Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

(Nov. 12, 2017  3:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Red Eye is not Shu, because it will be weird than Shu becomes "evil". For me, Red Eye is not Shu. He is bigger in size compared to Shu.

Well... we kinda argued about the size on the previous pages, and yes it'll be weird if Shu turns out to be "evil." We don't actually know why he would do such a thing like disguise himself and go around destroying beys. But I still think Red Eye might be Shu. :)
I'm in da nile. Tongue_out
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:01 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  7:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: That box belonged to lS. They only used it as a prototype.

then why does it has sR on it? It doesn't look prototype

It has sR on it but on the top is says legend Spriggan.
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:28 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Red Eye is not Shu, because it will be weird than Shu becomes "evil". For me, Red Eye is not Shu. He is bigger in size compared to Shu.

Well... we kinda argued about the size on the previous pages, and yes it'll be weird if Shu turns out to be "evil." We don't actually know why he would do such a thing like disguise himself and go around destroying beys. But I still think Red Eye might be Shu. Smile

no he definitely didn't have his own bey destroyed potentially scarring him permanently lol
I think that Red Eye could be Shu who is destroying others Beyblades in revenge for S2. Possibly when Shu battles Lui, he will win and return to normal since he has beaten the person that destroyed S2. At this point Legend Spriggan will evolve into Requiem Spriggan the not evil Spriggan.

This is just my theory though.
Maybe Sr breaks nL?????

Never mind that would be bad for TT because people would think nL is bad.
apparently red eye is shu or something weird, so...???

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA9nsK8JVgU

also, a video from Kevo going over the god ability in specific?? (sorry it's kinda off-topic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO1ROVoj4c0

again, idk if this is 100% accurate on Red-Eye's identity all around, but...meh. I'm too busy to find another possible source of info on him???

(Nov. 13, 2017  1:35 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Maybe Sr breaks nL?????

Never mind that would be bad for TT because people would think nL is bad.

And because the show writers say that Valt has to fight Lui again to become the true #1 or something, and that Valt has to fight Shu and Free at some point.
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:25 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Red Eye is not Shu. :-/

Nope, Red Eye must be Kensuke :smug:

(Nov. 13, 2017  7:25 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Red Eye is not Shu. :-/

You don't have any clue to assume that, so keep waiting news but don't say that without arguments just to keep saying it...
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:50 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I think that Red Eye could be Shu who is destroying others Beyblades in revenge for S2. Possibly when Shu battles Lui, he will win and return to normal since he has beaten the person that destroyed S2. At this point Legend Spriggan will evolve into Requiem Spriggan the not evil Spriggan.

This is just my theory though.
this is good i think this is it
Well red eyes identity is confined and legend spriggan broke into half again
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well red eyes identity is confined and legend spriggan broke into half

I thought it was S2 that broke?
Legend spriggan broke In newest corocoro magazine release

(Nov. 13, 2017  6:33 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well red eyes identity is confined and legend spriggan broke into half

I thought it was S2 that broke?

In the newest corocoro magazine release legend spriggan broke thx to longinus and lui again
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 23517745_361212897670054_129087057334918...e=5A675BB7]

Well atleast he appears to be brainwashed which makes since but lui and Longinus seems like their gonna lose and Longinus will break in the next rounds
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 23435102_361213577669986_572634872875187...e=5A61F4C0]
So CoroCoro lied about Shu not being Red-Eye and yet were the first to show that Shu is Red-eye?
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:53 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: So CoroCoro lied about Shu not being Red-Eye and yet were the first to show that Shu is Red-eye?

You guys need to look up what a Red Herring is, because that is what CoroCoro's prior claim that Red Eye isn't Shu was, ableit a very shallow one.
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:53 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: So CoroCoro lied about Shu not being Red-Eye and yet were the first to show that Shu is Red-eye?

You guys need to look up what a Red Herring is, because that is what CoroCoro's prior claim that Red Eye isn't Shu was, ableit a very shallow one.

Yea red Herring translate has mislead or to distracted the audience from something relevant or something important but it's still interesting
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:30 PM)marutti Wrote:

Wait a minute now that I have rewratch this are they planning to make lui win a single tournament again the same way first broke spriggan into two pieces and beating valt it's valt that won free right or did free win I was kind of lost I'm that part
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:30 PM)marutti Wrote:

Wait a minute now that I have rewratch this are they planning to make lui win a single tournament again the same way first broke spriggan into two pieces and beating valt it's valt that won free right or did free win I was kind of lost I'm that part

Lui said that he will wait for three days for Shu to prepare for his new beyblade. The  semi final had not ended yet.
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Wait a minute now that I have rewratch this are they planning to make lui win a single tournament again the same way first broke spriggan into two pieces and beating valt it's valt that won free right or did free win I was kind of lost I'm that part

Lui said that he will wait for three days for Shu to prepare for his new beyblade. The  semi final had not ended yet.

Oh ok thx that helps alot what about v
alt and free battle who won I'm kind of bad at understanding Japanese