Beyblade Burst God Fanmade Manga

I have seen a lot of people making fanmade mangas on the WBO and I thought it would be fun to make one of my own. I will accept character suggestions and if I star it then I will put it in. I may make somebody changes to your character though. I will make it in God beyblade form. Any parts after god I will change.
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:25 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I have seen a lot of people making fanmade mangas on the WBO and I thought it would be fun to make one of my own. I will accept character suggestions and if I star it then I will put it in. I may make somebody changes to your character though.
Roan’s manager: RO-
Roan: I know. Alright, why not.

Can Roan be in the story please?
I kind of want to use original beyblade for this. But I will add Roan as a big brother to the main character because I think it will be cool.
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:29 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I kind of want to use original beyblade for this. But I will add Roan as a big brother to the main character because I think it will be cool.

Original BEYBLADE?
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:29 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I kind of want to use original beyblade for this. But I will add Roan as a big brother to the main character because I think it will be cool.

Original BEYBLADE?
Crazy, I know. I want this to be unique. Since I liked God the best, I wanted to make it God. I want to be original.
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:35 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Original BEYBLADE?
Crazy, I know. I want this to be unique. Since I liked God the best, I wanted to make it God. I want to be original.

Oh, you wanted to make the BEYBLADE for him?
Can I use Yuuta? I have two different Leviathans for him lol
The main character will be Zane Hikari. Zane means zēn and Hikari means light, so his name means Zēn Light. His beyblade is Galaxy Zeus.(Zac does not exist.) He is 12 years old and is not confident in himself or his beyblade. His big brother Roan is way better than him and Zane yearns to finally beat him. He is a very shy boy and wears plain white t-shirts and ripped jeans with high-top sneakers. He is tan with slightly lighter brown hair than Roan. His hair spikes up like Daigo. Makes bad puns sometimes. His special moves are... well you have to read the manga to find out!

(Aug. 02, 2019  5:40 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Can I use Yuuta? I have two different Leviathans for him lol

Tell me more about your character
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:46 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: The main character will be Zane Hikari. Zane means zēn and Hikari means light, so his name means Zēn Light. His beyblade is Galaxy Zeus.(Zac does not exist.) He is 12 years old and is not confident in himself or his beyblade. His big brother Roan is way better than him and Zane yearns to finally beat him. He is a very shy boy and wears plain white t-shirts and ripped jeans with high-top sneakers. He is tan with slightly lighter brown hair than Roan. His hair spikes up like Daigo. Makes bad puns sometimes. His special moves are... well you have to read the manga to find out!

(Aug. 02, 2019  5:40 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Can I use Yuuta? I have two different Leviathans for him lol

Do you need any help writing?
Name: Yuuta Togashi

Personality: Yuuta is somewhat laid back, though he is serious most of the time. He has a strong bond with his bey and talks to it sometimes. At random times he may shout something random like, "be enveloped in the flames of darkness and Dissapear!" Due to his Chuunibyou. He also uses a sword launcher.

Beyblade: Arc Leviathan. A ruthless attack type that has much of the same characteristics as Nightmare Linginus, only rightspin. It has two dragons on the outer edge of its layer with spring loaded contact points like G Valkyrie. It is mostly deep blue and black.

Special moves:

Storm Breaker
Leviathan's spring loaded dragons get pushed back when it hits another bey and shoot forwards into its opponent.

Typhoons Drift
Yuuta steps back from the stadium, and jumps towards it when launching. Because of this, Leviathan gains extra momentum and hits the stadium wall and begins drifting on its layer, causing it to create a tight flower pattern
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:51 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
Hey, can you please clean that up?
I want original characters that are not in other stories. Roan is an exception because if I didn’t add him people would be upset.

(Aug. 02, 2019  5:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:46 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: The main character will be Zane Hikari. Zane means zēn and Hikari means light, so his name means Zēn Light. His beyblade is Galaxy Zeus.(Zac does not exist.) He is 12 years old and is not confident in himself or his beyblade. His big brother Roan is way better than him and Zane yearns to finally beat him. He is a very shy boy and wears plain white t-shirts and ripped jeans with high-top sneakers. He is tan with slightly lighter brown hair than Roan. His hair spikes up like Daigo. Makes bad puns sometimes. His special moves are... well you have to read the manga to find out!

Do you need any help writing?
No, but thank you for asking Smile
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I want original characters that are not in other stories. Roan is an exception because if I didn’t add him people would be upset.

(Aug. 02, 2019  5:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you need any help writing?
Haha, thank you. Let me know if you need help on anything Joyful_3.
K. I cleaned it up. Sorry about that. I copied and pasted on another thread so it selected other stuff that wasn't supposed to be there lol
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I want original characters that are not in other stories. Roan is an exception because if I didn’t add him people would be upset.

Haha, thank you. Let me know if you need help on anything Joyful_3.

Actually, I have a question. How do I do that Spoiler (click to veiw) thing?
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:58 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha, thank you. Let me know if you need help on anything Joyful_3.

[spoiler]
Insert post here.
[/spoile r]
Without spaces.
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:58 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha, thank you. Let me know if you need help on anything Joyful_3.

<spoiler > < /spoiler>
Like this, except the spaces go in the middle. Other than that no spaces when writing spoiler

(Aug. 02, 2019  6:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:58 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Actually, I have a question. How do I do that Spoiler (click to veiw) thing?

[spoiler]
Insert post here.
[/spoile r]
Without spaces.
Wait, the signs changed? I thought it was these

<>
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:01 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:58 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Actually, I have a question. How do I do that Spoiler (click to veiw) thing?

<spoiler > < /spoiler>
Like this, except the spaces go in the middle. Other than that no spaces when writing spoiler

(Aug. 02, 2019  6:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: [spoiler]
Insert post here.
[/spoile r]
Without spaces.

<>

Haha, it’s always been with brackets. Joyful_3
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:01 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: <spoiler > < /spoiler>

<>

Haha, it’s always been with brackets. Joyful_3

NANI!?
Chapter one- Brotherly Brawl!
</spoiler>

3 2 1 let it rip!

Zane Hikari’s Galaxy Zeus rushes to the center and gains a steady spin. “Really? This again? Alright Revenge, burst him!” Yells Roan, Zane’s older brother. Revenge stops circling Zeus and swiftly goes in and bursts Zeus. “Darn it!” Exclaims Zane. Roan looks pitifully at his younger sibling and says, “hey I heard they are looking for new, young bladers at New York Bulls headquarters.” Zane looks at Roan with big eyes. “When can I go?” He asks. “Next Saturday, I believe” Roan replies. “Then I can be on the same team as you, Roan!” Zane says giddily. “You better practice if you want to make it in.” Says Roan. “You bet I will!” Zane says, eyes set on the new horizon.

LOL I MESSED UP XD

Btw tell me what you think
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Chapter one- Brotherly Brawl!
</spoiler>

3 2 1 let it rip!

Zane Hikari’s Galaxy Zeus rushes to the center and gains a steady spin. “Really? This again? Alright Revenge, burst him!” Yells Roan, Zane’s older brother. Revenge stops circling Zeus and swiftly goes in and bursts Zeus. “Darn it!” Exclaims Zane. Roan looks pitifully at his younger sibling and says, “hey I heard they are looking for new, young bladers at New York Bulls headquarters.” Zane looks at Roan with big eyes. “When can I go?” He asks. “Next Saturday, I believe” Roan replies. “Then I can be on the same team as you, Roan!” Zane says giddily. “You better practice if you want to make it in.” Says Roan. “You bet I will!” Zane says, eyes set on the new horizon.

LOL I MESSED UP XD

Btw tell me what you think
It’s good Joyful_3. Remember, use brackets for spoilers, not </> signs. Wink
Nice job. I like it. Also, will Zane meet Shu since he owns NYB?

Hey, random question, did my character get in?