Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Oct. 20, 2015  2:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: She said she's aiming to be done by the 23rd as she's only just got internet in her new house. If he hasn't sorted things by then, we can start looking into temps until she's fully on her feet.

And sure, I'll pop them over to you once I have them scanned in.

Oh good, you've gotten in contact. I'm sure a temp won't be necessary in that case, I was under the impression that she was still MIA. I have a few pages left of chapter 4, I haven't really bothered to touch it since chapter 3 was still being done. I'll pop them your way before the 23rd.
Just read the first chapter, I love the character designs and art, I hope it gets a plot soon. lol
I think as long as we get translations done when Volume 1 gets released late November, it'll be good.
A tankoban volume will be released every 5 months. Metal Fight Beyblade, and Future Card Buddyfight had 5 chapters per volume including special chapters when applicable. Some chapters get called special chapters instead and don't have a number.
Beyblade Burst Volume 1 Manga will be released on December 28, 2015 in Japan.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%99%E3%82%...3%E3%82%AF

Hiro Morita posted the link on his twitter page today.
(Oct. 23, 2015  11:06 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Is this a full collection of mangas?

A full collection of the chapters released so far for Beyblade Burst.
I'll be scanning in Ch4 today. Had a lot to do the past few days and finally have some time on my hands.
All done with Chapter 4 now. As it caused an issue last time, we're using a lower dpi and better file compression this time, so the images won't kill your bandwidth to look at. Downloads will be from Mediafire from now on as well, as not everyone could access MEGA last time.

Read online: Wiki Gallery
Download: MediaFire (31MB)
Really feels like a comic that would be included with a toy, not published monthly. Hope the anime will have more plot than this.
I'd imagine it'll pick up a bit more in January. These first few chapters just feel like a character introduction arc to get used to the main six, even if they don't touch on them as much as they should.
Still a bit slow paced but I'm sure it's gonna pick up the pace soon. I loved Shu's super serious breakdown of Wyvern lol

Thanks for the scans, I was too lazy to go get corocoro myself this week so it's super appreciated.
No idea yet. He hasn't appeared in the series.
Beyblade Burst Chapter 0 (8 Pages)
Beyblade Burst Chapter 1 (52 pages)
Beyblade Burst Chapter 2 (39 pages)
Beyblade Burst Chapter 3 (39 Pages)
Beyblade Burst Chapter 4 (41 Pages)

179 pages of content so far...
Not so much content though, as we mentioned.
I meant 179 pages of just the manga material. Volume 1 will be those chapters listed above.
huh? what on that page makes you say that?
(Nov. 07, 2015  6:00 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: No more manga for Beyblade Burst this mounth : http://corocoro.tv/next/index.html

Not all of CoroCoro's content is featured on that page ... You should leave Japanese pages to those who understand what they mean.
(Nov. 07, 2015  8:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2015  6:00 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: No more manga for Beyblade Burst this mounth : http://corocoro.tv/next/index.html

Not all of CoroCoro's content is featured on that page ... You should leave Japanese pages to those who understand what they mean.

Actually, he's being serious. Beyblade Burst has officially been canceled and it's slot is going to be replaced by the new Splatoon manga due to its low ratings. Source.
That's not funny. I highly doubt the manga would be cancelled. The toys are selling well, I think, so the manga continues.
Well, humour is subjective. But I didn't find it funny, just weird someone still uses that guy.
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The toys are selling well, I think, so the manga continues.

Does CoroCoro do any kind of survey rating system like Jump? I would be interested in knowing how the series is doing compared to some of the others like Pokemon and Youkai Watch.
(Nov. 08, 2015  11:26 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The toys are selling well, I think, so the manga continues.

Does CoroCoro do any kind of survey rating system like Jump? I would be interested in knowing how the series is doing compared to some of the others like Pokemon and Youkai Watch.

All I have seen, from memory, was statistics about the toyline and the anime on TV Tokyo. I cannot remember precisely seeing statistics about how the manga itself was doing.