Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World

Chapter 1: Enter The  Flaming Bird Dranzer S
I thought it would be fun to share my story , also I'm not taking character requests
Seems good so far! Though, to save the reader’s eyes, chapters as long as this should have dialogue broken into bits and paragraphs
(Mar. 01, 2019  12:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Seems good so far! Though, to save the reader’s eyes, chapters as long as this should have dialogue broken into bits and paragraphs

Thank you for the Feed back, I will try to make it more easier to read next time
Chapter 2: Lighting Strikes, Driger S
by Kodi do you mean Cody but spelled differently?
(Mar. 05, 2019  10:22 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: by Kodi do you mean Cody but spelled differently?

Yes, I have a friend whose Dog is named Kodi but I also have a really good Friend named Cody but I wanted to use a name like Cody but different.
Chapter 3: Speeding Up Wind Dash
Up Next Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg!
Ooo, Dranzer vs Wolborg sounds cool. I feel like the owner of Wolborg is going to be the bad guy
Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg
(Mar. 06, 2019  10:31 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg
Notice how it says family battle not family friendly Tongue_out. Nice chapter Smile
Chapter 5: Getting a Team together
I feel like trying to write a story with just the old gen remakes will be hard because you have little to go off of.
(Mar. 13, 2019  9:28 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: I feel like trying to write a story with just the old gen remakes will be hard because you have little to go off of.

I plan on adding in the single layers like Valkyrie and Spriggan but that's for later
Chapter 6: Slashing in Valkyrie vs Spriggan
Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:14 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7

Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:22 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:14 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7

Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block

Introduce a new tournament that’s important to the plot or make a filler chapter
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:22 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block

Introduce a new tournament that’s important to the plot or make a filler chapter

I'm trying to introduce more characters and more single layer beys, Also Draciel S and an owner but, idk I just can't think of anything, Maybe I should take characters requests.