly

There is no English version.
on beyblade wiki there was a translated version.
That is not the confirmed romanized version of his name though. Personally, until we know for sure, it should remain "Varuto", since the ru could just as much be l or r, and the o could totally be absent from the romanized name.
Who translated chapter 1 from the wikia?
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:06 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Who translated chapter 1 from the wikia?

My guess is ~Mana~, seeing as he showed up and took over as head administrator after I left for the WBO.

On an side note, he knows his way around HTML (I think, whatever language Wikia uses) much better than I do. The website looks a lot more professional now than it did in my time years ago. Some trolls deleted the main page and I never figured out how to get it back haha.
thank you all so much lol went crazy lookig for it but never found it. heres what i think so far. first there is NO WAY for me that they are all 10-13 year olds. valto is at least 13, but shuu and boss...i dont see them as 10-13 year olds no way. especially boss, he looks like 16-18. i mean tyson started at 12/13, for me gingka is about 15 at the start of the metal saga, kai was about 15 or 16 at the start of the original, and kyoya is about 16 or 17 at the start and for me i think ryuga was 17 or 18 at the start. so i dont mind valto being at least 13, but like i said there is no way they are 10-13 for me thats my only complaint so far, but i know this translation is not official and stuff but still lol. the second this is, it seems that valto seems to be really new to beyblade. unlike tyson or gingka who grow up beyblading. it seems like valto just got his bey a few days ago. thats fine, its different. i think valto is super funny, and the characters seem great so far. the drawing is also really good and from the anime teaser we saw it seems its the same art unlike metal fight where the manga looked different then the anime. the original beyblade series was mostly tournaments and some dark plots here and there and stuff, it was cool. the metal saga was more...magic and spiritual in a sence you know, and really dark in some parts of it ( ryugga killing almost every one in season 1 for example ). so for me its sorta like the metal saga had MORE to it. now that burst is out...from the first chapter it seems like its a mix of both. and i can see that in the actual beys themselves too. i just hope the story will be good like the metal saga and less abut tournaments.
^ Dude, those are their real ages ... and they are obviously in elementary school ...

The new Beyblade Wikia index looks good. Kudos to Mana for doing it.

I would definitely go with Varuto or Valt, at the most — I sincerely doubt "Barth" is the intention.
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Dude, those are their real ages ... and they are obviously in elementary school ...

The new Beyblade Wikia index looks good. Kudos to Mana for doing it.

I would definitely go with Varuto or Valt, at the most — I sincerely doubt "Barth" is the intention.
i dont mind that being the age idk i guess cuz for me they look way older lol
Well damn, I think my CoroCoro volume arrives today, hah. This is my first time, talk about unnecessarily expedited shipping ...
Nice did you think make a translated version?!