Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

(Nov. 22, 2017  10:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  9:06 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: 5MW1M3C.png]

Unmasked Shu's official art (From Beyblade Burst God for 3DS)

Some other spoilers include:

He uses Spriggan Requiem
His new Spriggan's attacks are named Requiem Slash, Requiem Zone and Requiem Spirit
I extracted his voice pack and he sounds pretty insane, so prepare for a very angry Shu in the future.

Have you guys already seen how the new Spriggan Requiem looks like design-wise, or should I post it?

[Image: dZRjEWK.png]

Character Bio, if someone can translate that'd be nice.

Can you post the voice ?

Got to admit he look badass and intimidating

He uses Spriggan Requiem
His new Spriggan's attacks are named Requiem Slash, Requiem Zone and Requiem Spirit
I extracted his voice pack and he sounds pretty insane, so prepare for a very angry Shu in the future.

Have you guys already seen how the new Spriggan Requiem looks like design-wise, or should I post it?

It would be great if you can post some pics of the new Spriggan, especially for its driver. We have not been seen how its driver’s gimmick is.
Judging from Shu’s new special moves, when Zeta is in attack mode Sr can use Requiem Slash. In stamina mode it’ll be Requiem Zone and in Balance it’ll be Requiem Spirit

that’s what I think
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:48 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Judging from Shu’s new special moves,  when Zeta is in attack mode Sr can use Requiem Slash. In stamina mode it’ll be Requiem Zone and in Balance it’ll be Requiem Spirit

that’s what I think

"Requiem Zone"... Hmm, Roktavor spotted ?
The way he says "3..2..1.. Go Shoot" is great. I think Insane Shu is going to be an actually interesting version of Faust from Metal Fight.

Here are some voice clips:

https://soundcloud.com/xeogran/sets/evil...i-beyblade
I love this evil Shu ! I want to see it in the anime !

He uses Spriggan Requiem

Where is these information from?
I played main seanario and seacret seanario in the game.
But he wasn't in the game
You know reading the chapter that reveals shu is Red-eye had me thinking shu being cold and want to be stronger is no different from lui plus in a tournament friendship isn't gonna help you win a tournament infact it makes you lose cause you're gonna worried about your friend the big flaw of the red eye persona is that it wasn't necessary to keep it a secret who was under the mask I actually like Shu's new personality against people like lui who enjoy breaking beys and mocking blader it's understandable that you would be cold I mean lui broke his bey twice plus he scar his left eye or was it right anyway shu is like a mixture of free and lui the want to be stronger the want to beat everyone and to a degree the look down on weaker blader that doesn't compare to them we all know lui is an carp,, free is kind of a cold guy and look down on weaker blader but nobody really complain about them but I do understand why it kind of suck that the writers made shu like this the could've given the cold personality while valt and xhaka is the only one that can understand and being friendly with like the lui and gou friendship
Next week, Red Eye wll reveal in Anime EP 36 "Spriggan VS Longinus"
This shows why Shu change his mind to become Red eye, because he want to be stronger by giving up his friendship and becomes evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs5AHAc7u8
Why do you think even after Shu is revealed to be Red Eye, he still wears half of the mask?
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:54 AM)Hyper Unicorn Wrote: Why do you think even after Shu is revealed to be Red Eye, he still wears half of the mask?

He doesn't...
Wow, and so this was all so obvious from the beginning... Come on.
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, and so this was all so obvious from the beginning... Come on.

Yep, haha. It’s kinda funny how we came up with all these theories, but didn’t notice that he was Shu under the mask all along.
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:49 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, and so this was all so obvious from the beginning... Come on.

Yep, haha. It’s kinda funny how we came up with all these theories, but didn’t notice that he was Shu under the mask all along.

I believe the term for that is Ignorance.
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:49 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:

TBH it was pretty obvious, the guy was using spriggan and somehow some of us had some crazy theories like shu having a brother etc lol.

Here, I uploaded a video of unmasked Shu if you want a sneak peak. You can see how Spriggan Requiem looks like, and listen to more voice clips. He was a tough opponent, so I can guarantee he will get his revenge against Lui.
(Dec. 01, 2017  8:02 PM)Xeogran Wrote:

Here, I uploaded a video of unmasked Shu if you want a sneak peak. You can see how Spriggan Requiem looks like, and listen to more voice clips. He was a tough opponent, so I can guarantee he will get his revenge against Lui.

Damn spriggan new avatar looks badass and scary can't wait to see it an the anime

(Dec. 01, 2017  7:33 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:49 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Yep, haha. It’s kinda funny how we came up with all these theories, but didn’t notice that he was Shu under the mask all along.

TBH it was pretty obvious, the guy was using spriggan and somehow some of us had some crazy theories like shu having a brother etc lol.

What's more funny is that both valt and xhaka saw red eye but didn't even think that it might be shu that's red. Eye specially when this three are childhood friends plus no one point it out that shu might be red eye the only person who saw through the red eye thing ironically is lui he wasn't even surprised that Red Eye was shu cause it was a given plus it's seems like lui has more fait in Shu's strength and skills that he wouldn't lose his bey like that while everyone though his beys was steal
Nooo Longinus!!!
(Dec. 02, 2017  3:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Nooo Longinus!!!

Is this a quote from the anime or manga?
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:26 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

I was watching the battle above.
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:26 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

IM not sure what their intent was with that post but no, it isn't a quote from anywhere. (Actually nvm)

Sniped D×
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:27 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:26 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is this a quote from the anime or manga?

IM not sure what their intent was with that post but no, it isn't a quote from anywhere.

Sniped D×

I am a he, and it was not a quote, I saw the above battle from the video game and thought Nooo Longinus!!
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:28 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:27 AM)Mage Wrote: IM not sure what their intent was with that post but no, it isn't a quote from anywhere.

Sniped D×

I am a he, and it was not a quote, I saw the above battle from the video game and thought Nooo Longinus!!

I will keep your gender in mind, I didn't want to take any risks XD
When I watched the video I finally understood, that first battle was super close with the KO in the end
(Aug. 26, 2017  4:55 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I think Shu is Red eyes because both have same appears. Well... About the hair, it's possible that he let his hair grew without cutting. Remember he wears a black high collared vest over his shirt. So it's possible we didn't notice how long his hair grew in God series. Second, we all know Shu has red eyes, and he has a scar on the right eye. When he battled in God series we saw his mask glowing. Third, his didn't really grow taller, because the soles of Red eye feet is high. Lastly, we saw Shu in episode 9 or 10, he was acting kinda strange after seeing Valts battle. I don't know Japanese, but I saw everyone was scared of him when he was walking across the stadium. I mean he made a weird face, however, I have a feeling that he's aura changes. So Red eye's aura and Shu's aura kinda matches. I know the Corocoro comic said it's not Shu, but I can't get my fingers around it. So I still think Red eye is Shu.

(Aug. 23, 2017  3:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I don't know if anyone has already stated this, but Ashiem looks a lot like the manager of New York Red Bulls. I'd even say if Shu is Red Eye, Ashiem must be that guy. The voices also sound similar.

I strongly agree with your point here. I noticed it while watching the episode too. Ashiem's hair looks similar to the owner of New York Bulls. His hair I believe was white underneath the blond. Plus, the voice and body language seem a lot similar. If he's there that makes sense for Shu to follow him around. Also, Shu is a hard-working blader who seeks to get stronger in order to defeat Lui. So, It's possible he covered his identity to get stronger secretly.

I agree with you because in the anime, it is said that Shu destroys other people's beys if they lose, which may have been the result of Lui breaking Spryzen/Spriggan in the first season, causing Shu's personality to change drastically.