World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Legends-X-The-Tale-of-Bladers-Around-the-World)

Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World - NobodyBlader - Feb. 28, 2019

Chapter 1: Enter The  Flaming Bird Dranzer S
I thought it would be fun to share my story , also I'm not taking character requests

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - BurningSands - Mar. 01, 2019

Seems good so far! Though, to save the reader’s eyes, chapters as long as this should have dialogue broken into bits and paragraphs

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 01, 2019

(Mar. 01, 2019  12:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Seems good so far! Though, to save the reader’s eyes, chapters as long as this should have dialogue broken into bits and paragraphs

Thank you for the Feed back, I will try to make it more easier to read next time

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 05, 2019

Chapter 2: Lighting Strikes, Driger S

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - DrainBladerAMVS - Mar. 05, 2019

by Kodi do you mean Cody but spelled differently?

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 05, 2019

(Mar. 05, 2019  10:22 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: by Kodi do you mean Cody but spelled differently?

Yes, I have a friend whose Dog is named Kodi but I also have a really good Friend named Cody but I wanted to use a name like Cody but different.

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 06, 2019

Chapter 3: Speeding Up Wind Dash
Up Next Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg!

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - DrainBladerAMVS - Mar. 06, 2019

Ooo, Dranzer vs Wolborg sounds cool. I feel like the owner of Wolborg is going to be the bad guy

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 06, 2019

Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - CheetoBlader - Mar. 06, 2019

(Mar. 06, 2019  10:31 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Chapter 4: Family Battle Dranzer vs Wolborg
Notice how it says family battle not family friendly Tongue_out. Nice chapter Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 11, 2019

Chapter 5: Getting a Team together

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - DrainBladerAMVS - Mar. 13, 2019

I feel like trying to write a story with just the old gen remakes will be hard because you have little to go off of.

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  9:28 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: I feel like trying to write a story with just the old gen remakes will be hard because you have little to go off of.

I plan on adding in the single layers like Valkyrie and Spriggan but that's for later

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 25, 2019

Chapter 6: Slashing in Valkyrie vs Spriggan

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - DrainBladerAMVS - Mar. 29, 2019

Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X - NobodyBlader - Mar. 29, 2019

(Mar. 29, 2019  9:14 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7

Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World - Dt20000 - Mar. 29, 2019

(Mar. 29, 2019  9:22 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:14 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Great Story, I can't wait until episode 7

Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block

Introduce a new tournament that’s important to the plot or make a filler chapter

RE: Beyblade Burst Legends X: The Tale of Bladers Around the World - NobodyBlader - Apr. 01, 2019

(Mar. 29, 2019  9:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:22 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Well it's going to be a while I have writer's block

Introduce a new tournament that’s important to the plot or make a filler chapter

I'm trying to introduce more characters and more single layer beys, Also Draciel S and an owner but, idk I just can't think of anything, Maybe I should take characters requests.