Beyblade Burst Legends | Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 / DARK PRINCESS, DREAD MORRIGNA

Veda and Faith entered The Dread Castle area, they imagine the last time this place was still Dread Grand, they rebuild it and It is now known as The Dread Castle.
"Welcome To Your Challenge! Beat 3 strongest dark bladers to reach the top of the castle, Have fun! And your first opponent will be Gate with DeadEnd Garuda"

"DeadEnd Garuda is a stamina with a wide layer so it's hard to burst but easy to knock out, I think I have a plan for this one, let me do it" Faith said "Make it count" Veda said "First Battle" Broadcast announced "Ready set! Three, Two, One, LET IT RIP!" "Fafnir, Ninja Claw" "Ninja Fafnir, Burst Finish, Faith wins!" The next two opponent Faith and Veda battled was easy. Finally they reached the top "Well, didn't think you were that strong..." Unknown voice said "Time for a battle" Veda and Faith saw a shadow coming closer and closer "Are you the princess?" Veda asked "Sure is!" She said "What is your name?" Faith asked "My name?...  It's Mia Badger, this is my weapon, Dread Morrigna" She said "Let's have a battle!" Veda and Faith was surprised Princess of the Dark Castle challenged them?

"Let It Rip!"

"Geist Claw!" "Double-Wings Smash!"

"I don't think so, love!"

It's a 2 vs 1 battle three beys crashes in the middle and Morrigna end it in 1.8 seconds. It bursts Fafnir and Valkyrie at the same time! Veda didn't think Morrigna would be this strong, he wasn't prepared for it.

Note: Comment what you think about Beyblade Burst Legends, If you haven't checked out the first and the second chapter, click down below!
But I really want your suggestions in the comment down below of what you guys think what Beyblade Burst Legends is it good or bad, thank you!

Chapter 2: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Chapter-2
Chapter 1: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Legends

Next Time: Princess Mia said that If they want to battle her again, they need to battle a blader that is super strong, they don't know how he is
so they just go with it but what will happen, will they win or lose, find out tomorrow!

Story Continues:

- Chapter 4 / Dark Animal, Dread Salamander
- Chapter 5 / Dark Dragon, Dread Bahamut
- Chapter 6 / The Love Memory Of Morrigna
- Chapter 7 / Final Battle! Bahamut vs Morrigna
- Chapter 8 / Welcome To Light Castle!
- Chapter 9 / Return Of Heaven Pegasus
You don’t need separate threads for chapters, but good chapter

(Deja vu, anyone?)
Woohoo! Another female Blader. I wonder if the two can take down Morringa sooner or later

(Aug. 12, 2019  6:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: You don’t need separate threads for chapters, but good chapter

(Deja vu, anyone?)

That looks like what you wrote on the last chapter
This reply is deleted by Ghostly
this reply is deleted by me
Something...
this one too
(Aug. 12, 2019  9:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  7:51 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Something...

Something that CheetoBlader liked

Dude, the purpose of people deleting/erasing their posts is that so others dont see it. Its often a blink or miss moment. You simply dont tell someone to tell you what it is
(Aug. 12, 2019  10:20 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  9:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Something that CheetoBlader liked

Dude, the purpose of people deleting/erasing their posts is that so others dont see it. Its often a blink or miss moment. You simply dont tell someone to tell you what it is

I know but it was something that CheetoBlader liked so I was wondering what it was